Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Behind Enemy Lines (Milton Keynes Dons)

+10
okocha
wessy
NickFazer
Bolton Nuts
dubzee
Hip Priest
xmiles
Sluffy
observer
luckyPeterpiper
14 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hello all. Nat's still not writing these and given how rare it is to have a match we not only won but fully deserved to win by playing good football I think it's simply not right to pass up the chance for a small and tasteful gloat I mean peek at how the opposition's fans saw the game today. 

Predictions from the side formerly known as Wimbledon were quite optimistic starting with chas96 (I assume the number is his age and his mate dave is 97 Smile )

Chas96 wrote: Bolton 0 - 2 Dons. Simon Church first scorer. Come on Dons! Very Happy Smile  Razz

Meanwhile furzdonny was feeling more than optimistic about the game, he believed Mr Robinson would have such an easy day he'd have time to do some wheeling and dealing during the match. 

Furzdonny wrote:  I believe we will steal the ball from their midfield and bang it in. I'm not confident who will score as I don't know who will play, but I will put a punt on Daniel Powell. Neil Lennon will be sacked in the morning and Robbo will buy two of their players in the 2nd half. 4-0 at least.

VinnieJonesAteMyEels had a small note of caution. 

VinneJonesAteMyEels wrote: Every time I predict a win we lose so I'll predict a draw 0-0. Actually no, it's Bolton and they're dogshit, even we can beat this lot, 3-0 to the Dons. 

Might have been an idea to keep your trap shut there Vinnie Wink

The match begins and after just seven minutes Holding scores, putting the Nuts chatbox into delight and the Don's, well, see for yourself. 

Britain'sBiggestRoundabouts wrote: You are F@*king kidding me! Madine practically Bummed the keeper and the ref said play on! I've got a bad feeling about this one. 

Furzdonny wrote: Oh sh1t. Maybe Robbo should try and buy a new keeper 'cos Madine just broke ours. The ref must be having a tug to be blind enough to miss that! Can't believe we're 1-0 down.

dave97 (chas96's other half?) wrote: Ref's a cnut but our defence were w@nk. How the hell did that scrawny ba@tard Holding get to the header first? Robbo out!

chas96 wrote: Not Robbo's fault, he's got no money from our chairman Winkelman. Personally I think they changed his name, it should be and probably is Wankerman! 

VinnieJonesAteMyEels wrote: Not a foul that. If the keeper's too soft to win a cross he should Feck off home with the rest of the sh1ts pretending to be footballers. But don't worry, this lot can't hold a lead to save their fecking lives so we'll be level again soon and we'll spank this lot easy.

A few minutes later Joe Walsh misses a header that would have levelled the scores. The Dons are not very impressed. Robboisadon gives us rather more information than we need. 

Robboisadon wrote: What the feck? My granny could have scored that! Hell, I could have scored it and I haven't scored since 1987! (Back of Sottie's nightclub, behind the wheelie bins)

Winkelman'sWinkle asks: What are we paying that turd for? That miss was a-fecking-trocious! What a dick! In fact he must have one on his head because anyone with a normal head could have scored that sitter. Shi1 player, sh1t manager and sh1t fecking day already!

We have two chances in fairly quick succession, first Madine has a header cleared off the line by Forster-Caskey and then Silva is denied by a fine save from Martin. 

JimmyHoffaLivesUnderOurRoundabouts wrote: Wow, Caskey cleared it! First thing I've seen that toss3r do right all day! We'd never live it down if that wa33ock Madine actually scored! But maybe this was the bit of luck we need. We'll stuff them now lads. Come Monday Lennon's gonna wish he was unemployed! COME ON YOU DONS!

DonoftheDons wrote: I made Martin an offer he can't refuse. Either the ball stays out of our net or his balls go in it. I think he capische'd me.

VinnieJonesAteMyEels wrote: We'll stuff these Northern ponces now. If we don't then Robbo's gonna find me frying his fecking eel and feeding it to my cat. 

Our Southern friends calm down for a little while but not for long and when Darren Pratley scores it starts to get pretty scary in the land of roundabouts and industrial estates:

VinnieJonesAteMyEels wrote: Jordan Spence is a bigger t@t than the plastic B@tch herself! Robbo, I'm warming up the pan now man so you'd better pull your finger out or you'll be singing soprano tonight.

DonOfTheDons wrote: Plenty more room under the roundabout Robbo, fix this fast or you'll find out for yourself. Capische?

Furzdonny wrote: Pratley? Feck me, if that pillock can score against us anyone can. He's a fecking carthorse, even my baby kittens could tackle that donkey! Robbo, you'd better be ready to lay into our lot at HT 'cos we've done the impossible. We've made Bolton Wankerers look good!

chas96 wrote: Don't worry about it lads. We'll hammer this lot in the 2nd half and have plenty of time for a knees up later. 

Dave97 wrote: It's OK fellas, Bolton ponces will bugger it all up in the 2nd half, trust me, we'll be down the pub having a singalong later and celebrating 3 points off the Northern Losers. 

At Half time the referee is booed off and several BWFC players vent their spleens on the way down the tunnel. This gives some Dons fans cause for hope.

JimmyHoffaLivesUnderOurRoundabouts wrote: Bet the ref sends them all off. I hope so, it's the only way we look like winning today. 

Furzdonny wrote: Ref is sh1t but hopefully he's dishing out cards like it's a poker tournament. 

However the 2nd half begins with 11 versus 11 and it's not long before Madine is testing Martin again.

chas96 wrote: Jesus Christ will someone please put a fecking tackle in? Martin's getting less cover than the centrefold of Penthouse! 

Winkelman's Winkle says: Great save by Martin but where the feck was Forster-Caskey. If Madine actually scores against us then I'm giving up hope and supporting Wimbledon instead.

DonOfTheDons wrote: Good work by Martin. But the fact a donkey like Madine is getting so many chances just shows how carp our defence really is. This lot make Zat Knight look like Rio Ferdinand! Mr Winkelman needs to break out the chequebook or my boys will be paying him a visit.

dave97 wrote: Nowt to worry about as the Northern cnuts would say. We're gonna give them a proper kicking this half. Everyone knows they can't hold onto a lead to save their lives. FFS Eastleigh almost put them out so we should be able to batter this lot and fry them like fish and chips. Don't worry, Churchy will get a hat trick today and I bet we'll score five.

A few minutes later Bowditch gets MK's first real chance and the Dons are feeling even more optimistic.

Furzdonny said: Ohhh! So close, not to worry though, Bolton's legs are dead and now we'll bury them 'cos their defence is even worse than ours.

JimmyHoffaLivesUnderOurRoundabouts wrote: Good effort Dean. This is just the start, those wankerers have run out of steam and we're gonna be all over them now. They're cream crackered and they've shot their bolt. All part of Robbo's master plan. 

Furzdonny wrote: OK, now it's time for Robbo to grab Lennon and make a bid for Clough and Davies. I said he'd buy two players today and they're the only real players Bolton have. Sort it karl, they can come back to MK on the coach with us. 

chas96 suggested: G0 4-3-3 now Robbo, we've worn them out so let's bury them once and for all under waves of attack after attack. I can feel 3 points coming our way.

With just minutes left on the clock Murphy smacks a low drive into Ben Amos left hand corner to make it 2-1. The Dons go into complete meltdown.

VinnieJonesAteMyEels wrote: Oh yes! Feck me! Murphy scores! This is it lads! I told you we'd nail these Barstids now! Just watch, those Northern cnuts heads will drop just like always and we'll be level in a minute then we'll get another and win it!

Dave97 wrote: What a goal! Ohhh yes, oh fecking yes. That was so gorgeous I've got a fecking boner!

chas96 gave us even more information we neither wanted or needed: Fecking superb but gimme a minute, gotta break out the Kleenex for the monitor! Murph, do that again and I'll bend over and touch my toes for you! 

Furzdonny was a little less, "enthusiastic" but still clearly happy: Awesome! Murph you beautiful barstid, do that again and I'll let you snog my mum! 

DonOfTheDons wrote: About time, now we need to really stick it to them and plant them deeper than Jimmy.

However the joy is short lived and when Ameobi scores gloom descends over the MK Dons forum.

Winkelman'swinkle wrote: Ameobi? I thought he'd left them already? Christ, we're being battered by a team that can't even pay it's players and a guy who's gonna be unemployed in about ten minutes managed to score against us. Thers' no fecking hope.

DonOfTheDons wrote: Martin should put his head between his legs and say bye bye because I've got my meatfork and carving knife ready. 

The game ends a few moments later and the MK Dons have this to say:

Furzdonny, Winkelman'swinkle, DonOfTheDons and chas96 all say : ROBINSON OUT! Mad Mad Mad

VinnieJonesAteMyEels said: We're going down. We're a fecking disgrace. we can't even beat the bottom team who aren't even getting paid and had to sell their carpark to stay in existence! And we let a bloke who's out of a job score against us in the last minute of his career with those northern fannies. Words fail me, they really fecking do but the oil's hot and the pan's ready  Evil or Very Mad

That's pretty much it for this one fellas. I'm hoping still that Nat will return to doing this because I think she's much better at this than I am but I hope you enjoy this one nonetheless.

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Bravo LPP - We all appreciate a win and a brilliant BEL!

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Fantastic LPP - well done and thanks.

:clap:

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Sluffy wrote:Fantastic LPP - well done and thanks.

:clap:

:agree:

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Great stuff LPP, keep 'em comin', can't rely on Nat these days.

dubzee

David Ngog
David Ngog

Quality mate

http://www.xwirenetworks.co.uk

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Great stuff.  Not finished reading it yet but it's fun! Wink

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Nice one LPP

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Enjoyed that ta :clap: :clap:

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Yay! Brill....thanks LPP

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

LPP legend! Great stuff

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Great posting of a pasting. Seems MK Dons only have a couple of posters and I guess they were at one time West Hammers. Same rhetoric, same should be in Europe attitude, same method of wankerishness.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well done Peter, I enjoyed reading that mate! :number1:

eppyfizz606

David Ngog
David Ngog

cheers for this  cheers lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic