Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Johnny 3.0

+11
karlypants
DEANO82
Sluffy
xmiles
Copper Dragon
Norpig
Bwfc1958
Bread2.0
boltonbonce
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

81johnny - Johnny 3.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: Johnny 3.0 Sun Oct 02 2016, 13:35

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Welcome back Johnny.

Be worth reading your posts again :-)

82johnny - Johnny 3.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: Johnny 3.0 Sun Oct 02 2016, 13:37

Sluffy wrote:I'm really pleased to see you back Johnny.

Thanks sluffy

83johnny - Johnny 3.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: Johnny 3.0 Sun Oct 02 2016, 13:42

Natasha Whittam wrote:Can someone please explain to me what's grown up about a grown man pulling a strop every few weeks, deleting his account like a child, then coming back expecting the piss not to be taken?

As I've said, if you want to fuck off then just stop posting. Deleting your account is just attention seeking.

This forum is quiet because BWFC are shit and people are losing interest. It's that simple.
Yes....you carry on believing that.  What about slagging people off for not putting enough into the forum and somehow that gives them less of a right to air their opinion.  Not me by the way.  But someone else who is sick of the same old shit on here.

I delete my account to stop me posting.  It worked.  I didnt post for a month and only read the sites about three times while my account was deleted.

Its easier.

What you need to realise is you are pretty much a spent force.  You are more boring than entertaining these days and its because you are so predictable.

Keep moaning at me being a soft shite for deleting my account all you like, i know why i did it as do the majority of the people that matter on here.

You.....well, i dont really need to say much more.

84johnny - Johnny 3.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: Johnny 3.0 Sun Oct 02 2016, 13:43

Norpig wrote:As much as i like a bit of aggro on here (winding up Boggers was my special treat) we all need to take a step back and stop making this all so personal. 
Johnny is back, thank God and i would even like to see Boggers back but we need to reign it in a bit and stop trying to get other posters banned or want to leave, this site will go down the pan if we keep trying to turn it into an internet version of Lord of the Flies
I agree about boggers and wasnt one bit bothered about him being reinstated.

85johnny - Johnny 3.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: Johnny 3.0 Sun Oct 02 2016, 13:44

karlypants wrote:Welcome back Johnny BTW!
Thanks KP

86johnny - Johnny 3.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: Johnny 3.0 Sun Oct 02 2016, 13:45

bwfc71 wrote:Welcome back Johnny.

Be worth reading your posts again :-)
Cheers 71. :like:

Last edited by y2j 3.0 on Sun Oct 02 2016, 13:47; edited 1 time in total

87johnny - Johnny 3.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: Johnny 3.0 Sun Oct 02 2016, 13:46

scottjames30 wrote:
karlypants wrote:Scott, trust me when I say this...

You make a better Tarmac and pegs seller than a forum poster!

If you ever want a book on good jokes, I could sell you one of them.
How did pikachu end up on a boat?

Some one had to poke 'im on

88johnny - Johnny 3.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: Johnny 3.0 Sun Oct 02 2016, 13:58

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

y2j 3.0 wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

Why did the chicken cross the football pitch?

He heard the referee was blowing fouls.

89johnny - Johnny 3.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: Johnny 3.0 Sun Oct 02 2016, 13:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2j 3.0 wrote:What you need to realise is you are pretty much a spent force.  You are more boring than entertaining these days and its because you are so predictable.

Keep moaning at me being a soft shite for deleting my account all you like, i know why i did it as do the majority of the people that matter on here.

I never claimed to be entertaining, I'm just a Bolton fan like everyone else. I post my opinions, simple as that.

Yes, you are a soft shite and everyone is thinking it. Just stop posting, you don't need to delete your account. You just wanted everyone to beg you to come back, but when that didn't happen you were forced to stay away from the site for a few weeks, and now you're back with your tail between your legs.

I won't take the piss out of you because you're clearly a bit mental and let things that happen on here affect your everyday life.

I'll give it a fortnight before someone upsets you and you're off standing on a ledge somewhere threatening to jump.

90johnny - Johnny 3.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: Johnny 3.0 Sun Oct 02 2016, 14:02

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2j 3.0 wrote:What you need to realise is you are pretty much a spent force.  You are more boring than entertaining these days and its because you are so predictable.

I never claimed to be entertaining, I'm just a Bolton fan like everyone else. I post my opinions, simple as that.

Yes, you are a soft shite and everyone is thinking it. Just stop posting, you don't need to delete your account. You just wanted everyone to beg you to come back, but when that didn't happen you were forced to stay away from the site for a few weeks, and now you're back with your tail between your legs.

I won't take the piss out of you because you're clearly a bit mental and let things that happen on here affect your everyday life.

I'll give it a fortnight before someone upsets you and you're off standing on a ledge somewhere threatening to jump.
You are a complete and utter bellend.  You really are a sociopath.  

Im not owed anything and equally i dont owe anyone anything either.  Saying im clearly mental and aligning what i did with someone who is threatening suicide just shows you the depths you will go to.

You keep scraping the barrell Nick.

91johnny - Johnny 3.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: Johnny 3.0 Sun Oct 02 2016, 14:03

DEANO82 wrote:
y2j 3.0 wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

Why did the chicken cross the football pitch?

He heard the referee was blowing fouls.
Natasha Whittam

92johnny - Johnny 3.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: Johnny 3.0 Sun Oct 02 2016, 14:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2j 3.0 wrote:

Im not owed anything and equally i dont owe anyone anything either.  Saying im clearly mental and aligning what i did with someone who is thratening suicide just shows you the depths you will go to.

This post proves you are a mentalist. Get a grip. It's the internet. I've taken far more shit than you have over the years, as has Breadman and Boggers.

93johnny - Johnny 3.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: Johnny 3.0 Sun Oct 02 2016, 14:05

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2j 3.0 wrote:

Im not owed anything and equally i dont owe anyone anything either.  Saying im clearly mental and aligning what i did with someone who is thratening suicide just shows you the depths you will go to.

This post proves you are a mentalist. Get a grip. It's the internet. I've taken far more shit than you have over the years, as has Breadman and Boggers.

I never said you hadnt.  I just think the last comment was extremely low.  But it did come from you.  

Keep going Nick.  Entertain everyone.

94johnny - Johnny 3.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: Johnny 3.0 Sun Oct 02 2016, 14:06

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Who's Nick?

95johnny - Johnny 3.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: Johnny 3.0 Sun Oct 02 2016, 14:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2j 3.0 wrote:
I never said you hadnt.  I just think the last comment was extremely low.  But it did come from you.  

It would only be "low" if you had a history of attempting suicide and I knew about it.

96johnny - Johnny 3.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: Johnny 3.0 Sun Oct 02 2016, 16:15

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Blimey, all this seems a bit familiar to a few years ago!!!! Shocked

97johnny - Johnny 3.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: Johnny 3.0 Sun Oct 02 2016, 17:45

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I'm sick of all this shit. 
No, I'm not going to close my account, but I have to wonder what its all about, and when will it end, (probably when the site closes, at this rate).
Sluffy was right, we're all different, and to be honest, the way some people harp on about particular attributes/actions of others can be really wearing. This goes for both sides of an 'argument'. Were slowly losing good posters, who probably read the comments, but cannot be arsed to join in, and bit by bit the daily visit to the forum slows down, and is then switched off.
By the way, Welcome back Jonny  :good:

98johnny - Johnny 3.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: Johnny 3.0 Sun Oct 02 2016, 19:47

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Might as well have a number and instead of going round the houses just put "Number 1". That's, "Get Stuffed I don't care."
Number 2, "I told you he was a ponce."
Number 3. "Get rid of the manager."
That way you can save some energy as all the posts without exception turn out to be a slanging match, insulting and, to be honest, very childish and exactly the same as previous posts.

99johnny - Johnny 3.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: Johnny 3.0 Sun Oct 02 2016, 19:50

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

3-2-3-1-3-3-3

100johnny - Johnny 3.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: Johnny 3.0 Sun Oct 02 2016, 22:28

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Why not have a list of taboo subjects for each poster, so that we know what we have to steer clear of it.
(I'm not really advocating this)  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum