Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Snoring!

+4
Mr Magoo
karlypants
xmiles
Bolton Nuts
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Snoring! Empty Snoring! Sun Jan 17 2016, 01:55

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Do you snore? Or like in my case does your other half keep you awake? It's like I am on a construction site all night long.  It is a form of torture.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

2Snoring! Empty Re: Snoring! Sun Jan 17 2016, 08:18

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Yes and so does my wife. Losing some weight helped but the best solution is to sleep in separate rooms. I use earplugs when we are away from home.

3Snoring! Empty Re: Snoring! Sun Jan 17 2016, 11:48

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I usually give the Mrs a prod until she turns over when she starts.

Sometimes she is that noisy, I have to turn the TV up as I can't hear it! Very Happy

4Snoring! Empty Re: Snoring! Sun Jan 17 2016, 14:04

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

karlypants wrote:I usually give the Mrs a prod until she turns over when she starts. Thats how babys are made Very Happy

Sometimes she is that noisy, I have to turn the TV up as I can't hear it! Very Happy

5Snoring! Empty Re: Snoring! Sun Jan 17 2016, 14:22

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

It's highly likely that she's got sleep apnoea. Get her to get her GP to refer her to the sleep clinic at Bolton Royal and get tested. If it is sleep apnoea then it can be treated by either soft tissue surgery (not recommended) or a CPAP machine. I'm talking from experience here- I've got a CPAP machine and they work. I've had one for about 15 years and although they take a bit of getting used to- they work really well and eliminate all snoring. She'll feel better-and be less grumpy, and you'll get a decent nights sleep as well.

6Snoring! Empty Re: Snoring! Sun Jan 17 2016, 14:35

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote: I've got a CPAP machine and they work. I've had one for about 15 years and although they take a bit of getting used to- they work really well and eliminate all snoring.

Sounds sexy.

7Snoring! Empty Re: Snoring! Sun Jan 17 2016, 15:13

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
rammywhite wrote: I've got a CPAP machine and they work. I've had one for about 15 years and although they take a bit of getting used to- they work really well and eliminate all snoring.

Sounds sexy.

In reality chuck- they're exactly the opposite.

8Snoring! Empty Re: Snoring! Sun Jan 17 2016, 16:37

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:
karlypants wrote:I usually give the Mrs a prod until she turns over when she starts. Thats how babys are made Very Happy

lol!

9Snoring! Empty Re: Snoring! Sun Jan 17 2016, 17:35

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Try gently pinching her nose. It will force her to change her breathing pattern

10Snoring! Empty Re: Snoring! Sun Jan 17 2016, 18:28

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i have a sinus problem that the Doctors say i have to live with as surgery won't cure it which means i do snore all the time. The wife hates it when we go to bed at the same time (and not just for my snoring either) as i keep her awake

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum