Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forest game on SKY - 24th August

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Forest game on SKY - 24th August Empty Forest game on SKY - 24th August Tue Jun 26 2012, 22:14

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Just so people are aware -

Wanderers' home game against Nottingham Forest in late August has been shifted to a Friday night and will be aired live on Sky Sports.

The fixture at the Reebok Stadium was originally scheduled for Saturday 25 August, but it will now take place a day earlier on Friday 24 August, kicking off at 7.45pm.

The last time the two sides met came back in October 2001, when Wanderers edged a League Cup tie 1-0 thanks to an early goal from Rod Wallace.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Forest game on SKY - 24th August Empty Re: Forest game on SKY - 24th August Tue Jun 26 2012, 22:15

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fortunately the kids are off school for their long summer break so I will look forward to this one.

3Forest game on SKY - 24th August Empty Re: Forest game on SKY - 24th August Tue Jun 26 2012, 22:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Friday nights are not for football. Fuck off Coyle.

4Forest game on SKY - 24th August Empty Re: Forest game on SKY - 24th August Tue Jun 26 2012, 22:20

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good news for the fair-weather fans but i'll be watching from the directors box as usual.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

5Forest game on SKY - 24th August Empty Re: Forest game on SKY - 24th August Tue Jun 26 2012, 22:23

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Good news for the fair-weather fans but i'll be watching from the directors box as usual.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

They show Bolton games at Pittodrie?

6Forest game on SKY - 24th August Empty Re: Forest game on SKY - 24th August Tue Jun 26 2012, 22:24

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'd rather they were showing us at Burnley away, as a non-STH I may struggle to get a ticket for that. They are showing Cardiff v Huddersfield instead... Yeah great rivalry that one, won't be a comfortable home win will it? Tossers.

7Forest game on SKY - 24th August Empty Re: Forest game on SKY - 24th August Tue Jun 26 2012, 22:26

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:I'd rather they were showing us at Burnley away, as a non-STH I may struggle to get a ticket for that. They are showing Cardiff v Huddersfield instead... Yeah great rivalry that one, won't be a comfortable home win will it? Tossers.

I'll get you a ticket, and there's always space on my boat if you need a lift. I'm setting off 48 hours before the game, mind.

8Forest game on SKY - 24th August Empty Re: Forest game on SKY - 24th August Tue Jun 26 2012, 22:41

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
largehat wrote:I'd rather they were showing us at Burnley away, as a non-STH I may struggle to get a ticket for that. They are showing Cardiff v Huddersfield instead... Yeah great rivalry that one, won't be a comfortable home win will it? Tossers.

I'll get you a ticket, and there's always space on my boat if you need a lift. I'm setting off 48 hours before the game, mind.

Thanks, that sounds great. So you bought one in the end. Please post a picture of it, obscuring the name of course.

9Forest game on SKY - 24th August Empty Re: Forest game on SKY - 24th August Tue Jun 26 2012, 22:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:

Thanks, that sounds great. So you bought one in the end. Please post a picture of it, obscuring the name of course.

Stalker.

10Forest game on SKY - 24th August Empty Re: Forest game on SKY - 24th August Tue Jun 26 2012, 22:48

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
largehat wrote:

Stalker.

You invited me on to the fucker.

11Forest game on SKY - 24th August Empty Re: Forest game on SKY - 24th August Tue Jun 26 2012, 22:50

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:

You invited me on to the fucker.

When someone invites you to a party do you ask them to post a photo of their house on a football forum?

12Forest game on SKY - 24th August Empty Re: Forest game on SKY - 24th August Tue Jun 26 2012, 22:51

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
When someone invites you to a party do you ask them to post a photo of their house on a football forum?

I do if they've set the precedent themselves by posting a picture of a house they had been looking at previously.

13Forest game on SKY - 24th August Empty Re: Forest game on SKY - 24th August Tue Jun 26 2012, 22:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:

I do if they've set the precedent themselves by posting a picture of a house they had been looking at previously.

I didn't buy that boat that I showed you, I didn't like the bathroom. Plus the boat I did buy has go-faster stripes on the side. Very early 1990's.

14Forest game on SKY - 24th August Empty Re: Forest game on SKY - 24th August Tue Jun 26 2012, 22:56

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
I didn't buy that boat that I showed you, I didn't like the bathroom. Plus the boat I did buy has go-faster stripes on the side. Very early 1990's.

But you might have bought it, in which case exposing yourself to the same, imaginary risk of being stalked.

I was only being polite asking you to post a picture anyway, I don't care what the pile of shit looks like as long as you get me to and into Turd More on the opening day of the season.

15Forest game on SKY - 24th August Empty Re: Forest game on SKY - 24th August Tue Jun 26 2012, 22:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:

I was only being polite asking you to post a picture anyway, I don't care what the pile of shit looks like as long as you get me to and into Turd More on the opening day of the season.

How dare you talk about my boat like that. Believe me, when you pitch up at Turf Moor in this baby you are going to be the talk of the town.

16Forest game on SKY - 24th August Empty Re: Forest game on SKY - 24th August Tue Jun 26 2012, 23:04

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:

How dare you talk about my boat like that. Believe me, when you pitch up at Turf Moor in this baby you are going to be the talk of the town.

OK, well as I have said previously, just ensure the chemical bog can withstand a serious hammering, and please fill the fridge with pork pies and brown ale. I'm not one of your corporate hospitality types.

17Forest game on SKY - 24th August Empty Re: Forest game on SKY - 24th August Tue Jun 26 2012, 23:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:

OK, well as I have said previously, just ensure the chemical bog can withstand a serious hammering, and please fill the fridge with pork pies and brown ale. I'm not one of your corporate hospitality types.

I never let people use my toilet, at home or on the sea. Bring a potty.

I have no idea what a pork pie is.

18Forest game on SKY - 24th August Empty Re: Forest game on SKY - 24th August Tue Jun 26 2012, 23:09

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
I never let people use my toilet, at home or on the sea. Bring a potty.

What do you do when you have a friend over and they politely inform you they need to curl one off?

19Forest game on SKY - 24th August Empty Re: Forest game on SKY - 24th August Tue Jun 26 2012, 23:10

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:

What do you do when you have a friend over and they politely inform you they need to curl one off?

I don't have friends who curl one off. They hold it in.

20Forest game on SKY - 24th August Empty Re: Forest game on SKY - 24th August Tue Jun 26 2012, 23:13

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
largehat wrote:

I don't have friends who curl one off. They hold it in.

No wonder you haven't got many close friends if you won't let house guests push one out on your thunderbox. How selfish.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum