Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Have You Ever Been Bad At The Macron?

+3
Norpig
Mr Magoo
Natasha Whittam
7 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Have You Ever Been Bad At The Macron? Empty Have You Ever Been Bad At The Macron? Sat Mar 12 2016, 20:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Or Burnden, or the Reebok, or any other ground for that matter.

Today I had to sit in the cheap seats because my box is having new curtains put in.

I fooking hate the cheap seats. One of two things will always happen when I sit with common folk, regardless of whether I buy the cheapest or most expensive ticket:

1) Some fat bastard will sit next to me, or should I say with me as he/she will always take up some of my seat.

2) I will be on a row with a bunch of weak-bladdered wankers who need to visit the toilet every five minutes.

Today was option 2.

I was seated in the North Stand on the same row as a family of incontinent idiots, who seemed to be doing a relay of visiting the bogs. Mummy idiot would get up for a wee, 5 minutes later she's back to tag her husband into the game. He comes back and tags his daughter in. For 90 fucking minutes.

Anyway, when PNE scored their equaliser it all came to a head and I tripped the father as he made another visit to the bog. I apologised after he stumbled and looked like a dick. When he came back I tripped him again. Another stumble which brought a few laughs from the rows behind. I didn't apologise, I just hurled abuse at Lennon.

Does watching BWFC make you do bad things?

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Nice to hear your box is having a referb Nat. Very Happy

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I haven't yet but if Lennon is there too much longer i may be trying to sneak upto the dugouts and chin the useless bastard

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I used to piss in a grid on Burden Terrace instead of going to the bogs and once threw a seat back at Bristol City fans who had ripped up and tossed many over at us. Not so bad.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It's been one of them seasons where you just want to personally strangle then throw shit at everybody involved.

In other words, this lot would test the patience of a saint.

Luckily, it's like one flew over the cuckoo's nest where I sit anyway, so you can say/do an awful lot without looking like a complete tosspot.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I had to glare at some teenager yesterday for tapping a seat a few rows down with his foot.

It really did my fucking head in, and I just wanted to rip his leg away from his socket.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:I had to glare at some teenager yesterday for tapping a seat a few rows down with his foot.

It really did my fucking head in, and I just wanted to rip his leg away from his socket.

There are few things more annoying than some twat kicking your seat. It's usually some bored kid. I will hurl abuse at the parents until it stops.

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I can think of a couple of dozen that are bad at the Macron every other Saturday.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum