Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Be nice to Elvis.

Be nice to Elvis.

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Be nice to Elvis. Empty Be nice to Elvis. on Wed Sep 21 2016, 14:15

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I have invited him to the forum, he doesn't like people taking the piss out of him or me, so watch it.

If you're nice to him he's a good lad, 

Welcome Elvis.

2Be nice to Elvis. Empty Re: Be nice to Elvis. on Wed Sep 21 2016, 14:21

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Does this Elvis only have one blue suede shoe?



Last edited by karlypants on Wed Sep 21 2016, 14:29; edited 2 times in total

3Be nice to Elvis. Empty Re: Be nice to Elvis. on Wed Sep 21 2016, 14:23

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
@karlypants wrote:Does this Elvis only have one blue swayed shoe?
Oh dear.

4Be nice to Elvis. Empty Re: Be nice to Elvis. on Wed Sep 21 2016, 14:29

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Bwfc1958 wrote:
@karlypants wrote:Does this Elvis only have one blue swayed shoe?
Oh dear.
Whoops! Now corrected.  Embarassed

5Be nice to Elvis. Empty Re: Be nice to Elvis. on Wed Sep 21 2016, 14:34

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
He is one of the best Elvis impersonators I've ever seen.

6Be nice to Elvis. Empty Re: Be nice to Elvis. on Wed Sep 21 2016, 14:44

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Is he in the building?

7Be nice to Elvis. Empty Re: Be nice to Elvis. on Wed Sep 21 2016, 14:48

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
He's in the ghetto .

8Be nice to Elvis. Empty Re: Be nice to Elvis. on Wed Sep 21 2016, 15:21

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Does he work in the chip shop in Cleckheaton like the real Elvis,

9Be nice to Elvis. Empty Re: Be nice to Elvis. on Wed Sep 21 2016, 15:46

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@whatsgoingon wrote:Does he work in the chip shop in Cleckheaton like the real Elvis,

No, he sells sausages on a market.

10Be nice to Elvis. Empty Re: Be nice to Elvis. on Wed Sep 21 2016, 15:51

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@scottjames30 wrote:
@whatsgoingon wrote:Does he work in the chip shop in Cleckheaton like the real Elvis,

No, he sells sausages on a market.
What kind of sausage?

11Be nice to Elvis. Empty Re: Be nice to Elvis. on Wed Sep 21 2016, 16:00

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
A lot of different varieties i should imagine having passed and glanced at the stall, although I've never studied the marketing of each sausage.

12Be nice to Elvis. Empty Re: Be nice to Elvis. on Wed Sep 21 2016, 16:09

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
@scottjames30 wrote:A lot of different varieties i should imagine having passed and glanced at the stall, although I've never studied the marketing of each sausage.
Probably a range of pork or beef based sausages with flavourings such as apple, chilli, leek or tomato. 
Hopefully with a high meat content and the use of prime cuts.

13Be nice to Elvis. Empty Re: Be nice to Elvis. on Wed Sep 21 2016, 16:14

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
KP's dream, a sausage thread.

14Be nice to Elvis. Empty Re: Be nice to Elvis. on Wed Sep 21 2016, 16:16

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@whatsgoingon wrote:
@scottjames30 wrote:A lot of different varieties i should imagine having passed and glanced at the stall, although I've never studied the marketing of each sausage.
Probably a range of pork or beef based sausages with flavourings such as apple, chilli, leek or tomato. 
Hopefully with a high meat content and the use of prime cuts.

It won't be cheap shit, it'll be the best stuff, if he comes on you can ask him.

15Be nice to Elvis. Empty Re: Be nice to Elvis. on Wed Sep 21 2016, 16:26

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
@Natasha Whittam wrote:KP's dream, a sausage thread.
Do you have sausages in your box on matchdays Nat, I often wonder box based treats you serve up.

16Be nice to Elvis. Empty Re: Be nice to Elvis. on Wed Sep 21 2016, 16:28

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
@scottjames30 wrote:
@whatsgoingon wrote:
@scottjames30 wrote:A lot of different varieties i should imagine having passed and glanced at the stall, although I've never studied the marketing of each sausage.
Probably a range of pork or beef based sausages with flavourings such as apple, chilli, leek or tomato. 
Hopefully with a high meat content and the use of prime cuts.

It won't be cheap shit, it'll be the best stuff, if he comes on you can ask him.
Not everyone will take him at his word though Scott, some people have suspicious minds

17Be nice to Elvis. Empty Re: Be nice to Elvis. on Wed Sep 21 2016, 16:29

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
It'll be Boggers. We all know that.

18Be nice to Elvis. Empty Re: Be nice to Elvis. on Wed Sep 21 2016, 16:32

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:KP's dream, a sausage thread.
Very Happy

19Be nice to Elvis. Empty Re: Be nice to Elvis. on Wed Sep 21 2016, 16:33

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@whatsgoingon wrote:
@scottjames30 wrote:
@whatsgoingon wrote:
@scottjames30 wrote:A lot of different varieties i should imagine having passed and glanced at the stall, although I've never studied the marketing of each sausage.
Probably a range of pork or beef based sausages with flavourings such as apple, chilli, leek or tomato. 
Hopefully with a high meat content and the use of prime cuts.

It won't be cheap shit, it'll be the best stuff, if he comes on you can ask him.
Not everyone will take him at his word though Scott, some people have suspicious minds

If you don't like the products that he sells, you can return to sender.

20Be nice to Elvis. Empty Re: Be nice to Elvis. on Wed Sep 21 2016, 16:33

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@whatsgoingon wrote:Do you have sausages in your box on matchdays Nat, I often wonder box based treats you serve up.

Just Pepsi and Twirls. People have been known to sneak their own sausage in, but it's frowned upon as there are few things more annoying than listening to people noshing on each others sausages when you're trying to watch the game.

21Be nice to Elvis. Empty Re: Be nice to Elvis. on Wed Sep 21 2016, 16:35

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
We have 883 registered users
The newest registered user is Elvis Shiweda

Looks like he's in the building

22Be nice to Elvis. Empty Re: Be nice to Elvis. on Wed Sep 21 2016, 16:38

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@whatsgoingon wrote:Do you have sausages in your box on matchdays Nat, I often wonder box based treats you serve up.

Just Pepsi and Twirls. People have been known to sneak their own sausage in, but it's frowned upon as there are few things more annoying than listening to people noshing on each others sausages when you're trying to watch the game.
Yes fair point but if you supply the sausage yourself it's regulated, there's nothing worse than people comparing the size and quality of sausages in your box

23Be nice to Elvis. Empty Re: Be nice to Elvis. on Wed Sep 21 2016, 16:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@whatsgoingon wrote:Yes fair point but if you supply the sausage yourself it's regulated, there's nothing worse than people comparing the size and quality of sausages in your box

I don't have a sausage. People have to bring their own if they really want sausage.

24Be nice to Elvis. Empty Re: Be nice to Elvis. on Wed Sep 21 2016, 16:42

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@whatsgoingon wrote:Yes fair point but if you supply the sausage yourself it's regulated, there's nothing worse than people comparing the size and quality of sausages in your box

I don't have a sausage. People have to bring their own if they really want sausage.

How do they bypass Whittam security to bring their sausage in?

25Be nice to Elvis. Empty Re: Be nice to Elvis. on Wed Sep 21 2016, 16:42

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@whatsgoingon wrote:Yes fair point but if you supply the sausage yourself it's regulated, there's nothing worse than people comparing the size and quality of sausages in your box

I don't have a sausage. People have to bring their own if they really want sausage.
OK but you are happy to accommodate them in your box on matchdays though, just so everyone knows in case someone on here is invited as a guest in your box.

26Be nice to Elvis. Empty Re: Be nice to Elvis. on Wed Sep 21 2016, 16:43

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@whatsgoingon wrote:Yes fair point but if you supply the sausage yourself it's regulated, there's nothing worse than people comparing the size and quality of sausages in your box

I don't have a sausage. People have to bring their own if they really want sausage.
That's a shame. I've had my eye on some Bockworst.

27Be nice to Elvis. Empty Re: Be nice to Elvis. on Wed Sep 21 2016, 16:44

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@scottjames30 wrote:
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@whatsgoingon wrote:Yes fair point but if you supply the sausage yourself it's regulated, there's nothing worse than people comparing the size and quality of sausages in your box

I don't have a sausage. People have to bring their own if they really want sausage.

How do they bypass Whittam security to bring their sausage in?
Make sure they are sealed up?

28Be nice to Elvis. Empty Re: Be nice to Elvis. on Wed Sep 21 2016, 16:45

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Anyway, why has Elvis gone to the trouble of regiatering but not making a post yet?

29Be nice to Elvis. Empty Re: Be nice to Elvis. on Wed Sep 21 2016, 16:46

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
@karlypants wrote:
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@whatsgoingon wrote:Yes fair point but if you supply the sausage yourself it's regulated, there's nothing worse than people comparing the size and quality of sausages in your box

I don't have a sausage. People have to bring their own if they really want sausage.
That's a shame. I've had my eye on some Bockworst.
Someone said that Nat sometimes provided a chipolata on arrival on matchdays where its warm but only a cocktail sausage on cold days.

30Be nice to Elvis. Empty Re: Be nice to Elvis. on Wed Sep 21 2016, 16:47

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
@karlypants wrote:
@scottjames30 wrote:
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@whatsgoingon wrote:Yes fair point but if you supply the sausage yourself it's regulated, there's nothing worse than people comparing the size and quality of sausages in your box

I don't have a sausage. People have to bring their own if they really want sausage.

How do they bypass Whittam security to bring their sausage in?
Make sure they are sealed up?
So only covered sausages allowed in Nat's box, that's good to know.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum