Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who is going to be the Champions?

+9
Soul Kitchen
finlaymcdanger
Banks of the Croal
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
boltonbonce
Boggersbelief
Copper Dragon
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Champions of the Championship?

Who is going to be the Champions? Vote_lcap6%Who is going to be the Champions? Vote_rcap 6% [ 1 ]
Who is going to be the Champions? Vote_lcap6%Who is going to be the Champions? Vote_rcap 6% [ 1 ]
Who is going to be the Champions? Vote_lcap50%Who is going to be the Champions? Vote_rcap 50% [ 9 ]
Who is going to be the Champions? Vote_lcap0%Who is going to be the Champions? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Who is going to be the Champions? Vote_lcap32%Who is going to be the Champions? Vote_rcap 32% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 18

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Who is going to be the Champions? Empty Who is going to be the Champions? Fri Mar 18 2016, 14:20

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Brighton for me.

2Who is going to be the Champions? Empty Re: Who is going to be the Champions? Fri Mar 18 2016, 14:21

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Obviously Burnley

3Who is going to be the Champions? Empty Re: Who is going to be the Champions? Fri Mar 18 2016, 14:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Burnley.

4Who is going to be the Champions? Empty Re: Who is going to be the Champions? Fri Mar 18 2016, 14:31

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:Obviously Burnley

What do you mean 'obviously'?

I've seen your predictions before.  Very Happy

5Who is going to be the Champions? Empty Re: Who is going to be the Champions? Fri Mar 18 2016, 14:38

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm due a correct one :good:

6Who is going to be the Champions? Empty Re: Who is going to be the Champions? Fri Mar 18 2016, 14:45

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

it will be your lot Copper, they didn't play well against us but still won which is what you have to do to win titles. I can't see anyone else catching you now.

7Who is going to be the Champions? Empty Re: Who is going to be the Champions? Fri Mar 18 2016, 15:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:I'm due a correct one :good:

88 points.

8Who is going to be the Champions? Empty Re: Who is going to be the Champions? Fri Mar 18 2016, 15:16

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:I'm due a correct one :good:

88 points.

I rarely make mistakes so I can see why you're milking that.

9Who is going to be the Champions? Empty Re: Who is going to be the Champions? Fri Mar 18 2016, 18:10

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think Burnley will edge it. Sean Dyche has got them up before and he knows his stuff.

10Who is going to be the Champions? Empty Re: Who is going to be the Champions? Fri Mar 18 2016, 18:14

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Also think it will be Burnley.

11Who is going to be the Champions? Empty Re: Who is going to be the Champions? Fri Mar 18 2016, 18:33

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Burnley's to lose.

12Who is going to be the Champions? Empty Re: Who is going to be the Champions? Fri Mar 18 2016, 19:19

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Heard a silly comment by a Dingle woman the other night, went like this:
Woman "do u like football"
Mexican waiter "yes"
Woman "do you watch champions league?"
Mexican waiter "yes"
Woman " I'm from Burnley they are top of the Champions league"
Mexican waiter scratches head "Que? Never heard of them"
I looked at her, shook my head and said you wish.
She hadn't got a fucking clue!

13Who is going to be the Champions? Empty Re: Who is going to be the Champions? Fri Mar 18 2016, 20:13

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't care.

14Who is going to be the Champions? Empty Re: Who is going to be the Champions? Fri Mar 18 2016, 21:24

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Burnley..

15Who is going to be the Champions? Empty Re: Who is going to be the Champions? Fri Mar 18 2016, 23:14

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I hope Middlesbrough don't go up.

Whenever you're down at the bottom, there's always one team that fucks up time and time against the teams that are down there with you, yet always come up trumps against everyone else.

How many points have Boro dropped now against the bottom teams? Lost at Charlton, lost at Rotherham, lost at Bristol, even lost at home to Bristol. I see they had no trouble seeing off Hull tonight though. Twats.

16Who is going to be the Champions? Empty Re: Who is going to be the Champions? Fri Mar 18 2016, 23:23

What's going on with Karanka?

I thought he'd walked but there's been nowt official.

17Who is going to be the Champions? Empty Re: Who is going to be the Champions? Sat Mar 19 2016, 02:07

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Breadman wrote:What's going on with Karanka?

I thought he'd walked but there's been nowt official.

I think I read that they had persuaded him to stay.

18Who is going to be the Champions? Empty Re: Who is going to be the Champions? Wed Apr 27 2016, 18:06

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Top three all on 87 points, Boro and Brighton to play each other on the last day.

Anyone changed their mind?

It's going to be close.  :footy:

19Who is going to be the Champions? Empty Re: Who is going to be the Champions? Wed Apr 27 2016, 18:07

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Still Burnley.

20Who is going to be the Champions? Empty Re: Who is going to be the Champions? Wed Apr 27 2016, 18:10

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Still don't care

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum