Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Press Conference called for Tommorrow

+8
observer
whatsgoingon
doffcocker
Norpig
karlypants
Cajunboy
Boggersbelief
BoltonTillIDie
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Boggersbelief wrote:500k compensation. Emargo lifted, Parkinson given £3million to improve squad. Sports shield now Backed by Tamraz
Wake up boggers it's time to go to work

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:500k compensation. Emargo lifted, Parkinson given £3million to improve squad. Sports shield now Backed by Tamraz
Wake up boggers it's time to go to work

The penguins are having a kip

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I wished this was true!

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Joking apart - I do believe the embargo being lifted will follow quite quickly

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If things were as bad as the doom-and-gloom merchants have been suggesting, no way would a solid manager like Parkinson even consider BWFC. His job at Bradford is about as secure as you can get in football.

I am happy with this appointment, it sends the message that we are back and looking upwards.

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:If things were as bad as the doom-and-gloom merchants have been suggesting, no way would a solid manager like Parkinson even consider BWFC. His job at Bradford is about as secure as you can get in football.

I am happy with this appointment, it sends the message that we are back and looking upwards.
New German owners suggests differently, set their hearts on Rosler apparently.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Share your view that he is a good appointment and that it shows that we are maybe not as deep in it as you might think.
Not so sure about his job being as secure as you are saying, with many forecasting him being gone when the new owners arrived. All that posturing the other day could well have been because they smelt the scent of some compo and saving on his compo for being sacked.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Parkinson looks a good fit. Have to agree with everything Nat said. :nuts:

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I know nowt about Parkinson but what happened to all the cock about due diligence and careful screening ....now a bloke comes out of the blue as far as we know at least.
Anyhow good luck to him hope he does well.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Happy with this, Parkinson knows all about League one and what it will take to get out of it and back to the championship. He also likes a good cup run

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I heard us linked to him a while ago but there was some cat and mouse going on,

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum