Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ant and Decs Saturday Night Takeaway

+3
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
doffcocker
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ant and Decs Saturday Night Takeaway Empty Ant and Decs Saturday Night Takeaway Sat Feb 20 2016, 19:17

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Fuck off.

Just fuck off.

That is all.

Don't be horrible.

She's just said yes and I'm in floods of tears here.

Brilliant TV!

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:Fuck off.

Just fuck off.

That is all.
:clap: But I'm sure you know where the off button is on the remote! Very Happy

I was commenting the other day that they are a pair of bellends.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Do any of you gobshites EVER go out on a Saturday night?

I'm off out soon, but I guarantee you when I log on tomorrow the same faces will have been posting all night.

Take your other half for a drink in the local at least. Don't waste another Saturday talking shit with other sad bastards.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:Do any of you gobshites EVER go out on a Saturday night?

I'm off out soon, but I guarantee you when I log on tomorrow the same faces will have been posting all night.

Take your other half for a drink in the local at least. Don't waste another Saturday talking shit with other sad bastards.

Not exactly surprising that you're off out tonight. Surprised you've got the cheek to show your face round here after that fucking carrot of a keeper's balls up today.

Does turning tricks for punters down Preston Docks really class as going out for the evening?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:

Not exactly surprising that you're off out tonight. Surprised you've got the cheek to show your face round here after that fucking carrot of a keeper's balls up today.

Ha ha, Amos is the new Kevin Davies. You're not happy if you haven't got a scapegoat are you DC.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Does turning tricks for punters down Preston Docks really class as going out for the evening?

Of course. I'll be breathing fresh air and meeting new people.

....who may well strangle you with your own knickers and dump your body in the river.

Top night out!

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:....who may well strangle you with your own knickers and dump your body in the river.

Top night out!
The probability of that happening is quite high with her having a burnt minge and not offering her back doors to her clients.

They will be sexually frustrated at not being able to relieve themselves!

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Moving back to ITV and what a joke it is, what happened to Jonathan Ross?

The one thing worth watching tonight was suppposed to be Jo Konta calling him a boring bastard and they have just cut it right out.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:Moving back to ITV and what a joke it is, what happened to Jonathan Ross?

The one thing worth watching tonight was suppposed to be Jo Konta calling him a boring bastard and they have just cut it right out.

I haven't watched his show in years, he really is embarrassing, clearly their to stroke his guests ego and nothing more.

Graham Norton's show is far better, all the guests being on the sofa at the same time makes for some cracking TV.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was at a party last night, enjoying myself, maybe afew here should leave the house on a Saturday night.
I'm off out this afternoon, put the remote down, turn off your computers and go out into the big real world, and get some fresh air.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:I was at a party last night, enjoying myself, maybe afew here should leave the house on a Saturday night.
I'm off out this afternoon, put the remote down, turn off your computers and go out into the big real world, and get some fresh air.

:like:

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

karlypants wrote:
doffcocker wrote:Fuck off.

Just fuck off.

That is all.

I was commenting the other day that they are a pair of bellends.
You miserable bastards. Saturday night takeaway is what Saturday evening tv should be. A bit of light hearted pissing about like they used to have in the 90s with stuff like noels house party. I'd rather be watching SNT than shit like the x factor for example. Maybe I'm in a minority, but I don't mind it at all.

^ This.

Well said that man.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:I was at a party last night, enjoying myself, maybe afew here should leave the house on a Saturday night.
I was at a 90th Birthday party last night. I was the only person there with his own teeth.
The music was far too loud,most of the party goers being hard of hearing,but luckily no games of bingo broke out.
I'm glad you enjoyed yourself Scott,but I won't be leaving the house for many weeks to come.
Ant and Decs Saturday Night Takeaway 1041366

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum