Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Johnny's rise up the Nuts Chart

+5
Hipster_Nebula
scottjames30
Bwfc1958
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21johnny - Johnny's rise up the Nuts Chart - Page 2 Empty Re: Johnny's rise up the Nuts Chart Fri Feb 26 2016, 12:23

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i think after 75 it changes again but i have a feeling it's Nicky Hunt next  Very Happy

22johnny - Johnny's rise up the Nuts Chart - Page 2 Empty Re: Johnny's rise up the Nuts Chart Fri Feb 26 2016, 12:29

I want my Nat Lofthouse back.

I've asked the mods but I'm out of favour at the moment, so I've no chance......

23johnny - Johnny's rise up the Nuts Chart - Page 2 Empty Re: Johnny's rise up the Nuts Chart Fri Feb 26 2016, 12:42

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:Why does post count mean so much to people?

It means everything to me. It shows what a great person I am, and that I am a better person than you.
Or it means you have nothing better to do than sit at home all day posting on things on a website, only leaving the house to sign on and collect you dole money.

24johnny - Johnny's rise up the Nuts Chart - Page 2 Empty Re: Johnny's rise up the Nuts Chart Fri Feb 26 2016, 12:50

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leeds_Trotter wrote:
Or it means you have nothing better to do than sit at home all day posting on things on a website, only leaving the house to sign on and collect you dole money.

So are you saying posts from employed people carry more weight?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum