Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Come on people!

+13
wanderlust
wessy
Lard Lad
RustyNail
okocha
xmiles
Sluffy
Chairmanda
whatsgoingon
Soul Kitchen
Bollotom2014
boltonbonce
finlaymcdanger
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Come on people! - Page 2 Empty Re: Come on people! Sat Jan 14 2017, 14:25

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Re more females:
There is a lot on this site that would put off a lot of females according to my missus. I think we know what she's talking about. 

But moreover as far as I'm aware. we have no marketing strategy or budget so I assume that any new members (male, female or don't know) would pretty much arrive here by accident anyway so it's not as if we have a plan to change anything. 

We could just play nicely and see if any more lurkers join in but then we'd walk the tightrope between nice and boring.

22Come on people! - Page 2 Empty Re: Come on people! Sat Jan 14 2017, 14:43

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

There's some females on here that stand up for a piss!Smile

23Come on people! - Page 2 Empty Re: Come on people! Sat Jan 14 2017, 19:57

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

For what its worth I hope we can get through this difficult patch as I enjoy this site. Apart from the football stuff we do manage to have some sensible and defensible discussions about issues that we seem collectively to find interesting or important ,or both.
I agree that old sores emerge from time to time and spoil some threads ,but when it happens I just usually stop reading those threads as the content is abusive, unnecessary and generally infantile.
 I guess that if we are successful on the football front then the website will become livelier again and may regain its character and volume. However if the football side becomes generally unsuccessful ( in other words we get stuck in League 1) then everything about the club, including Nuts will simply wither.
So- keep going lads ( and the lady Manda, and Nat,who's not sure) and we 'll trade through this bad patch.

24Come on people! - Page 2 Empty Re: Come on people! Sun Jan 15 2017, 13:45

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Just a thought, if this site shuts down (hope not btw) will my Nuts Cup become a much sought after Collectable?

A chance to beat the rush, any offers over a Tenner will be seriously considered and i'l even throw in the contents.

Come on people! - Page 2 Imgp4111

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

25Come on people! - Page 2 Empty Re: Come on people! Sun Jan 15 2017, 16:05

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i wish i'd bought one of them at the time

26Come on people! - Page 2 Empty Re: Come on people! Sun Jan 15 2017, 16:43

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson