Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tax Returns

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Tax Returns - Page 2 Empty Re: Tax Returns Mon Feb 01 2016, 17:08

Miliband? Do you know what New Labour is?

22Tax Returns - Page 2 Empty Re: Tax Returns Mon Feb 01 2016, 17:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sorry, but I only saw one Labour on the ballot paper.

23Tax Returns - Page 2 Empty Re: Tax Returns Mon Feb 01 2016, 17:22

Google it.

Every time there's any criticism of the government your response is 'Labour would do the same' or 'Labour didn't do any better', you didn't vote for Labour though so why are you holding the Tories to that standard?

24Tax Returns - Page 2 Empty Re: Tax Returns Mon Feb 01 2016, 19:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Every post you make suggests that Labour would make a better fist of things. Yet their recent record is poor.

Right now there is more chance of Gary Madine becoming Prime Minister than your bloke Jeremy, yet you seem to talk as though Tory voters are in the minority and every sensible person can't wait to vote Labour at the next election.

25Tax Returns - Page 2 Empty Re: Tax Returns Mon Feb 01 2016, 19:37

Natasha Whittam wrote:Every post you make suggests that Labour would make a better fist of things. Yet their recent record is poor.

Right now there is more chance of Gary Madine becoming Prime Minister than your bloke Jeremy, yet you seem to talk as though Tory voters are in the minority and every sensible person can't wait to vote Labour at the next election.

I criticise the government because it's what I think, not because Labour said so, it's you who simplifies every issue to Labour vs. Tories.

Give an honest answer do you think it's right the government are lobbying on behalf of tax havens in the post I've mentioned above?

26Tax Returns - Page 2 Empty Re: Tax Returns Mon Feb 01 2016, 19:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't believe they are. If they were it would be wrong.

27Tax Returns - Page 2 Empty Re: Tax Returns Mon Feb 01 2016, 19:40

So you're saying the above story and investigation is fabricated by the Guardian? 

I now see why you vote for them if you just stick your head in the sand when you hear something you don't like.

28Tax Returns - Page 2 Empty Re: Tax Returns Mon Feb 01 2016, 19:48

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cameron really does tear Corbyn a new one week in week out, this was brilliant. 

29Tax Returns - Page 2 Empty Re: Tax Returns Mon Feb 01 2016, 19:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:So you're saying the above story and investigation is fabricated by the Guardian? 

I don't believe anything I read in the British press.

30Tax Returns - Page 2 Empty Re: Tax Returns Mon Feb 01 2016, 20:01

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Certainly not the Guardian anyway. They just stand on the other side of the road of the Daily Mail in all senses.

31Tax Returns - Page 2 Empty Re: Tax Returns Mon Feb 01 2016, 20:16

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Cameron really does tear Corbyn a new one week in week out, this was brilliant. 

What by dodging the question and throwing out an inflammatory remark - ye smashed it..

32Tax Returns - Page 2 Empty Re: Tax Returns Tue Feb 02 2016, 11:32

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It shows you how far liberalism has regressed when the word "bunch" is deemed "inflammatory"

33Tax Returns - Page 2 Empty Re: Tax Returns Tue Feb 02 2016, 12:20

It was an intentional choice of words by Cameron, spit that out and watch the focus go away from the Google sweetheart deal, Crosby's dead cat strategy again.

The man's in a position of power and responsibility, him referring to these people in such a way feeds into the far right narrative that this 'bunch of migrants' are less than we are and don't deserve our compassion, openly mocking Corbyn for visiting them in Calais. 

It's all cheap political point scoring rather than actually focussing on a solution to the crisis, and supporters like you jump around clapping as if he's done something impressive by dodging a question and coming out with a smarmy remark. 

Clearly though I'm in the minority on this, I don't get what's so impressive about him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum