Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jim White's yellow tie and all that bollocks.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

It's that day again.

The one where Sky TV try and pretend that learning that Wifried Bony is going on loan to Stoke for the rest of the season is actually "exciting news".

It's even got a gimmick now - Jim White's yellow tie!

Epic....

Even before we became the footballing equivalent of a village full of Biafrans, ie beyond skint, it held little or no interest for me.

It's all hype and faux-drama designed to "enhance their product" and sell more Sky Sports packages.

Years ago, I worked with a City fan who actually received a written warning because he threw a sicky on TDD because he couldn't bear the thought of missing out on any breaking news about his beloved club - True story.

Am I missing something?

(Apart from Natalie Sawyer in a tight dress?)

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hasn't Jim White joined TalkSport?

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

You're thinking of that snooker player.

Hurricane something or other.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm sure he's taking over from Colin Murray.

Or Kirk Stevens.

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

It must have been shit only being the third best known snooker player from Canada.

Behind a bloke famous for being boring and a fat bastard who could only play pissed.

Poor Kirk and his flash shoes and hair....

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He always looked like he was auditioning for Guys and Dolls.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

it's not been the same since they relegated the lovely Natalie Sawyer from the evening part of it  Crying or Very sad

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I've just had to switch him off his voice fuckiing grates on my nerves. The others want to highlight the news he's only interested in highlighting himself the smug twat.
Nothing about us anyway only interested in repeating the same shit about the same deals over and over again pretending that somethings happened when it clearly hasn't.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum