Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Excited

Excited

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Excited Empty Excited on Wed Nov 09 2016, 21:10

Guest


Guest
Excited Fb_img11

2Excited Empty Re: Excited on Wed Nov 09 2016, 21:32

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Funnily enough, I was watching an interview with Ewan McGregor regarding T2. All the original cast are in the follow up. If it's half as funny as the first it will be a cracker.

3Excited Empty Re: Excited on Wed Nov 09 2016, 21:49

Guest


Guest
@Reebok Trotter wrote:Funnily enough, I was watching an interview with Ewan McGregor regarding T2. All the original cast are in the follow up. If it's half as funny as the first it will be a cracker.
Is it sad that im more excited about seeing the OST playlist?

The first one was so good it had TWO soundtracks, the orange and the green  (i have both) Smile

CANT WAIT

4Excited Empty Re: Excited on Wed Nov 09 2016, 22:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
The first one was rubbish. I didn't have a clue what was going on.

I'm not a druggie though.

5Excited Empty Re: Excited on Wed Nov 09 2016, 22:50

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I've never seen the first one. 

My friend had the first film poster on his wall and it banged on about washing machines and dishwashers and other shite which lead me to believe it was a women's film so didn't bother.

6Excited Empty Re: Excited on Thu Nov 10 2016, 07:48

Guest


Guest
@karlypants wrote:I've never seen the first one. 

My friend had the first film poster on his wall and it banged on about washing machines and dishwashers and other shite which lead me to believe it was a women's film so didn't bother.
Oh my fooking god!!!!

Get it watched, you have 48 hours Wink

7Excited Empty Re: Excited on Thu Nov 10 2016, 07:49

Guest


Guest
@Natasha Whittam wrote:The first one was rubbish. I didn't have a clue what was going on.

I'm not a druggie though.
Its a film about drugs, yes.  If you didnt understand it that's nothing to do with whether you are on drugs yourself.

8Excited Empty Re: Excited on Thu Nov 10 2016, 13:47

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Is Arthur Askey in it?

9Excited Empty Re: Excited on Thu Nov 10 2016, 14:58

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
I'm with Johnny. Trainspotting is a  classic.

10Excited Empty Re: Excited on Thu Nov 10 2016, 15:49

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
great film and a great soundtrack as well, one of my favourite films!

11Excited Empty Re: Excited on Thu Nov 10 2016, 16:58

gloswhite

gloswhite
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
One of those, 'I must get around to it'

12Excited Empty Re: Excited on Thu Nov 10 2016, 17:02

Guest


Guest
@gloswhite wrote:One of those, 'I must get around to it'
You definitely must.  You and KP.

Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum