You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Walking Football in Bolton

Walking Football in Bolton

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Walking Football in Bolton Empty Walking Football in Bolton on Tue Jun 28 2016, 11:30

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Our newest member Barry Sharratt would like to know which venues in the Bolton area offer walking football on astro turf during the day or evenings.

Maybe Banks of the croal and others who play this sport on here would be able to assist Barry in his quest to participate in this?

2Walking Football in Bolton Empty Re: Walking Football in Bolton on Tue Jun 28 2016, 11:34

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

3Walking Football in Bolton Empty Re: Walking Football in Bolton on Tue Jun 28 2016, 11:40

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
is Barry a bit shy? Does he not want to ask himself? Very Happy

4Walking Football in Bolton Empty Re: Walking Football in Bolton on Tue Jun 28 2016, 12:11

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
@Norpig wrote:is Barry a bit shy? Does he not want to ask himself? Very Happy
There's no point in him asking himself, he doesn't know.

5Walking Football in Bolton Empty Re: Walking Football in Bolton on Tue Jun 28 2016, 12:17

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Bwfc1958 wrote:
@Norpig wrote:is Barry a bit shy? Does he not want to ask himself? Very Happy
There's no point in him asking himself, he doesn't know.
 you know what i meant  Very Happy

6Walking Football in Bolton Empty Re: Walking Football in Bolton on Tue Jun 28 2016, 12:20

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Hi Barry, here's where I go.

Tues mornings 10:00 am till 11:00 am at Burnden, down Croft Lane far as  you can go and turn left. free of charge.

Friday mornings 10:00 am till 11:00 am at The Bolton Arena near The Macron Stadium, just meet in the foyer, free for the first time then £2 a session, both good Sets of Lads aged 50 plus.

I enjoy it ... The Rules vary a bit at both places, maybe see you there sometime Cool



Last edited by Banks of the Croal on Tue Jun 28 2016, 21:57; edited 1 time in total

7Walking Football in Bolton Empty Re: Walking Football in Bolton on Tue Jun 28 2016, 12:28

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
@Norpig wrote:
@Bwfc1958 wrote:
@Norpig wrote:is Barry a bit shy? Does he not want to ask himself? Very Happy
There's no point in him asking himself, he doesn't know.
 you know what i meant  Very Happy
Very Happy

Maybe Sharrat is the surname of Breadman's trucker friend aka Big Barry. Good on you for inviting him to join nuts Breaders.  
:like:

8Walking Football in Bolton Empty Re: Walking Football in Bolton on Wed Jun 29 2016, 15:58

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Does anybody else do this and is it any good, I'm struggling to come to terms with the fact that I'm over 50 and my England call ups not coming  Very Happy

9Walking Football in Bolton Empty Re: Walking Football in Bolton on Wed Jun 29 2016, 16:13

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Bwfc1958 wrote:
@Norpig wrote:
@Bwfc1958 wrote:
@Norpig wrote:is Barry a bit shy? Does he not want to ask himself? Very Happy
There's no point in him asking himself, he doesn't know.
 you know what i meant  Very Happy
Very Happy

Maybe Sharrat is the surname of Breadman's trucker friend aka Big Barry. Good on you for inviting him to join nuts Breaders.  
:like:
 if thats the case then i'm sure he's not that shy  Very Happy

10Walking Football in Bolton Empty Re: Walking Football in Bolton on Wed Jun 29 2016, 16:41

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
@whatsgoingon wrote:Does anybody else do this and is it any good, I'm struggling to come to terms with the fact that I'm over 50 and my England call ups not coming  Very Happy

Don't know about England but you might get signed up by Bolton  Very Happy 

Walking Football in Bolton GetPart?uid=30895363&partId=2&scope=STANDARD&saveAs=20160523_144537

11Walking Football in Bolton Empty Re: Walking Football in Bolton on Wed Jun 29 2016, 16:56

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
I failed my trial unfortunately

Walking Football in Bolton Downlo26

12Walking Football in Bolton Empty Re: Walking Football in Bolton on Wed Jun 29 2016, 16:59

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
@whatsgoingon wrote:I failed my trial unfortunately

Walking Football in Bolton Downlo26

Did you fail for Running.

13Walking Football in Bolton Empty Re: Walking Football in Bolton on Wed Jun 29 2016, 17:01

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
@Banks of the Croal wrote:
@whatsgoingon wrote:I failed my trial unfortunately

Walking Football in Bolton Downlo26

Did you fail for Running.
no for walking 10 yards then having a lie down on the treatment table, apparently only Mark Davies is allowed that privelage

14Walking Football in Bolton Empty Re: Walking Football in Bolton on Wed Jun 29 2016, 17:07

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Pitty  Very Happy

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum