Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who will be left by Tuesday?

+10
Sluffy
Barryjw
wanderlust
boltonbonce
doffcocker
xmiles
MartinBWFC
Norpig
Hipster_Nebula
FullofSprite
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Who will be left by Tuesday? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will be left by Tuesday? Mon Feb 01 2016, 14:02

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

wanderlust wrote:As long as Lennon continues to play this system I really don't think it makes much difference. That said, Madine continues to miss sitters so there is a case for keeping the system (as chances are created) and swapping Madine for a finisher.
But would the chances be created in the first place if it wasn't for Madine's workrate?

As I said at the beginning of the season ... not bringing ALF back or another finisher would cost us in the end.  Where would we be now if just a few more of these chances were put away. Still in the cup and probably above the bottom three ...which would make us more desirable for buyers obviously.  It's called "false economy" in the business world. It means cutting cutting cutting to try and survive without any investment.....result is usually to go belly up......which is exactly what has happened to us.

22Who will be left by Tuesday? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will be left by Tuesday? Mon Feb 01 2016, 14:07

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

terenceanne wrote:
wanderlust wrote:As long as Lennon continues to play this system I really don't think it makes much difference. That said, Madine continues to miss sitters so there is a case for keeping the system (as chances are created) and swapping Madine for a finisher.
But would the chances be created in the first place if it wasn't for Madine's workrate?

As I said at the beginning of the season ... not bringing ALF back or another finisher would cost us in the end.  Where would we be now if just a few more of these chances were put away. Still in the cup and probably above the bottom three ...which would make us more desirable for buyers obviously.  It's called "false economy" in the business world. It means cutting cutting cutting to try and survive without any investment.....result is usually to go belly up......which is exactly what has happened to us.
ALF would have been great. Or Sergio Aguero.
Perhaps Sturridge might come back seeing as it's rumoured Klopp has sidelined him?

23Who will be left by Tuesday? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will be left by Tuesday? Mon Feb 01 2016, 15:59

Boggersbelief wrote:Whoever is running that Bolton news deadline day blog is one smarmy, sarcastic arsehole
Have you seen my comments Boggers?

David Pye was on it until about 1ish and then iles tookover

24Who will be left by Tuesday? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will be left by Tuesday? Mon Feb 01 2016, 18:50

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Whoever is running that Bolton news deadline day blog is one smarmy, sarcastic arsehole

They asked me too after reading my stuff on here.

25Who will be left by Tuesday? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will be left by Tuesday? Mon Feb 01 2016, 19:19

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

We will be left with hardly anyone come the end of the season, loaned players returned and the high earners will be gone. And no doubt people will be in for our rising stars when we go down. Awful times ahead. Get your boots on lads.

26Who will be left by Tuesday? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will be left by Tuesday? Mon Feb 01 2016, 19:40

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Leeds_Trotter wrote:We will be left with hardly anyone come the end of the season, loaned players returned and the high earners will be gone. And no doubt people will be in for our rising stars when we go down. Awful times ahead. Get your boots on lads.

Aye ...... and my long standing question...why does anyone want to buy us if this is the scenario. scratch

27Who will be left by Tuesday? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will be left by Tuesday? Mon Feb 01 2016, 19:42

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

terenceanne wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:We will be left with hardly anyone come the end of the season, loaned players returned and the high earners will be gone. And no doubt people will be in for our rising stars when we go down. Awful times ahead. Get your boots on lads.

Aye ...... and my long standing question...why does anyone want to buy us if this is the scenario. scratch
Well that's my problem with Deano's lot and the ST, they don't have the money. We need someone with deep pockets to get us out this shit. There is going to need to be a lot of transfers needed in order for us to get a full squad

28Who will be left by Tuesday? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will be left by Tuesday? Mon Feb 01 2016, 19:44

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

terenceanne wrote:

They don't.

29Who will be left by Tuesday? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will be left by Tuesday? Mon Feb 01 2016, 19:47

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ey up, here comes the suicide squad

30Who will be left by Tuesday? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will be left by Tuesday? Mon Feb 01 2016, 19:52

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Boggersbelief wrote:Ey up, here comes the suicide squad
It is deeply concerning, I cannot see any light at the end of this tunnel at this moment in time.

31Who will be left by Tuesday? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will be left by Tuesday? Mon Feb 01 2016, 20:03

Boggersbelief wrote:Ey up, here comes the suicide squad

Soft Burnley bastards......

I've shit 'em !

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum