Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do You Have Feelings For Inanimate Objects?

+2
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think I might be a bit weird.

Everyone has objects they have an emotional attachment to, like a teddy bear from their childhood, favourite first edition book, or an old programme from a Bolton game.

But I've always had feelings for objects I have no attachment to, other than I bought them. For example, at the end of my holiday yesterday I was throwing away the bottles of suncream I'd bought in Asda because I didn't want to risk them spilling in my case. Amazingly I found myself apologising to the bottles for not taking them home. It seemed cruel for them to be bought in England but "die" in Portugal. I had this uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach. Didn't they deserve to be thrown away at home?

Similarly, when I was leaving my hotel room for the last time I felt exactly the same way. I felt like I was leaving an old friend behind. I almost cried.

And I always have real difficulty throwing away any item of underwear. I have a wardrobe full of old knickers and tights that I can't bring myself to throw away even though I will never wear them again.

Am I alone with this disease or is someone else brave enough to admit they have a similar problem?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I think I might be a bit weird.

And I always have real difficulty throwing away any item of underwear. I have a wardrobe full of old knickers and tights that I can't bring myself to throw away even though I will never wear them again.

Get them sold on eBay. Apparently there is a market for this sort of haberdashery. I love eBay. I sold my homing pigeons eight times last year.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Don't know how much of your post is made up, but I often feel a sadness leaving a hotel or villa at the end of a holiday, and look around each room 'one last time'.

As for your cupboard of used knickers, you'd have a potential goldmine there, if that were true.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:

Get them sold on eBay. Apparently there is a market for this sort of haberdashery. I love eBay. I sold my homing pigeons eight times last year.

Largehat has already offered me £500 for the lot but I can't do that to my knickers.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:

Largehat has already offered me £500 for the lot but I can't do that to my knickers.

You're full of shit. It was £500+VAT.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:Don't know how much of your post is made up, but I often feel a sadness leaving a hotel or villa at the end of a holiday, and look around each room 'one last time'.

My post is 100% from the heart, I took my inspiration from Mr Amos.

I appreciate you admitting you have similar feelings, I suspect lots of people do. It's a taboo subject like incest.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:

You're full of shit. It was £500+VAT.

Bloody Hell, since I started this thread Hipster has offered £750 and sluffy £1000!

Do Bolton sluts count as inanimate objects?

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

possibly one house I lived in, had to down size due to circumstances but every chance I get I go round looking at the old house - my mopst informative years were spent there - including fancying the girl next door. Just near Little Lever, think the girl next door was called Natasha!

Last edited by bwfc71 on Tue Jul 10 2012, 14:56; edited 1 time in total

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:possibly one house I lived in, had to done size due to circumstances but every chance I get I go round looking at the old house - my mopst informative years were spent there - including fancying the girl next door. Just near Little Lever, think the girl next door was called Natasha!

Shocked

bwfc71 wrote:possibly one house I lived in, had to down size due to circumstances but every chance I get I go round looking at the old house - my mopst informative years were spent there - including fancying the girl next door. Just near Little Lever, think the girl next door was called Natasha!

Natasha, did you used to live next door to a fat bastard who liked to eat fried chicken for breakfast?

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Reebok Trotter wrote:I love eBay. I sold my homing pigeons eight times last year.

Thank you, RT. That one will last me for a while! What a Face

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum