Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where's everybody gone?

+11
Norpig
wanderlust
Bollotom2014
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
gloswhite
finlaymcdanger
boltonbonce
rammywhite
Reebok Trotter
Bread2.0
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Where's everybody gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's everybody gone? Thu 25 Aug - 8:43

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

still here, was in Barcelona over the weekend but back to reality now, it has been quiet on here this last week but it is holiday season and it's always quieter when we win and have nothing to moan about  Very Happy

22Where's everybody gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's everybody gone? Thu 25 Aug - 8:50

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's been riotous on the racing thread.

23Where's everybody gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's everybody gone? Thu 25 Aug - 9:14

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Disappearing Saturday morning for a couple of weeks in Port de Pollensa, Mallorca.

24Where's everybody gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's everybody gone? Thu 25 Aug - 9:40

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'm still here so all is well, busy week though

25Where's everybody gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's everybody gone? Thu 25 Aug - 11:38

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Disappearing Saturday morning for a couple of weeks in Port de Pollensa, Mallorca.

Good choice Bob, one of my favourite holiday destinations is that.

26Where's everybody gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's everybody gone? Thu 25 Aug - 11:39

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm off work now for the bank holiday and I'm off to London on Saturday. There's a football match taking place apparently.

27Where's everybody gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's everybody gone? Thu 25 Aug - 14:28

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

RT, I'll enjoy my break in the sun, and I hope yours is as fruitful as the Bristol run was. 
I heard many good things about Pollensa, and never been to Spain before. Very Happy

28Where's everybody gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's everybody gone? Thu 25 Aug - 14:34

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Enjoy, Glos.

Not long back from Mallorca, having never been before and fearing the worst because of its association with British Yoof, but it was one of the best holidays we've ever had.

The food's excellent, the beer and wine's great (and cheap enough - 3 Euros for a brilliant bottle of local Cabernet if you likes yer Vino Tinto), the natives were friendly and the scenery was stunning.

And oh yeah, it was dead hot.

29Where's everybody gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's everybody gone? Thu 25 Aug - 17:46

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Cheers Breaders. Sounds good. It has all the necessary ingredients.   Very Happy

30Where's everybody gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's everybody gone? Thu 25 Aug - 18:21

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bread2.0 wrote:Enjoy, Glos.

Not long back from Mallorca, having never been before and fearing the worst because of its association with British Yoof, but it was one of the best holidays we've ever had.

The food's excellent, the beer and wine's great (and cheap enough - 3 Euros for a brilliant bottle of local Cabernet if you likes yer Vino Tinto), the natives were friendly and the scenery was stunning.

And oh yeah, it was dead hot.

Never been to Mallorca- but I might give it a go based on this. Like you it was one of the places that I wouldn't have gone to given the reputation of the UK grockles who go. Any good hotels?

31Where's everybody gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's everybody gone? Thu 25 Aug - 18:30

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My mate goes to Bulgaria every year. Raves about it.

32Where's everybody gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's everybody gone? Thu 25 Aug - 19:06

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

My hotel is the Eolo. Very modern, so it'll be interesting to see what its got going for it. Right on the port, overlooking the marina.

33Where's everybody gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's everybody gone? Thu 25 Aug - 19:23

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Like Majorca very much, Palma is a pleasant city. City of London for me at The Valiants, not been before, another one chalked up.

34Where's everybody gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's everybody gone? Thu 25 Aug - 20:21

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

rammywhite wrote:

Never been to Mallorca- but I might give it a go based on this. Like you it was one of the places that I wouldn't have gone to given the reputation of the UK grockles who go. Any good hotels?

We stayed here at the Insotel Cala Mandia, Rammy.

We bagged a cheeky week in July, all inclusive in the Adults Only bit for £1400 for the two of us.

Absolute bargain.

Can't speak for the other hotels but this one was great for what we wanted - A two hour flight and a week of doing nothing by the pool.

The town of Porto Cristo's 10 mins away by bus (£1 each one way) and there are a few nice restaurants.

NB: I tried posting a link to the Tripadvisor reviews but being "new", I'm not allowed.

35Where's everybody gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's everybody gone? Thu 25 Aug - 20:30

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

36Where's everybody gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's everybody gone? Thu 25 Aug - 20:34

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Nice one, Bollo.

:like:

37Where's everybody gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's everybody gone? Fri 26 Aug - 0:01

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Hi guys, it's been a minute. I can't vacation like you guys do, unfortunately. I guess I'll just stay here in beautiful, sunny Jamaica and cool my heels in the Caribbean Sea while sipping on Red Stripe and eating Jerk Chicken.

Sigh.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

38Where's everybody gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's everybody gone? Fri 26 Aug - 8:45

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

work getting in the way of me spending time trawling through the usual gubbins any news on the ST?

39Where's everybody gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's everybody gone? Fri 26 Aug - 8:47

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fabians Right Peg wrote:work getting in the way of me spending time trawling through the usual gubbins any news on the ST?
affraid don't mention the ST Fab

40Where's everybody gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's everybody gone? Fri 26 Aug - 11:00

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:facepalm:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum