Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nuts Music Comp - Day23

+10
Banks of the Croal
boltonbonce
Norpig
wanderlust
whatsgoingon
Hip Priest
Bwfc1958
finlaymcdanger
xmiles
Sluffy
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Nuts Music Comp - Day23 - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuts Music Comp - Day23 Fri Aug 05 2016, 18:38

22Nuts Music Comp - Day23 - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuts Music Comp - Day23 Fri Aug 05 2016, 22:52

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

0 - (Can you give 0?) I've heard of the Doves and I'm sure that they've made a decent record or two. That one though is proper shite.

5 -  I like a solo Weller more than when he's been in a band. He also gets top marks for this song because the intro is very nearly exactly like the intro to ELO's 10538 Overture.

23Nuts Music Comp - Day23 - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuts Music Comp - Day23 Fri Aug 05 2016, 23:27

Copper Dragon wrote:
5 -  I like a solo Weller more than when he's been in a band. He also gets top marks for this song because the intro is very nearly exactly like the intro to ELO's 10538 Overture.

I love The Jam and Weller will always have my respect for writing the songs he did in his youth - He was 19 when he wrote and released In The City for example.

But......

He ain't half ripped off some other artists along the way.

Here's the ELO track that Copps mentions for anybody who's never heard it before:

24Nuts Music Comp - Day23 - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuts Music Comp - Day23 Sat Aug 06 2016, 00:14

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Has he ripped off many artists along the way anymore than most others have though?

His best cover was this and it's better than the original ...........

25Nuts Music Comp - Day23 - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuts Music Comp - Day23 Sat Aug 06 2016, 09:59

Are we not doing a round 3 sluffy?  Gutted.  They were my best selections

26Nuts Music Comp - Day23 - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuts Music Comp - Day23 Mon Aug 08 2016, 21:58

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

A big thanks to Banksy for this super selection.

If I've counted correctly I make it 10 people (not including Banky's misdirection) contributing 95 points for a fantastic average of 9.5 (It would have been a magical 10 without RT's vote!  :bomb:    Very Happy  )

Very well done mate and thank you for playing!

Cool

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum