Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Karaoke

+9
luckyPeterpiper
wanderlust
boltonbonce
gloswhite
Boggersbelief
whatsgoingon
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
doffcocker
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Karaoke Empty Karaoke Sun Jun 05 2016, 04:55

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

For those that aren't aware, there's a karaoke bar on Bradshawgate that admittedly is no Manchester Academy - and it does stink of piss - but is a good laugh at one in the morning every now and again.

Anyway, I've been a couple of times in the last month or so, and put my own stamp on the place, so to speak.

A couple of weeks ago I got roped into singing Mr Writer by Stereophonics with an old pal from college, and we (I) had the place on its feet. It was like they'd never seen anybody relatively sober and capable of passing a piss test, get up with enough confidence to belt one out in tune.

But it went to our heads slightly, and minutes later we were asking for "The Bartender and the Thief" and as we're doing so, the DJ says: "do you fancy doing Dakota while you're up there?"

We were more or less being groomed into keeping the show going. But enough about me, are you a karaoke person? Have you been known to clear a bar in your time, and if so, what were your chosen songs?

Share your karaoke experiences here.

2Karaoke Empty Re: Karaoke Sun Jun 05 2016, 10:18

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:For those that aren't aware, there's a karaoke bar on Bradshawgate that admittedly is no Manchester Academy - and it does stink of piss - but is a good laugh at one in the morning every now and again.

Anyway, I've been a couple of times in the last month or so, and put my own stamp on the place, so to speak.
Did you call last orders with your warbling? Very Happy

3Karaoke Empty Re: Karaoke Sun Jun 05 2016, 10:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:For those that aren't aware, there's a karaoke bar on Bradshawgate that admittedly is no Manchester Academy - and it does stink of piss - but is a good laugh at one in the morning every now and again.

So you're 24 years old and spending your weekends in a karaoke bar?

You sad fuckwit, most people fall into this sad life in their late 30's or 40's.

4Karaoke Empty Re: Karaoke Sun Jun 05 2016, 13:44

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bradshawgate used to be decent years ago, but the whole town centre like the fucking Bronx now although that said if it stinks of piss it's a couple of notches above the rest of Bradshawgate.
On a night out though there's no finer sight than a group of blokes absolutely wankered belting out wild thing.

5Karaoke Empty Re: Karaoke Sun Jun 05 2016, 13:53

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jesus that karaoke place is a dive. Full of peasants wearing henleys clothing. I spend my nights in courtneys and level when I go into town on the weekends. Karaoke is not my thing

6Karaoke Empty Re: Karaoke Sun Jun 05 2016, 14:01

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

boltonbonce wrote:Someone told me the Trafford Centre was evacuated this morning.Not heard anything myself.

Because of karaoke ? Must have been a really bad singer Very Happy

7Karaoke Empty Re: Karaoke Sun Jun 05 2016, 14:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Jesus that karaoke place is a dive. Full of peasants wearing henleys clothing. I spend my nights in courtneys and level when I go into town on the weekends. Karaoke is not my thing

I can't believe you're still posting on here. I thought you'd be out looking for your balls.

8Karaoke Empty Re: Karaoke Sun Jun 05 2016, 14:03

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Someone told me the Trafford Centre was evacuated this morning.Not heard anything myself.

Because of karaoke ? Must have been a really bad singer Very Happy
Posted that on the wrong thread. I've evacuated it elsewhere.

You'd have to ask KP about bad singers. Very Happy

9Karaoke Empty Re: Karaoke Sun Jun 05 2016, 14:03

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Jesus that karaoke place is a dive. Full of peasants wearing henleys clothing. I spend my nights in courtneys and level when I go into town on the weekends. Karaoke is not my thing

I can't believe you're still posting on here. I thought you'd be out looking for your balls.

I don't get it

10Karaoke Empty Re: Karaoke Sun Jun 05 2016, 14:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:I don't get it

Boggersbelief wrote:Thanks Sluffy, I know we've had moments but it really isn't personal. More of a wind up, although I'm not wum.

I was genuinely embarrassed reading that post.

11Karaoke Empty Re: Karaoke Sun Jun 05 2016, 14:13

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:I don't get it

Boggersbelief wrote:Thanks Sluffy, I know we've had moments but it really isn't personal. More of a wind up, although I'm not wum.

I was genuinely embarrassed reading that post.

You say the same thing..

12Karaoke Empty Re: Karaoke Sun Jun 05 2016, 14:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've never apologised to anyone in my life.

You can't play the hard (wo)man of the site if you start blowing kisses to the mods.

13Karaoke Empty Re: Karaoke Sun Jun 05 2016, 14:23

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I've never apologised to anyone in my life.

You can't play the hard (wo)man of the site if you start blowing kisses to the mods.

The true hard men can accept when they're wrong and don't need to boast about how hard they are.

14Karaoke Empty Re: Karaoke Sun Jun 05 2016, 14:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
The true hard men can accept when they're wrong and don't need to boast about how hard they are.

You have become a ponce. I can't take you seriously anymore. You should join the bumchums. You'd be queen bumchum within a week.

15Karaoke Empty Re: Karaoke Sun Jun 05 2016, 14:31

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bollocks, I said sorry once because I was in a good mood

16Karaoke Empty Re: Karaoke Sun Jun 05 2016, 14:50

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I've never apologised to anyone in my life.

He requested a slot behind Bargain Booze behind the bins at that time as well Nat.

He refused once I told him the price...

17Karaoke Empty Re: Karaoke Sun Jun 05 2016, 14:55

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
You sad fuckwit, most people fall into this sad life in their late 30's or 40's.
It sounds like you have expertees in this field Tash!

18Karaoke Empty Re: Karaoke Sun Jun 05 2016, 15:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
It sounds like you have expertees in this field Tash!

I do. Every 30 or 40-something I know.

19Karaoke Empty Re: Karaoke Sun Jun 05 2016, 15:32

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:

So you're 24 years old and spending your weekends in a karaoke bar?

What a surprise. The 32 year old entrepreneur and model (fat 50 something unemployed bald bloke with a tash) thinks karaoke is beneath her.

For the record, I first did karaoke when I was 17. It was at the Craven Heifer in Astley Bridge and I got up and absolutely belted out Paranoid Android, and it's still talked of to this day.

Yes, karaoke generally means drinking in some shithole with a bunch of rough bastards, but every now and again it's good fun. It just takes a bit of humility, something you'll never have.

20Karaoke Empty Re: Karaoke Sun Jun 05 2016, 15:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote: For the record, I first did karaoke when I was 17. It was at the Craven Heifer in Astley Bridge and I got up and absolutely belted out Paranoid Android, and it's still talked of to this day.

No doubt, it's not every day you witness a singing bellend.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum