Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will Bolton Win The Championship

+8
Sluffy
Reebok Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
Angry Dad
xmiles
Keegan
Natasha Whittam
Bolton Nuts
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Will Bolton Win The Championship - Page 2 Empty Re: Will Bolton Win The Championship Wed Jul 18 2012, 18:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Born to be a wanderer wrote:Never have i heard such a pessamistic bunch in all my days.Wanderers to win the Leauge even under the fool who got us relegated.Mark my words on the 18/7/2012 we will be back in the premiership by May 2013.Last year wehad Knight playing regular.This season barring a injury catastrophe he will only get to warm the bench and play in the capital one cup.Mills,Andrews,Wylde,Sordell should strengthen the squad plus CYL and Holden will be back.We should have stayed up if it wasn,t for Crouch conning the referee at Stoke.

We had absolutely no heart or spirit last season. It doesn't matter how good the squad is, I just don't think this bunch are up for a fight.

22Will Bolton Win The Championship - Page 2 Empty Re: Will Bolton Win The Championship Wed Jul 18 2012, 18:22

Natasha Whittam wrote:
We had absolutely no heart or spirit last season. It doesn't matter how good the squad is, I just don't think this bunch are up for a fight.

Agreed until the final few games when the situation was desperate, there was no fight at all in the players. That's why I think Coyle's lost the dressing room, and won't be able to get it back. Hope I'm wrong though, having to watch them with no fight was painful.

23Will Bolton Win The Championship - Page 2 Empty Re: Will Bolton Win The Championship Wed Jul 18 2012, 19:07

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Coyles tactics indeed cost us dearly.0-0 v Newcastle takes Muamba off when no one looked like winning.That was a point dropped going from 4-5-1 to 4-4-2.The same at Norwich.0-0 till takes Muamba off brings KD on midfield gets over run 2-0 loss.If you dont think Knight was apart of us going down view the WBA goal that made it 2-1 and his appalling defending for the equaliser.But i believe we will suceed this season.When we went down in 96 we came back up easily.Im not saying it will be easy but the squad is so much stronger this season.We will see in May ive put my marker down Champions.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum