Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

£20 off at Kitbag on football shirts

+3
BoltonTillIDie
boltonbonce
karlypants
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:If you get anymore send me one please...judging from your post there's no minimum spend...
I may get another box this week and if I can get a promotional pack then you can have first dibs. Smile

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:good:

BoltonTillIDie wrote:If you get anymore send me one please...judging from your post there's no minimum spend...
If you buy a 12 pack of Carling you get a promotional code. Then all you have to do is pour the Carling away and spend the voucher.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb Dwyer wrote:
If you buy a 12 pack of Carling you get a promotional code. Then all you have to do is pour the Carling away and spend the voucher.

Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb Dwyer wrote:
These were 20 packs but It's certainly better than Carlsberg and great for when family are round.

Personally I prefer the real ales. Smile

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

karlypants wrote:
Barb Dwyer wrote:
These were 20 packs but It's certainly better than Carlsberg and great for when family are round.

Personally I prefer the real ales. Smile
Carlsberg Export. Lovely.  :drink:

Carling. Shit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum