You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Pratley out for rest of the season

Pratley out for rest of the season

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31Pratley out for rest of the season - Page 2 Empty Re: Pratley out for rest of the season on Wed Jan 18 2017, 16:54

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
breaking news! Nat's been on telly to complain about KP's lurking at Bargain Booze

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

32Pratley out for rest of the season - Page 2 Empty Re: Pratley out for rest of the season on Wed Jan 18 2017, 16:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:That's too much effort, sorry.

I only hang around behind Bargain Booze.

It bothers me that you'd rather be out in the cold behind some bins than in a warm bedroom.

33Pratley out for rest of the season - Page 2 Empty Re: Pratley out for rest of the season on Wed Jan 18 2017, 16:55

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I had to read back through the quotes then and make sure it wasn't kp we were talking about.

I think it goes without saying that KP will already he hiding under your bed.
That's too much effort, sorry.

I only hang around behind Bargain Booze.
Don't apologise, it's a relief if I'm being honest.

34Pratley out for rest of the season - Page 2 Empty Re: Pratley out for rest of the season on Wed Jan 18 2017, 16:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:breaking news! Nat's been on telly to complain about KP's lurking at Bargain Booze

Oh look, it's Norpig the jinx. Shouldn't you be on the Man City forum?

35Pratley out for rest of the season - Page 2 Empty Re: Pratley out for rest of the season on Wed Jan 18 2017, 16:56

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I had to read back through the quotes then and make sure it wasn't kp we were talking about.

I think it goes without saying that KP will already he hiding under your bed.
That's too much effort, sorry.

I only hang around behind Bargain Booze.
Don't apologise, it's a relief if I'm being honest.
Laughing

36Pratley out for rest of the season - Page 2 Empty Re: Pratley out for rest of the season on Wed Jan 18 2017, 16:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Don't apologise, it's only hand relief I want if I'm being honest.

37Pratley out for rest of the season - Page 2 Empty Re: Pratley out for rest of the season on Wed Jan 18 2017, 16:57

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
why am i a jinx?

38Pratley out for rest of the season - Page 2 Empty Re: Pratley out for rest of the season on Wed Jan 18 2017, 16:58

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
and Nuts it's back  cheers

39Pratley out for rest of the season - Page 2 Empty Re: Pratley out for rest of the season on Wed Jan 18 2017, 16:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:why am i a jinx?

We were winning 1-0 last night, then your jinx kicked in. You said you wanted us to lose.

You owe BWFC £250k.

40Pratley out for rest of the season - Page 2 Empty Re: Pratley out for rest of the season on Wed Jan 18 2017, 19:01

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
i didn't take any notice of the game last night and didn't come on here so it's not my fault. I think you are in love with me Nat, always thinking about me aren't you?

41Pratley out for rest of the season - Page 2 Empty Re: Pratley out for rest of the season on Wed Jan 18 2017, 19:22

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:i didn't take any notice of the game last night and didn't come on here so it's not my fault. I think you are in love with me Nat, always thinking about me aren't you?

There's hardly anyone left but you two lovebirds. You're in danger of going all The Blue Lagoon on the rest of us although Nat ain't no Brooke Shields.

42Pratley out for rest of the season - Page 2 Empty Re: Pratley out for rest of the season on Wed Jan 18 2017, 19:31

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:i didn't take any notice of the game last night and didn't come on here so it's not my fault. I think you are in love with me Nat, always thinking about me aren't you?

There's hardly anyone left but you two lovebirds. You're in danger of going all The Blue Lagoon on the rest of us although Nat ain't no Brooke Shields.
Don't you mean more like Brokeback Mountain?

43Pratley out for rest of the season - Page 2 Empty Re: Pratley out for rest of the season on Wed Jan 18 2017, 19:32

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:i didn't take any notice of the game last night and didn't come on here so it's not my fault. I think you are in love with me Nat, always thinking about me aren't you?

There's hardly anyone left but you two lovebirds. You're in danger of going all The Blue Lagoon on the rest of us although Nat ain't no Brooke Shields.
Don't you mean more like Brokeback Mountain?

I did mean that. That's exactly what I meant. Yes.

44Pratley out for rest of the season - Page 2 Empty Re: Pratley out for rest of the season on Wed Jan 18 2017, 20:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I can't believe the mods haven't dished out bans for all this bullery.

Norpig must have photos of sluffy visiting Bargain Booze.

45Pratley out for rest of the season - Page 2 Empty Re: Pratley out for rest of the season on Wed Jan 18 2017, 20:49

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
6 posts on Pratley, 12 posts on party food and the rest complete drivel. Mad

Was hoping Pratley would be back, I think he could have made a difference at this level.

46Pratley out for rest of the season - Page 2 Empty Re: Pratley out for rest of the season on Wed Jan 18 2017, 20:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:6 posts on Pratley, 12 posts on party food and the rest complete drivel. Mad


Proof that a sausage roll is more interesting than Darren Pratley.

47Pratley out for rest of the season - Page 2 Empty Re: Pratley out for rest of the season on Wed Jan 18 2017, 21:08

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:6 posts on Pratley, 12 posts on party food and the rest complete drivel. Mad


Proof that a sausage roll is more interesting than Darren Pratley.
Even my phone doesn't like Pratley.

It can't find any replacements. Very Happy

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum