Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Richard Hawley.

Richard Hawley.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Richard Hawley. Empty Richard Hawley. on Sat Dec 03 2016, 01:26

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
I think he's great.

Have done for years.

Anybody else?

2Richard Hawley. Empty Re: Richard Hawley. on Sat Dec 03 2016, 09:07

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
No. I listened to (endured) 1 minute 45 seconds of that song until I could bear no more. 

Sorry Breaders, it's a no from me.

3Richard Hawley. Empty Re: Richard Hawley. on Sat Dec 03 2016, 09:18

gloswhite

gloswhite
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
I got to 2 minutes. It would help if he could actually sing.

Not for me either.

4Richard Hawley. Empty Re: Richard Hawley. on Sat Dec 03 2016, 10:23

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Were you pissed Breaders?  Shocked

5Richard Hawley. Empty Re: Richard Hawley. on Sat Dec 03 2016, 11:43

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Yes, but I still think he's brilliant.

You lot have no taste...

6Richard Hawley. Empty Re: Richard Hawley. on Sat Dec 03 2016, 11:50

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
He sounds like Morrissey after an injection of Horlicks.

7Richard Hawley. Empty Re: Richard Hawley. on Sat Dec 03 2016, 12:09

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bread obviously goes hearing impaired after a few drinks. Very Happy

8Richard Hawley. Empty Re: Richard Hawley. on Sat Dec 03 2016, 12:19

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@karlypants wrote:Bread obviously goes hearing impaired after a few drinks. Very Happy
He at least had the decency to be pissed when he posted it.

You on the other hand,have committed musical mass murder on an epic scale over on the music thread,so I'd be very careful about throwing the accusations about if I were you. Very Happy

9Richard Hawley. Empty Re: Richard Hawley. on Sat Dec 03 2016, 12:24

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:
@karlypants wrote:Bread obviously goes hearing impaired after a few drinks. Very Happy
He at least had the decency to be pissed when he posted it.

You on the other hand,have committed musical mass murder on an epic scale over on the music thread,so I'd be very careful about throwing the accusations about if I were you. Very Happy
:rofl:

10Richard Hawley. Empty Re: Richard Hawley. on Sun Dec 04 2016, 18:42

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
he's not really my cup of tea either i'm afraid and come to think of it, Bonceys horlicks comment sums him up brilliantly

11Richard Hawley. Empty Re: Richard Hawley. on Sun Dec 04 2016, 20:33

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Yes. He's excellent, been on Jools a few times and always done a good shift. Not got any of his stuff but there's only 24 in a day, maybe next year.
Music is a personal thing, I thought the Beetles were shite.

12Richard Hawley. Empty Re: Richard Hawley. on Sun Dec 04 2016, 20:38

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@Soul Kitchen wrote:Yes. He's excellent, been on Jools a few times and always done a good shift. Not got any of his stuff but there's only 24 in a day, maybe next year.
Music is a personal thing, I thought the Beetles were shite.

I always knew you weren't completely mental.

Thanks.

13Richard Hawley. Empty Re: Richard Hawley. on Mon Dec 05 2016, 00:07

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
I'm also a big Richard Hawley fan Bread and it was that track that got me interested in him after it was on a Glastonbury highlights programme I recorded a couple of years back.

14Richard Hawley. Empty Re: Richard Hawley. on Mon Dec 05 2016, 16:58

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
See, someone else with decent taste.

Cheers, HP.

15Richard Hawley. Empty Re: Richard Hawley. on Mon Dec 05 2016, 18:05

wanderlust


Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
His melodies are cliches and his lyrics are obvious lovey-dovey shite.

Here...have some proper lyrics

16Richard Hawley. Empty Re: Richard Hawley. on Mon Dec 05 2016, 19:10

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
That song's like Killing Joke and JCC got together and produced a beautiful (if a bit angry) baby.

Wouldn't want to be in the room when it starts teething.

17Richard Hawley. Empty Re: Richard Hawley. on Wed Dec 07 2016, 22:59

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
What the fuck was that shite? It was fuckin awful, the guy can't sing to save his life. I thought there could never be anyone worse than morrisey but I just watched him.

18Richard Hawley. Empty Re: Richard Hawley. on Wed Dec 07 2016, 23:01

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
Not for long mind,it was about 30 seconds and I want them back.

19Richard Hawley. Empty Re: Richard Hawley. on Thu Dec 08 2016, 12:46

wanderlust


Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Lard Lad wrote:What the fuck was that shite? It was fuckin awful, the guy can't sing to save his life. I thought there could never be anyone worse than morrisey but I just watched him.
:rofl: I'll pass on your constructive criticism Lard.

20Richard Hawley. Empty Re: Richard Hawley. on Thu Dec 08 2016, 12:56

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
@Lard Lad wrote:What the fuck was that shite? It was fuckin awful, the guy can't sing to save his life. I thought there could never be anyone worse than morrisey but I just watched him.

Phil Collins perhaps? Very Happy

21Richard Hawley. Empty Re: Richard Hawley. on Sun Dec 11 2016, 11:36

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
@wanderlust wrote:
@Lard Lad wrote:What the fuck was that shite? It was fuckin awful, the guy can't sing to save his life. I thought there could never be anyone worse than morrisey but I just watched him.
:rofl: I'll pass on your constructive criticism Lard.
Thanks mate, I do believe people that inflict this kind of ear torture on others should be sharply remonstrated.

22Richard Hawley. Empty Re: Richard Hawley. on Sun Dec 11 2016, 11:49

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
@Soul Kitchen wrote:
@Lard Lad wrote:What the fuck was that shite? It was fuckin awful, the guy can't sing to save his life. I thought there could never be anyone worse than morrisey but I just watched him.

Phil Collins perhaps Very Happy
Well I must admit I hate all his brass section shite like Sussudio and wtf is a Sussudio anyway,but the man otherwise is a musical God to me he saved Genesis from financial ruin they made no money with Gabriel's stuff good as it was. Give me Trick of the Tail,WindAnd Wuthering and Duke any day over the Gabriel stuff but I did like it though. Great Phil songs for me are In the Air Tonight and The Roof is Leaking. Least I think that's the title. Must dig out me vynal.

23Richard Hawley. Empty Re: Richard Hawley. on Sun Dec 11 2016, 22:23

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Lard Lad wrote:
@Soul Kitchen wrote:
@Lard Lad wrote:What the fuck was that shite? It was fuckin awful, the guy can't sing to save his life. I thought there could never be anyone worse than morrisey but I just watched him.

Phil Collins perhaps Very Happy
Well I must admit I hate all his brass section shite like Sussudio and wtf is a Sussudio anyway,but the man otherwise is a musical God to me he saved Genesis from financial ruin they made no money with Gabriel's stuff good as it was. Give me Trick of the Tail,WindAnd Wuthering and Duke any day over the Gabriel stuff but I did like it though. Great Phil songs for me are In the Air Tonight and The Roof is Leaking. Least I think that's the title. Must dig out me vynal.

24Richard Hawley. Empty Re: Richard Hawley. on Mon Dec 12 2016, 10:40

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
Live version L.A.1990 is Bangin.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum