Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Does Anyone Give a Shite Anymore?

+13
MartinBWFC
Lard Lad
Cajunboy
Reebok Trotter
terenceanne
observer
Bollotom2014
gloswhite
NickFazer
wessy
Fabians Right Peg
Natasha Whittam
Bread2.0
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Does Anyone Give a Shite Anymore? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does Anyone Give a Shite Anymore? Mon Sep 19 2016, 13:47

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

You're right, we are still bedding in, however, that doesn't mean that we should play as if we don't give a  toss. Makes me wonder what they do in training all week.

22Does Anyone Give a Shite Anymore? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does Anyone Give a Shite Anymore? Mon Sep 19 2016, 14:08

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fabians Right Peg wrote:Given we are second in the league, perspective is needed, we are not world beaters but we are still holding our own, will reserve judgement until Christmas, even proper turkeys get that long.

At least that perspective is not "we are top of the league and undefeated therefore poor performances shouldn't be criticised" which was trotted out on Nuts after every game so far this year, despite us having more than our fair share of luck especially in the opening games.

A more balanced perspective doesn't involve the extremes i.e. we are indeed not world beaters but that is not our immediate objective - we just have to be good enough to get promoted back to the Championship and currently there is a question over whether or not we are good enough to do that.

Nat has gone the whole hog and decided that the manager is clueless and his signings are crap and will never make the grade - which is something only time will tell.

I'm just happy that we survived the summer and are reasonably competitive at this level, but I do think promotion is essential, as much for our finances as anything else.

There is some good news inasmuch that this squad is finally within the salary guidelines and includes players who should be more than comfortable in L1. The problem is they are not yet fulfilling their potential individually and collectively so the manager has to take some responsibility for that.

He should be judged simply on whether he gets us promoted or not IMO - but I think it's fair to say that he does need to start getting a few more solid performances out of his squad if we are going to have any chance.

23Does Anyone Give a Shite Anymore? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does Anyone Give a Shite Anymore? Mon Sep 19 2016, 15:23

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Where's the daft who said we would piss this league?

Mid-Table I said at the beginning of the season...still standing by it .... unless we do more signings in the next window or somehow otherwise improve.  The Parky honeymoon is getting close to being over.  Reality is setting in.

24Does Anyone Give a Shite Anymore? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does Anyone Give a Shite Anymore? Mon Sep 19 2016, 17:02

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I am all for a bit of passion but lets be realistic, we have posters writing off Ameobe after his first full game. The guy so far played all his football at an higher level, to say he is shite at this stage is simply ridiculous.

I didn't see him at Walsall and accept he was probably poor, but the two games at home despite a lack of match fitness he showed he as skill give the lad a chance.

25Does Anyone Give a Shite Anymore? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does Anyone Give a Shite Anymore? Mon Sep 19 2016, 17:14

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fabians Right Peg wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
 Proctor, Chris Taylor, Buxton, Trotter - just bloody awful players who shouldn't be anywhere near our great club.
 Walsall where the smallest team I've seen and any decent side with a bit of width and a half decent centre forward who can win a ball in the air will destroy them.

Their number 9 and Number 10 were both diminutive in stature but they gave Wheater, Beevers and Buxton a torrid afternoon. But for Etheridge in the Walsall goal making a couple of quality saves, the MoM would have gone to their no 10.

26Does Anyone Give a Shite Anymore? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does Anyone Give a Shite Anymore? Mon Sep 19 2016, 17:17

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fabians Right Peg wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
So far all I've seen from Parkinson is shocking signing after shocking signing. A couple more games like Walsall and the bedsheets will be out. And rightly so.
Beevers, A. Taylor, Henry and Howard are all better than we had.

Anderson and Thorpe the jury is out on.

Buxton, C. Taylor and Ameobi look like not making the grade.

Introducing 4 or 5 new first team players whilst losing Mavies and Spearing will always upset a side at any level, I think we are still in a bedding in phase and we will only get better with time.

I thought Henry had a decent game. His corners were good and he looks committed, likewise Beevers has formed a decent partnership with Wheater. It's early days yet. It takes time for new players to bed in.

27Does Anyone Give a Shite Anymore? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does Anyone Give a Shite Anymore? Mon Sep 19 2016, 17:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:It's early days yet. It takes time for new players to bed in.

Utter bollocks.

If an accountant moves firms does he forget how to add up?

If a hooker changes streets does she forget how to give a blow job?

These ponces can't pass or shoot. Because they're shit, not because they're new to BWFC.

28Does Anyone Give a Shite Anymore? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does Anyone Give a Shite Anymore? Mon Sep 19 2016, 17:44

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I agree, how long should it take to ' bed in ' ?

One training session, they should all know we play in white shirts by now.

29Does Anyone Give a Shite Anymore? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does Anyone Give a Shite Anymore? Mon Sep 19 2016, 17:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

At what point will Trotter "bed in"?

30Does Anyone Give a Shite Anymore? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does Anyone Give a Shite Anymore? Mon Sep 19 2016, 18:00

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

scottjames30 wrote:I agree, how long should it take to ' bed in ' ?

One training session, they should all know we play in white shirts by now.
It shouldn't take long to "bed in" with a hooker.

31Does Anyone Give a Shite Anymore? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does Anyone Give a Shite Anymore? Mon Sep 19 2016, 18:02

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Forget the first four wins, we are back to reality now.

Three points from four games is relegation form.

32Does Anyone Give a Shite Anymore? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does Anyone Give a Shite Anymore? Mon Sep 19 2016, 18:04

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:At what point will Trotter "bed in"?

When someone digs a bigger hole to fit a donkey in.

33Does Anyone Give a Shite Anymore? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does Anyone Give a Shite Anymore? Mon Sep 19 2016, 18:12

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Not for years.

34Does Anyone Give a Shite Anymore? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does Anyone Give a Shite Anymore? Mon Sep 19 2016, 18:14

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:It's early days yet. It takes time for new players to bed in.

Utter bollocks.

If an accountant moves firms does he forget how to add up?

If a hooker changes streets does she forget how to give a blow job?

These ponces can't pass or shoot. Because they're shit, not because they're new to BWFC.

Yes and some hookers are premier league quality and others are league One.......currently we have the tenner a blow types on our team.

35Does Anyone Give a Shite Anymore? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does Anyone Give a Shite Anymore? Mon Sep 19 2016, 18:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

terenceanne wrote:Yes and some hookers are premier league quality and others are league One.......currently we have the tenner a blow types on our team.

Are you an expert on hookers?

36Does Anyone Give a Shite Anymore? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does Anyone Give a Shite Anymore? Mon Sep 19 2016, 19:39

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
terenceanne wrote:Yes and some hookers are premier league quality and others are league One.......currently we have the tenner a blow types on our team.

Are you an expert on hookers?
Who was the poster who only ever dated Hookers?

37Does Anyone Give a Shite Anymore? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does Anyone Give a Shite Anymore? Mon Sep 19 2016, 20:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:Who was the poster who only ever dated Hookers?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

38Does Anyone Give a Shite Anymore? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does Anyone Give a Shite Anymore? Mon Sep 19 2016, 20:29

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:

That's him, quality poster.

39Does Anyone Give a Shite Anymore? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does Anyone Give a Shite Anymore? Mon Sep 19 2016, 20:33

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

That's him, quality poster.
Absolutely top drawer stuff. Very Happy

40Does Anyone Give a Shite Anymore? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does Anyone Give a Shite Anymore? Mon Sep 19 2016, 20:39

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I prefer the sequel:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum