Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 0-1 Reading

+16
Natasha Whittam
Fabians Right Peg
Jack Russell
Hipster_Nebula
finlaymcdanger
gloswhite
doffcocker
luckyPeterpiper
observer
Bwfc1958
boltonbonce
NickFazer
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
karlypants
MartinBWFC
20 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Bolton 0-1 Reading Empty Bolton 0-1 Reading Tue Mar 29 2016, 23:54

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Another Saturday jaunt for 11 players who don't give a toss, another Saturday where 13-14000 fans paying good money get cheated, who cares anymore, the players certainly don't, so with that 1-3, and hopefully a toxic atmosphere to let these tossers know how shit they are.

2Bolton 0-1 Reading Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Reading Wed Mar 30 2016, 10:47

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ref watch: Geoff Eltringham to run the rule over Reading visit

Geoff Eltringham will run the rule over Wanderers' upcoming Sky Bet Championship clash with Reading on Saturday.

The County Durham-based official has overseen six Whites’ fixtures in the past, including this season's home defeat to Birmingham City and away defeat to Rotherham United.

Mr Eltringham has taken control of 33 matches so far this campaign, dishing out 85 yellow cards and seven red cards.

Christopher Akers and Steven Copeland will run the line, while Carl Boyeson is the fourth official.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3Bolton 0-1 Reading Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Reading Wed Mar 30 2016, 11:50

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jimmy has had a full fortnight to impose himself on the team so this will be a measure of the response - or lack of response - he gets from them. Reading obviously big favourites to stuff us, but it might rattle them if we score first. Hopeful we can get that overdue win.

4Bolton 0-1 Reading Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Reading Wed Mar 30 2016, 17:30

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reading are average. We are dog shit. 3-1 to them

5Bolton 0-1 Reading Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Reading Wed Mar 30 2016, 19:14

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

We'll come flying at Reading 2 up by half time, 3-1 to us. Clough

6Bolton 0-1 Reading Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Reading Wed Mar 30 2016, 19:19

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm going with Boggers prediction as I feel we are going to get torn another new arse hole.

Bolton 1-3 Reading

7Bolton 0-1 Reading Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Reading Wed Mar 30 2016, 19:22

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

1-3 Crying or Very sad

8Bolton 0-1 Reading Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Reading Wed Mar 30 2016, 20:27

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A draw is the minimum we will get. I've got a feeling we might even nick a win. JPSWA!! COYWM!!

9Bolton 0-1 Reading Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Reading Wed Mar 30 2016, 21:08

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Negativity about the team and players is justified. They have proved themselves to be useless failures.

10Bolton 0-1 Reading Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Reading Wed Mar 30 2016, 21:37

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Boggersbelief wrote:Negativity about the team and players is justified. They have proved themselves to be useless failures.
Of course, but I'm fed up of being miserable so I've decided to exchange realism for blind optimism.

11Bolton 0-1 Reading Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Reading Wed Mar 30 2016, 21:47

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bwfc1958 wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Negativity about the team and players is justified. They have proved themselves to be useless failures.
Of course, but I'm fed up of being miserable so I've decided to exchange realism for blind mentalism.
Corrected for you.

12Bolton 0-1 Reading Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Reading Wed Mar 30 2016, 21:58

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

MartinBWFC wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
Of course, but I'm fed up of being miserable so I've decided to exchange realism for blind mentalism.
Corrected for you.
Very Happy

13Bolton 0-1 Reading Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Reading Wed Mar 30 2016, 22:11

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Bwfc1958 wrote:
Of course, but I'm fed up of being miserable so I've decided to exchange realism for blind optimism.
We would have to put blindfolds on half their players for us to win... but hey, who knows.  Go Whites!

14Bolton 0-1 Reading Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Reading Wed Mar 30 2016, 22:20

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

observer wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
We would have to put blindfolds on half their players for us to win... but hey, who knows.  Go Whites!
That's the spirit!

15Bolton 0-1 Reading Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Reading Thu Mar 31 2016, 12:43

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Golden Goals v Reading:

16Bolton 0-1 Reading Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Reading Thu Mar 31 2016, 12:48

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Really? And yet when I did it by correctly predicting the result against Bristol you labelled me a "shit WUM" and asked what kind of dickhead predicts his team will get battered. 

Strange just how much hypocrisy you're capable of. But then again you and Nat are nothing but hypocrites.

17Bolton 0-1 Reading Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Reading Thu Mar 31 2016, 16:06

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Peter, do not compare me with yourself. I come on here as I am a loyal supporter of Bolton Wanderers. You come on here because you must lead a boring life and you find enjoyment in slating my team

You predicted a 6-0 loss against relegation rivals when there was fresh optimism after a change in manager. It's taken me a while to come to terms with how poor my team is currently but after the last game I have realised that our problems are bigger than just the manager. 

A 3-1 defeat to a decent side in our situation is highly justified.. Not that I have to explain myself to the sites wum

18Bolton 0-1 Reading Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Reading Thu Mar 31 2016, 17:35

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:Peter, do not compare me with yourself. I come on here as I am a loyal supporter of Bolton Wanderers. You come on here because you must lead a boring life and you find enjoyment in slating my team

You predicted a 6-0 loss against relegation rivals when there was fresh optimism after a change in manager. It's taken me a while to come to terms with how poor my team is currently but after the last game I have realised that our problems are bigger than just the manager. 

A 3-1 defeat to a decent side in our situation is highly justified.. Not that I have to explain myself to the sites wum
Really boggers? The site WUM? Me? Oh dear, it would seem your grasp on reality is even worse than I thought. And to refresh your memory just a little I am not here to seek justification from you or anyone else. After 40 years of following the Trotters, almost thirty of them as a Season Ticket Holder in my own right I have the absolute right to post my own opinion as and how I see it just as you do yours. 

None of this would be happening had you not attempted to tell me to shut up and called me a dickhead for predicting what anyone with more than two braincells could see was coming. Add in your supposed ITK status that you have constantly claimed for yourself and basically one has to wonder how you can dare to chastise anyone else at all for anything they say on here. 

Now, as to this weekend. Believe it or not I do NOT predict a loss. In point of fact I think the break may have been more helpful to us than to Reading and that we will nick a draw. I don't think we'll win, our luck all season simply hasn't been good enough to honestly say we will but I feel we'll get a solid point for sure. 

I'd love to be wrong and see us get all three though. It would be very nice to have something to smile about on Monday Morning for a change.

19Bolton 0-1 Reading Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Reading Thu Mar 31 2016, 18:02

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Press Conference:

20Bolton 0-1 Reading Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Reading Thu Mar 31 2016, 18:07

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Preview: Bolton v Reading

SETTING THE SCENE
Bolton Wanderers host Reading on Saturday in Jimmy Phillips’ first match at Macron Stadium since his appointment as interim manager.

Returning to action after the March international break, the Whites will be eager to bounce back after falling to a heavy defeat away at Bristol City in their last outing.

Without a win since early February, Bolton are unbeaten in their last home meetings with the Royals, but were on the losing side when the two sides met at the Madejski Stadium earlier in the season.

Meanwhile, visitors Reading last tasted victory against Charlton Athletic in late-February, although a 1-1 draw to Cardiff City in their last outing ending a three-game losing run in all competitions.

Predominantly poor travellers, Reading have won just once away from home since last September, with only three Championship sides losing more times on the road this season.

And with Wanderers looking to make home advantage count in front of their own fans, Reading will be keen to end that run as they look to extend their eight-point gap between themselves and the second tier relegation zone.

TEAM NEWS
Wellington Silva looks set to miss Saturday’s visit of Reading after limping off against Bristol City, while Gary Madine is also an injury doubt for this weekend’s match.

A late decision will be made on Neil Danns following his return from international duty, while Jay Spearing is unlikely to play for the club again this season.

Elsewhere, Ben Amos (ankle) and Dorian Dervite (knee) have both returned to training but are not yet ready to return.

Max Clayton (hamstring) remains a long-term absentee.

LAST TIME THEY WERE HERE
Having taken the lead through Eidur Gudjohnsen, Bolton Wanderers were forced to settle for a share of the spoils the last time they hosted Reading after they were pegged back by a stoppage-time equaliser. 

LAST READING XI (v Cardiff City, D1-1)
Al Habsi, Gunter, Taylor, McShane, Hector, Cooper, Quinn (Cox 79), Williams, Robson-Kanu (McCleary 22), John, Kermorgant (Vydra 62).

ONE TO WATCH
A January signing from AFC Bournemouth, Yann Kermorgant joined Reading on loan until the end of the season having found his first team opportunities limited following the Cherries’ promotion to the Premier League.

With his first taste of English football coming with Leicester City, the veteran French forward has established himself as prolific Championship goalscorer during his time with Charlton Athletic and Bournemouth.

Netting 17 goals to help Eddie Howe’s side win promotion to the top-flight last season, Kermorgant’s first two goals for Reading came in the Royals’ last-minute 4-3 victory over his former side Charlton back in February.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum