Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sharknado: The 4th awakens!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sharknado: The 4th awakens! Empty Sharknado: The 4th awakens! Wed Aug 10 2016, 22:24

Anyone seen it yet?

These films are complete and utter gash.  Yet ifind myself HAVING to watch them.

They are that gash, that jedward are in the 3rd AND the 4th installments.

Please tell me im not alone in this guilty pleasure

2Sharknado: The 4th awakens! Empty Re: Sharknado: The 4th awakens! Wed Aug 10 2016, 22:53

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

y2johnny wrote:Anyone seen it yet?

These films are complete and utter gash.  Yet ifind myself HAVING to watch them.

They are that gash, that jedward are in the 3rd AND the 4th installments.

Please tell me im not alone in this guilty pleasure
Oh you are completely alone, or at least I hope to god you are. How has someone not abducted jedward

3Sharknado: The 4th awakens! Empty Re: Sharknado: The 4th awakens! Wed Aug 10 2016, 22:57

The eiffel tower just landed in niagra falls with a character from the 2nd film whi was thought to be dead on it.  Its class on a stick i tell thee

4Sharknado: The 4th awakens! Empty Re: Sharknado: The 4th awakens! Wed Aug 10 2016, 23:10

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

y2johnny wrote:The eiffel tower just landed in niagra falls with a character from the 2nd film whi was thought to be dead on it.  Its class on a stick i tell thee
Johnny Johnny Johnny what are we going to do with thee

5Sharknado: The 4th awakens! Empty Re: Sharknado: The 4th awakens! Wed Aug 10 2016, 23:21

I know its shit

everyone knows it's shit

But it is like heroin

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum