Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The End Of The Fake Usernames

+5
Hipster_Nebula
Mr Magoo
Boggersbelief
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The End Of The Fake Usernames Empty The End Of The Fake Usernames Thu Mar 03 2016, 20:10

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's bad news for Breadman, 1874, Boggers, Sluffy and many more of you I'm afraid - the Crown Prosecution Service has said it will prosecute "trolls" who use fake online profiles to harass others.

Are you scared? You should be. You could now go to prison for 10 years for calling Scott a bellend or 15 years for suggesting Hipster is a morbid Scottish gobshite.

Do you ever think of the consequences before having an online fight? Will the possibility of being bummed in the showers put you off calling someone out (KP need not answer that) on a football forum?

Some of you must be bricking it.

2The End Of The Fake Usernames Empty Re: The End Of The Fake Usernames Thu Mar 03 2016, 20:14

Is it the end of fake usernames or punishment for trolls? Make your mind up.

3The End Of The Fake Usernames Empty Re: The End Of The Fake Usernames Thu Mar 03 2016, 20:15

Shit......

I hereby apologise to everybody I have ever insulted on the internet....ever.

I take it all back.

Unreservedly.

(Apart from Reebok Bricks on 606 - he was a knob and I stand by what I said about him.)

Thanks for the heads up, Nat. :like:

4The End Of The Fake Usernames Empty Re: The End Of The Fake Usernames Thu Mar 03 2016, 20:16

Poorly titled thread, needs sorting out.

5The End Of The Fake Usernames Empty Re: The End Of The Fake Usernames Thu Mar 03 2016, 20:17

bwfc1874 wrote:Poorly titled thread, needs sorting out.

Thank you

6The End Of The Fake Usernames Empty Re: The End Of The Fake Usernames Thu Mar 03 2016, 20:22

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat, does this mean you are going to delete all your other accounts now? Very Happy

7The End Of The Fake Usernames Empty Re: The End Of The Fake Usernames Thu Mar 03 2016, 20:27

Feel free to delete Soul Kitchen KP, I won't be using it again.

8The End Of The Fake Usernames Empty Re: The End Of The Fake Usernames Thu Mar 03 2016, 20:29

bwfc1874 wrote:Feel free to delete Soul Kitchen KP, I won't be using it again.

Very Happy

9The End Of The Fake Usernames Empty Re: The End Of The Fake Usernames Thu Mar 03 2016, 20:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Is it the end of fake usernames or punishment for trolls?  Make your mind up.

Unless you post under your full name, you are a troll.

10The End Of The Fake Usernames Empty Re: The End Of The Fake Usernames Thu Mar 03 2016, 20:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Nat, does this mean you are going to delete all your other accounts now? Very Happy

The new law will have no impact on me.

11The End Of The Fake Usernames Empty Re: The End Of The Fake Usernames Thu Mar 03 2016, 20:32

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Never had a fake account in my life

12The End Of The Fake Usernames Empty Re: The End Of The Fake Usernames Thu Mar 03 2016, 20:36

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Oh Shit affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid I love you al really apart from the old wonky Titted slut on here.

13The End Of The Fake Usernames Empty Re: The End Of The Fake Usernames Thu Mar 03 2016, 22:01

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've only had one account - (per site obviously)

14The End Of The Fake Usernames Empty Re: The End Of The Fake Usernames Thu Mar 03 2016, 22:02

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There's only one of me.

15The End Of The Fake Usernames Empty Re: The End Of The Fake Usernames Thu Mar 03 2016, 22:37

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Mr Magoo wrote:Oh Shit affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid I love you al really apart from the old wonky Titted slut on here.
What have you got against Scott?

16The End Of The Fake Usernames Empty Re: The End Of The Fake Usernames Thu Mar 03 2016, 23:02

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I was talking about KP

17The End Of The Fake Usernames Empty Re: The End Of The Fake Usernames Fri Mar 04 2016, 07:13

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

It doesn't say you can't use an alias, I think it is regrading people who target certain people and post as if they were their target.

18The End Of The Fake Usernames Empty Re: The End Of The Fake Usernames Fri Mar 04 2016, 07:30

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I still don't like you Martin, you obnoxious bellend.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum