Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where's my 'Happy Birthday' ?

+9
Sluffy
whatsgoingon
Cajunboy
wanderlust
karlypants
BoltonTillIDie
Norpig
boltonbonce
gloswhite
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Where's my 'Happy Birthday' ? Empty Where's my 'Happy Birthday' ? Tue Jun 07 2016, 12:43

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Sluffy, I've just got over not having a 'Happy Birthday' last year, and you've forgotten me again.

Actually, I was hoping to say that I had a good present today by getting the all-clear from my oncologist, which I almost did.

My tumour has 99% gone, but as its still reacting to the chemo, he wants me to have two more treatments, presumably to bring it to as near 100% as possible. 
It may not sound it, but its good news,  cheers

2Where's my 'Happy Birthday' ? Empty Re: Where's my 'Happy Birthday' ? Tue Jun 07 2016, 12:46

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm shocked at this disgraceful omission. 

Let me wish you a happy and a healthy Birthday Glos. Looks like you can see the light at the end of the tunnel. :birthday:

3Where's my 'Happy Birthday' ? Empty Re: Where's my 'Happy Birthday' ? Tue Jun 07 2016, 12:50

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I can Bonce, and thank you very much. Even though I've aged a year, I still feel 65 Very Happy

4Where's my 'Happy Birthday' ? Empty Re: Where's my 'Happy Birthday' ? Tue Jun 07 2016, 13:06

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Happy Birthday Glos and great news about the tumour as well  cheers

5Where's my 'Happy Birthday' ? Empty Re: Where's my 'Happy Birthday' ? Tue Jun 07 2016, 13:23

Fantastic news, Glos!

Really chuffed for you, mate.

Bestist birthday present ever...?

6Where's my 'Happy Birthday' ? Empty Re: Where's my 'Happy Birthday' ? Tue Jun 07 2016, 13:25

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Great news and happy birthday!

7Where's my 'Happy Birthday' ? Empty Re: Where's my 'Happy Birthday' ? Tue Jun 07 2016, 13:26

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You haven't filled in your date of birth on your profile so we didn't know Sad

8Where's my 'Happy Birthday' ? Empty Re: Where's my 'Happy Birthday' ? Tue Jun 07 2016, 13:32

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Ah !, that'll be why then Very Happy  (put it down to my age)

Thanks chaps, yep bestest present so far today, (all I need now is to win the lottery) Very Happy

9Where's my 'Happy Birthday' ? Empty Re: Where's my 'Happy Birthday' ? Tue Jun 07 2016, 14:04

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Happy birthday Glos! Great news about that twat of a tumour! Smile 

I will raise my glass with you to good health mate! :drinks:

10Where's my 'Happy Birthday' ? Empty Re: Where's my 'Happy Birthday' ? Tue Jun 07 2016, 14:05

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

TBH I'm far more chuffed with your medical news than your birthday Glos, but Happy Birthday anyway. Smile

11Where's my 'Happy Birthday' ? Empty Re: Where's my 'Happy Birthday' ? Tue Jun 07 2016, 14:08

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hi Glos, I'm new to this board but not new to life.

Glad to hear your good news, long may it continue.

I'm 68 in a few months and suddenly you start to think, shit where did all that time go and how much more of it have I got?

I'm beginning to dig myself into a big black hole, I think I'll stop now.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

12Where's my 'Happy Birthday' ? Empty Re: Where's my 'Happy Birthday' ? Tue Jun 07 2016, 14:17

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Happy Birthday, and congrats on your good news and fingers crossed hoping it goes from good to great news.
We need all the support we can get 

:birthday: :party:

13Where's my 'Happy Birthday' ? Empty Re: Where's my 'Happy Birthday' ? Tue Jun 07 2016, 14:21

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

gloswhite wrote:Ah !, that'll be why then Very Happy  (put it down to my age)

Thanks chaps, yep bestest present so far today, (all I need now is to win the lottery) Very Happy
You need to remember to put one on though  Wink

14Where's my 'Happy Birthday' ? Empty Re: Where's my 'Happy Birthday' ? Tue Jun 07 2016, 15:08

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Great news and Happy Birthday Glos.

Sorry we forgot it again but like others have said above, unless you put your birthdate on your profile we wouldn't normally pick it up (do you want me to do that for you - if so how old are you today - or if you rather how old do you want to be - note the ages of Scot and Natasha for example!). [EDIT - Sorry I notice that as already now been done]

Although I don't know you at all other than by via the internet I was truly heartened by your fantastic news and its lifted my day considerably.  I hope you soon get the all clear.

Enjoy the rest of the day and have a great time doing so.

:birthday:

Last edited by Sluffy on Tue Jun 07 2016, 15:17; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update)

15Where's my 'Happy Birthday' ? Empty Re: Where's my 'Happy Birthday' ? Tue Jun 07 2016, 15:12

GREAT NEWS GLOS!!!! Happy birthday too

16Where's my 'Happy Birthday' ? Empty Re: Where's my 'Happy Birthday' ? Tue Jun 07 2016, 16:41

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Happy Birthday Glos! :party:

17Where's my 'Happy Birthday' ? Empty Re: Where's my 'Happy Birthday' ? Tue Jun 07 2016, 16:42

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Happy birthday glos, glad you're on the mend

18Where's my 'Happy Birthday' ? Empty Re: Where's my 'Happy Birthday' ? Tue Jun 07 2016, 17:00

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Unfortunately a bloke who hasn't posted for 6 months is more important than you are GW. I would definitely take it personally.

Happy birthday my friend, I hope you have a great day.

19Where's my 'Happy Birthday' ? Empty Re: Where's my 'Happy Birthday' ? Tue Jun 07 2016, 21:21

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Thanks everybody, your responses have made my day, very kind of you all.

Cajun:
I'm 68 in a few months and suddenly you start to think, shit where did all that time go and how much more of it have I got?
I know where your coming from Very Happy  Now 66 on the outside, and 16 on the inside. Unfortunately, people don't always see the inside, and are influenced by the outside.

Thanks for that Nat Smile

20Where's my 'Happy Birthday' ? Empty Re: Where's my 'Happy Birthday' ? Wed Jun 08 2016, 19:33

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Happy birthday Glos,, and hope the last 2 treatments totally eradicate the pesky blighter

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum