Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting?

+24
doffcocker
JAH
Bwfc1958
BoltonTillIDie
Dunkels King
xmiles
Soul Kitchen
King Bill
bwfc71
NickFazer
Reebok Trotter
Copper Dragon
karlypants
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
gloswhite
wanderlust
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
Bollotom2014
whatsgoingon
Norpig
okocha
Sluffy
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next

Are you an innie or an outie?

referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 18 Vote_lcap51%referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 18 Vote_rcap 51% [ 19 ]
referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 18 Vote_lcap49%referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 18 Vote_rcap 49% [ 18 ]
referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 18 Vote_lcap0%referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 18 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 37

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 33]

karlypants wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:Some very naive people in this country. 

If any of you think handing power from the EU to Boris and co will change your lives, you're sadly mistaken. Booming population is a global problem, not limited to us. 

The only industry this country has had going for it in recent years is services (mainly financial and largely based on us being in the EU), Morgan Stanley have already announced they're moving 2,000 jobs to Dublin or Frankfurt. One of the few highly skilled sectors we have just had the rug pulled from under it. All on the basis of a set of lies believed by as naïve majority.

Fuck off.
Morgan Stanley have already denied this you fucking idiot!

It was denied about 2 minutes ago, sorry for believing the BBC Karly. I am getting seriously sick of every post I make getting followed up by abuse from you though time to grow up kid.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

What have carpet care products got to do with anything Sluffy

referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 18 Downlo19

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Sluffy wrote:

Interesting times ahead (academically at least).

Ever heard of the alleged curse "may you live in interesting times"?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's people power.

Let's get rid of the Queen and her bunch of scroungers next. That house is miles too big for them.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

whatsgoingon wrote:What have carpet care products got to do with anything Sluffy

Sorry.

I've obviously still not woken up fully from the long day I had yesterday.

I've amended it now.

Thank you.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc1874 wrote:
karlypants wrote:

If any of you think handing power from the EU to Boris and co will change your lives, you're sadly mistaken. Booming population is a global problem, not limited to us. 

The only industry this country has had going for it in recent years is services (mainly financial and largely based on us being in the EU), Morgan Stanley have already announced they're moving 2,000 jobs to Dublin or Frankfurt. One of the few highly skilled sectors we have just had the rug pulled from under it. All on the basis of a set of lies believed by as naïve majority.

Fuck off.

It was denied about 2 minutes ago, sorry for believing the BBC Karly. I am getting seriously sick of every post I make getting followed up by abuse from you though time to grow up kid.
Check out the tone of your post and then think about the fact that whether it was on the BBC or not it has been denied, and maybe wonder whether the reply was justified or not.
Had you just posted the fact that you'd read about Morgan Stanley as part of a mature point fair enough, you didn't you used it as part of a tirade and therefore looked a dick - so deal with it

Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri Jun 24 2016, 15:11; edited 1 time in total

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:What have carpet care products got to do with anything Sluffy

Sorry.

I've obviously still not woken up fully from the long day I had yesterday.

I've amended it now.

Thank you.
Very Happy no worries my fellow mod  Very Happy

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Fuck off.

That's two people you've now called childish for disagreeing with you

Telling me to fuck off isn't disagreeing with me, it's just childish.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Telling me to fuck off isn't disagreeing with me, it's just childish.

Nope, it's disagreeing with you and your pompous ways.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc1874 wrote:Telling me to fuck off isn't disagreeing with me, it's just childish.
he didn't tell you to fuck off, fuck off is on your post he called you a fucking idiot which given the context of your post is a reasonable assertion

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What a great day today is, it makes me proud to be British.

Like i previously said i was a borderline brexiteer and took this VERY seriously when considering my options. 

The reason i changed to a remainian was i sat down and tried really hard to think if i was unhappy with my current lot in life. And im really not. 

My question to the die hard brexiteers is what was it that you was unhappy with?  This isn't patronising and a genuine question so i can with it up in my head. 

WGO, i apologise for the name calling.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:What a great day today is, it makes me proud to be British.
Just under half of Britain would disagree.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Like i previously said i was a borderline brexiteer and took this VERY seriously when considering my options. 

The reason i changed to a remainian was i sat down and tried really hard to think if i was unhappy with my current lot in life. And im really not. 

My question to the die hard brexiteers is what was it that you was unhappy with?  This isn't patronising and a genuine question so i can with it up in my head. 

WGO, i apologise for the name calling.

Got those bastards in the sweepstake

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Typical that it's pissing down.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's all kicking off on the referendum thread over on BA. Three posts. All Kennster.

But they voted four to three to leave.

Boggersbelief wrote:

The weather's glorious here matey. Move out of your Mum's house and get in to the real world.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

The weather's glorious here matey. Move out of your Mum's house and get in to the real world.

That makes no sense..

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's a wet fart mate.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum