Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Johnny's rise up the Nuts Chart

+5
Hipster_Nebula
scottjames30
Bwfc1958
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1johnny - Johnny's rise up the Nuts Chart Empty Johnny's rise up the Nuts Chart Fri Feb 26 2016, 00:30

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

He's already just outside the top 75 posters on 209 posts, already overtaken such Nuts legends as Emma Jansen (58), Killer G orrila(123), Kane57(139) and Alf Hooker(181).

Johnny needs another twelve posts to leap two places into 75th position and push out the peoples favourite Mo (are the speakers not on!) currently on (and has been for nearly two years) 220 posts.

Things start to get a little harder thereon in as perhaps the next target for him to aim for is Full of Sprite who has just over a hundred more posts currently (319) and may very well add to them before he is run down and caught by Johnny.

Wonder how many posts young Johnny will accrue before the Easter eggs are being unwrapped?

2johnny - Johnny's rise up the Nuts Chart Empty Re: Johnny's rise up the Nuts Chart Fri Feb 26 2016, 01:13

Can't beleive i am still awake to be replying to this. Set off at 7 to get to Halifax. Did a job there and then down to Tamworth for another job then back home.

Anyway, I'm not disappointed about virtually shredding 11k posts, more that the best thread on here now says guest. I'll be in the top ten again by xmas i reckon. Which with my originals will probably put me on 20k.

That's if i don't have a massive strop and sulk off again Very Happy

3johnny - Johnny's rise up the Nuts Chart Empty Re: Johnny's rise up the Nuts Chart Fri Feb 26 2016, 07:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm genuinely interested why the mods love Johnny so much.

4johnny - Johnny's rise up the Nuts Chart Empty Re: Johnny's rise up the Nuts Chart Fri Feb 26 2016, 08:00

Post count.

5johnny - Johnny's rise up the Nuts Chart Empty Re: Johnny's rise up the Nuts Chart Fri Feb 26 2016, 08:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Perhaps, but they've had a pop at Breadman recently and he's just as prolific.

6johnny - Johnny's rise up the Nuts Chart Empty Re: Johnny's rise up the Nuts Chart Fri Feb 26 2016, 08:15

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Natasha Whittam wrote:I'm genuinely interested why the mods love Johnny so much.

Are you getting a bit jealous because you're not feeling the love of the mods like Johnny?

7johnny - Johnny's rise up the Nuts Chart Empty Re: Johnny's rise up the Nuts Chart Fri Feb 26 2016, 09:11

Natasha Whittam wrote:I'm genuinely interested why the mods love Johnny so much.

not my fault is it!

8johnny - Johnny's rise up the Nuts Chart Empty Re: Johnny's rise up the Nuts Chart Fri Feb 26 2016, 09:30

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've noticed they have their favourites, thankfully I'm not one of them.

9johnny - Johnny's rise up the Nuts Chart Empty Re: Johnny's rise up the Nuts Chart Fri Feb 26 2016, 11:17

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's called respect. Lost on most on here.

10johnny - Johnny's rise up the Nuts Chart Empty Re: Johnny's rise up the Nuts Chart Fri Feb 26 2016, 11:24

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Why does post count mean so much to people? I mean Nat has 22584 posts but most of it is shite. Surely quality of the posts matters more than the quantity of them?   :good:

11johnny - Johnny's rise up the Nuts Chart Empty Re: Johnny's rise up the Nuts Chart Fri Feb 26 2016, 11:34

Leeds_Trotter wrote:Why does post count mean so much to people? I mean Nat has 22584 posts but most of it is shite. Surely quality of the posts matters more than the quantity of them?   :good:

Hence I've posted less than a third of that and have ten times more respect. 

Posters on here love my content.

12johnny - Johnny's rise up the Nuts Chart Empty Re: Johnny's rise up the Nuts Chart Fri Feb 26 2016, 11:36

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:Why does post count mean so much to people? I mean Nat has 22584 posts but most of it is shite. Surely quality of the posts matters more than the quantity of them?   :good:

Hence I've posted less than a third of that and have ten times more respect. 

Posters on here love my content.

Then why are you the only person that ever compliments your content?

13johnny - Johnny's rise up the Nuts Chart Empty Re: Johnny's rise up the Nuts Chart Fri Feb 26 2016, 11:38

Im the only one who does it publically, plenty of PMs gushing over it.

14johnny - Johnny's rise up the Nuts Chart Empty Re: Johnny's rise up the Nuts Chart Fri Feb 26 2016, 11:41

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

1874 is a top poster.

15johnny - Johnny's rise up the Nuts Chart Empty Re: Johnny's rise up the Nuts Chart Fri Feb 26 2016, 11:44

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:1874 is a top poster.
Shut up hipster

16johnny - Johnny's rise up the Nuts Chart Empty Re: Johnny's rise up the Nuts Chart Fri Feb 26 2016, 11:50

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leeds_Trotter wrote:Why does post count mean so much to people?

It means everything to me. It shows what a great person I am, and that I am a better person than you.

17johnny - Johnny's rise up the Nuts Chart Empty Re: Johnny's rise up the Nuts Chart Fri Feb 26 2016, 12:01

Boggersbelief wrote:
Shut up hipster

Have some respect Boggers, you might learn something.

18johnny - Johnny's rise up the Nuts Chart Empty Re: Johnny's rise up the Nuts Chart Fri Feb 26 2016, 12:05

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

bwfc1874 wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
Shut up hipster

Have some respect Boggers, you might learn something.

Didn't think he could get respect unless the mods give it to him or he has 20k posts ::rules::

Please note that this post has only been made in order to increase my post count.

19johnny - Johnny's rise up the Nuts Chart Empty Re: Johnny's rise up the Nuts Chart Fri Feb 26 2016, 12:12

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

we've all been there Fab. I never imagined i would be getting near 6000 posts on here

20johnny - Johnny's rise up the Nuts Chart Empty Re: Johnny's rise up the Nuts Chart Fri Feb 26 2016, 12:20

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Norpig wrote:we've all been there Fab. I never imagined i would be getting near 6000 posts on here

thanks Pig, just want rid of this picture of Jardel, looks like he could do with a bowl of prunes in this mug shot.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum