Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Time For Breadman To Cough Up

+11
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
gloswhite
karlypants
Boggersbelief
Norpig
wanderlust
whatsgoingon
boltonbonce
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

141Time For Breadman To Cough Up - Page 8 Empty Re: Time For Breadman To Cough Up Fri Aug 12 2016, 19:19

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:You bastard! You knew nobody would click on that if you posted the actual video!
I can still post links. Very Happy

And don't talk to me about iffy links after those swinging bollocks you posted affronted my eyes. Shocked

142Time For Breadman To Cough Up - Page 8 Empty Re: Time For Breadman To Cough Up Fri Aug 12 2016, 19:30

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:rofl:

143Time For Breadman To Cough Up - Page 8 Empty Re: Time For Breadman To Cough Up Sat Aug 13 2016, 08:54

Number8bus

Number8bus
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Well that escalated quickly... it was fun for a few minutes, but realistically it is ten minutes of my life I will never get back.

And too top it off Bruce Foreskin with his ridiculous penchant for shiny shoes just ruined me... He must have been 96 in 1982.

144Time For Breadman To Cough Up - Page 8 Empty Re: Time For Breadman To Cough Up Sat Aug 13 2016, 09:01

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Big shindig taking place in your neck of the woods in September Number8,celebrating 100 years of Hercule Poirot. Should be quite a do.
I'll ignore that crack about the greatest performer ever produced in this country.
How do you feel about pandas?Time For Breadman To Cough Up - Page 8 Panda05

145Time For Breadman To Cough Up - Page 8 Empty Re: Time For Breadman To Cough Up Sat Aug 13 2016, 09:18

Number8bus

Number8bus
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

boltonbonce wrote:Big shindig taking place in your neck of the woods in September Number8,celebrating 100 years of Hercule Poirot. Should be quite a do.
I'll ignore that crack about the greatest performer ever produced in this country.
How do you feel about pandas?Time For Breadman To Cough Up - Page 8 Panda05
Yes, at Torre Abbey I believe over in Torquay... I imagine they will have lots going on in the town. Not that I have ever watched/read Poirot, or anything by Christie, but it should be worth a trip over to get the vibe.

No, nay, never, not Foreskin.... The minute he does that Stroke Shuffle when he comes on television makes me want to throw things at the television.

The only thing that makes my blood boil so instantly in the way old shiny shoes does, is that drum beat in EastEnders... Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum