Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wolves 2-2 Bolton - The GOALS!

4 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wolves 2-2 Bolton - The GOALS! Empty Wolves 2-2 Bolton - The GOALS! Wed Feb 03 2016, 17:56

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Dervite, probably two postcodes away from the first goal, and seems to back off before completely getting out of the way of the shot for the second.

Then there's the other complete clown Amos who once again has been beaten pretty easily. Henry cuts inside, and just shoots on his weaker foot. No sense of position, no anticipation, he's miles off his line, he just doesn't see it coming even though it's not a powerful shot.

What a pair these two really are. Although Moxey isn't far behind I must admit.

We're so bad defensively, I wonder if it's gone beyond teams trying to put pressure on specific players, and it's now just a case of get it in the box and let that French idiot and/or ginger lad do the rest.

2Wolves 2-2 Bolton - The GOALS! Empty Re: Wolves 2-2 Bolton - The GOALS! Wed Feb 03 2016, 18:07

What has Dervite got to do with the first goal? He was up for the corner unless he turned into Usain Bolt he was never getting back.

3Wolves 2-2 Bolton - The GOALS! Empty Re: Wolves 2-2 Bolton - The GOALS! Wed Feb 03 2016, 18:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:Dervite, probably two postcodes away from the first goal, and seems to back off before completely getting out of the way of the shot for the second.

Then there's the other complete clown Amos who once again has been beaten pretty easily. Henry cuts inside, and just shoots on his weaker foot. No sense of position, no anticipation, he's miles off his line, he just doesn't see it coming even though it's not a powerful shot.

What a pair these two really are. Although Moxey isn't far behind I must admit.

We're so bad defensively, I wonder if it's gone beyond teams trying to put pressure on specific players, and it's now just a case of get it in the box and let that French idiot and/or ginger lad do the rest.

Shut the fook up you bellend.

Amos had no chance with that second goal, it was right in the corner. And it was Spearing who gave Wolves an open invitation, looked like he was wearing school pumps.

4Wolves 2-2 Bolton - The GOALS! Empty Re: Wolves 2-2 Bolton - The GOALS! Wed Feb 03 2016, 18:16

and moxey is one of the players of the season so far.  works hard and one of our only players who can cross a ball

5Wolves 2-2 Bolton - The GOALS! Empty Re: Wolves 2-2 Bolton - The GOALS! Wed Feb 03 2016, 19:04

Jingizu99

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Ah Dobbie, you absolute beauty, deflection or not.

6Wolves 2-2 Bolton - The GOALS! Empty Re: Wolves 2-2 Bolton - The GOALS! Wed Feb 03 2016, 19:09

First one's pretty shitty luck really, Spearing's unintentional through ball understandably catches Vela out then Mason get's the luck of the ball coming straight to him off Amos. Got our luck with Dobbie's equaliser I suppose.

On the second, nothing Amos could have done I blame everyone else though he wasn't given a chance.

Spearing flys in and gets nowhere near it, taking himself out in the process. Moxey also sells himself ridiculously easily and then Holding shows him inside - although to be fair to Holding he's having to try and recover from Moxey and Spearing letting Henry waltz through.

7Wolves 2-2 Bolton - The GOALS! Empty Re: Wolves 2-2 Bolton - The GOALS! Wed Feb 03 2016, 19:21

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

y2johnny wrote:and moxey is one of the players of the season so far.  works hard and one of our only players who can cross a ball

Agree with you on this Y2J. If Moxey had gone during the transfer window- that would have been a bigger loss than any of the others

8Wolves 2-2 Bolton - The GOALS! Empty Re: Wolves 2-2 Bolton - The GOALS! Wed Feb 03 2016, 19:58

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Shut the fook up you bellend.

Amos had no chance with that second goal, it was right in the corner.

You're just annoyed because you stuck up for him earlier in the season when it was less obvious how atrocious he is.

He's about three yards off his line when the shot comes in, from a player who's well inside the 18 yard box and surrounded by defenders (using that word lightly). If he's stood where he should be in that situation, it's a simple parry. But fair enough, give him the benefit of the doubt if it's not the umpteenth time it's happened.

9Wolves 2-2 Bolton - The GOALS! Empty Re: Wolves 2-2 Bolton - The GOALS! Wed Feb 03 2016, 19:58

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

y2johnny wrote:and moxey is one of the players of the season so far.  works hard and one of our only players who can cross a ball

Laughable claims, taking that second goal into account.

Can you imagine Simon Charlton or any other full back of that time lolloping back like that after being completely done with ease? He basically gives up, hesitates for a second, and trots back when it's too late. Not the first time he's done it either.

Were you not at the Leeds match Johnny? Moxey was an absolute joke, must have given the ball straight to a Leeds player fifty times and was getting some right stick.

10Wolves 2-2 Bolton - The GOALS! Empty Re: Wolves 2-2 Bolton - The GOALS! Wed Feb 03 2016, 20:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Doffcocker, you are now the site WUM. Congrats.

11Wolves 2-2 Bolton - The GOALS! Empty Re: Wolves 2-2 Bolton - The GOALS! Wed Feb 03 2016, 21:03

doffcocker wrote:

Laughable claims, taking that second goal into account.

Can you imagine Simon Charlton or any other full back of that time lolloping back like that after being completely done with ease? He basically gives up, hesitates for a second, and trots back when it's too late. Not the first time he's done it either.

Were you not at the Leeds match Johnny? Moxey was an absolute joke, must have given the ball straight to a Leeds player fifty times and was getting some right stick.

No i wasnt.  But out of all the players you could have picked moxey has one bad game and he gets the attention of the trolls.  Nevermind like i said he has come on leaps and bounds this season. He gets forward and back again and he has by far the best delivery of the ball out of anyone in the team.

I think i must be a shit fan as clearly slating the players is the best way to go as that will get them playing better.

As for lolloping (must remember that one for scrabble) back, the whole team has a confidence issue. Is an issue that needs addressing urgently.

Completely different scenario but when i was in sales we had a bit of a lull once, and confidence was low due to redundancies etc. We had a team building day and it did work. Problem is these things cost money and certain troll fansnwould accuse them of having a jolly boys outing but i think personally it may do them some good.

12Wolves 2-2 Bolton - The GOALS! Empty Re: Wolves 2-2 Bolton - The GOALS! Wed Feb 03 2016, 21:19

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

y2johnny wrote:
No i wasnt.  But out of all the players you could have picked moxey has one bad game and he gets the attention of the trolls.  Nevermind like i said he has come in leaps and bounds this season. He gets forward and back again and he has by far the best delivery of the ball out of anyone in the team.

I think i must be a shit fan as clearly slating the players is the best way to go as that will get them playing better.

Spare me the sanctimony Johnny, we're talking about a bunch of grown men.

I think all the players mentioned have had an easy time all things considered. Like I've said before there's been some right scapegoats at Bolton over the years. Zat Knight once got booed every time he touched the ball, and he's not nearly as useless as Dervite. I find it laughable, the idea of these millionaire footballers logging onto Bolton Nuts and taking it all to heart.

But in terms of Moxey, he's not complete bobbins, he's better this season than he was last, in fact he's had a few very good games but to describe this as "one bad game" is miles off in my opinion.

13Wolves 2-2 Bolton - The GOALS! Empty Re: Wolves 2-2 Bolton - The GOALS! Wed Feb 03 2016, 21:32

Tash because im on about them reading it on here. I am on about the boo boots on the terraces. Moxey can afford to gave a bad game for the next 5 and still be in contention for our player of the season. If you had picked someone like dervite we wouldn't be having this conversation i just think it is unsafe to pick someone who on the whole has been one of our better players.

Which isn't hard considering what we gave had to watch but i still think all these players dervite and amos included are a lot better than they are currently showing. We have a bigger squad than most teams and we have easily got a mid table team. So something isn't right. It comes down to confidence. I don't think madine is a bad player. He works hard and has shown (on the very very odd occasion) that he can score and is a good finisher. A couple of goals this season i thought he has taken them very well and fully expected him to go on a bit of a run. But then the very next game he is back to trying to kick the ball outnof the ground. The pressure and confidence can affect anyone. Regardless of whether your a minimum wage shelf stacker being pressurised to keep on top of 3 aisles at once when your only supposed to stack 2 or a millionaire baller. Im not suggesting we all feel sorry for them as they are in an unprecedented and envious position thatany people would gove there left bollock for but at the end of the day they are human and do feel the same pressures and stresses.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum