Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

*** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE ***

+10
luckyPeterpiper
Norpig
MartinBWFC
BoltonTillIDie
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
terenceanne
karlypants
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41*** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** - Page 3 Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Tue Apr 26 2016, 19:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Nat taking a beating from Scott. How the mighty have fallen.

I haven't even been conversing with Scott, what a strange post.

42*** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** - Page 3 Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Tue Apr 26 2016, 19:20

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Laughing

43*** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** - Page 3 Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Tue Apr 26 2016, 20:01

Natasha Whittam wrote:

See post 36, think he's having a dig.

44*** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** - Page 3 Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Tue Apr 26 2016, 20:37

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keep out of things that don't concern you, 74 .

I've told you before about poking your big nose into my business.

45*** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** - Page 3 Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Tue Apr 26 2016, 20:38

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

74 needs a bigger spoon

46*** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** - Page 3 Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Tue Apr 26 2016, 20:54

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just need Hipster to join in with his usual comment and then it will be complete. Very Happy

47*** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** - Page 3 Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Tue Apr 26 2016, 21:04

Just looking out for Nat guys, not like her to be spoken down to.

48*** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** - Page 3 Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Fri Apr 29 2016, 10:24

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I saw my mole on the phone with Brown.

Brown has said he's staying at Southend 100%.

What happened there then? Very Happy

49*** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** - Page 3 Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Fri Apr 29 2016, 10:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:

Brown has said he's staying at Southend 100%.

What happened there then? Very Happy

I said Brown had been offered the role, nowhere did I state he had accepted.

50*** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** - Page 3 Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Fri Apr 29 2016, 10:56

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

who does want the job? This needs sorting and soon

51*** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** - Page 3 Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Fri Apr 29 2016, 11:27

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Norpig wrote:who does want the job? This needs sorting and soon
Not in the slightest, once the season is over, then we need to get someone in, it would be pointless to rush to get one in now.

52*** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** - Page 3 Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Fri Apr 29 2016, 12:00

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

so we fanny about all summer and get someone at the last minute who then has to try and get players that already haven't been snapped up? Sorry don't agree Martin

53*** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** - Page 3 Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Fri Apr 29 2016, 12:05

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Have to agree with Norpig. The sooner someone gets his feet under the table the better. No short term fixes to be had in this case.

54*** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** - Page 3 Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Fri Apr 29 2016, 12:11

boltonbonce wrote:Have to agree with Norpig. The sooner someone gets his feet under the table the better. No short term fixes to be had in this case.

Provided he keeps them clear of the moving parts in his chair apparently..... Very Happy

55*** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** - Page 3 Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Fri Apr 29 2016, 12:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Martin is right. If we bring someone in now they're tainted with this shambles of a season.

Wait until the end of the season, bring the new man in, give the place a bit of hope.

56*** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** - Page 3 Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Fri Apr 29 2016, 13:26

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Doesn't bother me... I can't see what all the fuss is about with Brown anyhow.

To me anybody coming in will likely be fired half way through the season as we languish in the bottom half of league one. And it won't be that bloke's fault either.....Deano apparently has stated that it will take more than a year to straightened us out....which puts us through to the 2017 season for starters.

57*** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** - Page 3 Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Fri Apr 29 2016, 13:28

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

terenceanne wrote:Doesn't bother me... I can't see what all the fuss is about with Brown anyhow.

To me anybody coming in will likely be fired half way through the season as we languish in the bottom half of league one. And it won't be that bloke's fault either.....Deano apparently has stated that it will take more than a year to straightened us out....which puts us through to the 2017 season for starters.

Negative tosspot.

Why don't you take up basketball or something.

58*** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** - Page 3 Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Fri Apr 29 2016, 13:29

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Have to agree with Norpig. The sooner someone gets his feet under the table the better. No short term fixes to be had in this case.

Provided he keeps them clear of the moving parts in his chair apparently..... Very Happy
Disgraceful. Smile

59*** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** - Page 3 Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Fri Apr 29 2016, 14:09

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
terenceanne wrote:Doesn't bother me... I can't see what all the fuss is about with Brown anyhow.

Negative tosspot.

Why don't you take up basketball or something.
Because I am on a mission to educate fooking idiots like you about football.  I fear it's a hopeless task but it's my lot in life.

60*** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** - Page 3 Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Tue Apr 17 2018, 09:56

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Does anyone think hill would actually be decent if we go down?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum