Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Boltons best strikers

+10
Norpig
King Bill
NickFazer
MartinBWFC
Bread2.0
Natasha Whittam
xmiles
Boggersbelief
Bwfc1958
rogercpc
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Boltons best strikers - Page 2 Empty Re: Boltons best strikers Mon 24 Oct - 12:39

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

y2j 3.0 wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Franny Lee's punch up with Norman Hunter still makes me laugh
Got a true story about franny lee. Not his biggest fan.
care to elaborate?

22Boltons best strikers - Page 2 Empty Re: Boltons best strikers Mon 24 Oct - 12:46

boltonbonce wrote:Does it involve him dumping your Gran?
Nope.  Have i told it before?  He was mithering my nan for a date for ages and she agreed.  Anyway the night she was due to go out with him my grandad asked her out and she stood up poor franny Smile

23Boltons best strikers - Page 2 Empty Re: Boltons best strikers Mon 24 Oct - 12:48

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Had a vague recollection. Wonder if Franny remembers?

24Boltons best strikers - Page 2 Empty Re: Boltons best strikers Mon 24 Oct - 12:49

boltonbonce wrote:Had a vague recollection. Wonder if Franny remembers?
I hope so Very Happy

25Boltons best strikers - Page 2 Empty Re: Boltons best strikers Mon 24 Oct - 15:36

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

y2j 3.0 wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Had a vague recollection. Wonder if Franny remembers?
I hope so Very Happy
What did he do wrong in this to make you not his biggest fan, he seems to be the wounded party in that scenario.
Are you just pissed off you're not Franny Lee's grandson

26Boltons best strikers - Page 2 Empty Re: Boltons best strikers Mon 24 Oct - 15:52

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I'm sensing a problem with inferior quality bog roll and something to do with an errant finger ending up somewhere it shouldn't.

Possibly...

27Boltons best strikers - Page 2 Empty Re: Boltons best strikers Mon 24 Oct - 16:12

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bread2.0 wrote:I'm sensing a problem with inferior quality bog roll and something to do with an errant finger ending up somewhere it shouldn't.

Possibly...
he won't manage to convince me the finger was errant and ended up where it shouldn't, but it covers the unsavoury truth  Shocked

28Boltons best strikers - Page 2 Empty Re: Boltons best strikers Mon 24 Oct - 16:14

He was just a twat and pestered my nan until she finally wore down and agreed.  She said he was a right boring git and absolutely full of himself

29Boltons best strikers - Page 2 Empty Re: Boltons best strikers Mon 24 Oct - 16:17

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I remember being in Scamps years ago when Peter Reid tried chatting my sister up, she was about a foot taller than him and new nothing about football so fucked him right off it was hilarious.

30Boltons best strikers - Page 2 Empty Re: Boltons best strikers Mon 24 Oct - 16:41

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Was it Football League Review magazine that had a team photo of City with Franny's knob hanging out?

31Boltons best strikers - Page 2 Empty Re: Boltons best strikers Mon 24 Oct - 17:13

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Worthy by a country mile.

He was top scorer in the top league in a poor side. Anelka didn't do that in a decent side.

McGinlay was superb for us but when we stepped up he didn't quite hack it.

Other than Nat no one else produced at that level.

another favourite was Wyn Davies if we got a corner you felt a goal may come superb in the air.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum