Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What does Nat really look like?

+10
Lard Lad
finlaymcdanger
Soul Kitchen
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
Bollotom2014
karlypants
doffcocker
Reebok Trotter
boltonbonce
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1What does Nat really look like? Empty What does Nat really look like? Mon Feb 06 2017, 21:00

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As a recipient of numerous death threats,I've always thought it would be handy to have an idea,however vague,of what I'm looking out for when bumbling about town minding my own business.
I just couldn't see her paying someone else to do a job she'd take great pleasure in doing herself,so I need to be pretty clued up.
Despite her boasting,I reckon she's a 2/10 in the looks department,so I reckon I could be pretty close to the mark if I keep my eyes out for someone looking very like Margaret Rutherford.
What does Nat really look like? Margaret-rutherford
Anyone else got any info?

2What does Nat really look like? Empty Re: What does Nat really look like? Mon Feb 06 2017, 21:04

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A cross between Joyce Grenfell and Lauren Harries would be my guess.

3What does Nat really look like? Empty Re: What does Nat really look like? Mon Feb 06 2017, 21:06

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:A cross between Joyce Grenfell and Lauren Harries would be my guess.
Even Trump would think twice at having a go at those two.

4What does Nat really look like? Empty Re: What does Nat really look like? Mon Feb 06 2017, 21:08

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

There was a fat bitch at Asda tonight in her dressing gown and trainers, stood hoarding all the reduced 10p pizzas.

It made me think of Nat, although I'm sure she was in Waitrose really, in a suit and high heels looking down her hooter at everyone.

5What does Nat really look like? Empty Re: What does Nat really look like? Mon Feb 06 2017, 21:22

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nora Batty springs to mind.

6What does Nat really look like? Empty Re: What does Nat really look like? Mon Feb 06 2017, 21:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Nora Batty springs to mind.
Keep your sex dreams out of it. Very Happy

7What does Nat really look like? Empty Re: What does Nat really look like? Mon Feb 06 2017, 22:10

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:Nora Batty springs to mind.
Keep your sex dreams out of it. Very Happy
Very Happy

8What does Nat really look like? Empty Re: What does Nat really look like? Mon Feb 06 2017, 22:57

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Probably the difference between two pints of John Smiths and fourteen pints of White Lightning Cider.  Twisted Evil

9What does Nat really look like? Empty Re: What does Nat really look like? Tue Feb 07 2017, 01:24

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bollotom2014 wrote:Probably the difference between two pints of John Smiths and fourteen pints of White Lightning Cider.  Twisted Evil
Floor cleaner it is. Laughing

10What does Nat really look like? Empty Re: What does Nat really look like? Tue Feb 07 2017, 08:41

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There is going to be a record number of death threats issued when she sees this  Very Happy

I reckon she looks just like this

What does Nat really look like? Article-1243029-07D9FE65000005DC-562_235x247

11What does Nat really look like? Empty Re: What does Nat really look like? Tue Feb 07 2017, 11:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You fooking gobshites, I'm hotter than all your wives and girlfriends put together.

On many occasions I've been asked not to attend places for fear of putting people off their food/game/work.

I'm a head-turner. You lot are just jealous.

12What does Nat really look like? Empty Re: What does Nat really look like? Tue Feb 07 2017, 11:17

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
I'm a head-turner. You lot are just jealous.
Quasimodo was a head turner! Join the club!!

13What does Nat really look like? Empty Re: What does Nat really look like? Tue Feb 07 2017, 13:12

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

What does Nat really look like? Piers-10

14What does Nat really look like? Empty Re: What does Nat really look like? Tue Feb 07 2017, 13:52

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Norpig wrote:There is going to be a record number of death threats issued when she sees this  Very Happy

I reckon she looks just like this

What does Nat really look like? Article-1243029-07D9FE65000005DC-562_235x247
Looks like she's holding Frogmella unless she's got that brown baby like everyone else on the estate she wanted.

15What does Nat really look like? Empty Re: What does Nat really look like? Wed Feb 08 2017, 13:06

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm one of the very few people that's met nat in person.. she's a handsome woman that is troubled terribly by acne

16What does Nat really look like? Empty Re: What does Nat really look like? Wed Feb 08 2017, 14:20

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Boggersbelief wrote:I'm one of the very few people that's met nat in person.. she's a handsome woman that is troubled terribly by acne
I asked an old country woman i know that lives in a shed and she recommends going to sleep at night with a hot mustard face pack for six days and it will be gone.

17What does Nat really look like? Empty Re: What does Nat really look like? Wed Feb 08 2017, 14:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lard Lad wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:I'm one of the very few people that's met nat in person.. she's a handsome woman that is troubled terribly by acne
I asked an old country woman i know that lives in a shed and she recommends going to sleep at night with a hot mustard face pack for six days and it will be gone.
Her face,or the acne? Sounds a bit extreme.

18What does Nat really look like? Empty Re: What does Nat really look like? Wed Feb 08 2017, 14:30

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

19What does Nat really look like? Empty Re: What does Nat really look like? Wed Feb 08 2017, 15:43

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ah! That explains why she wears the paper bag over her head.

Or did I just insist? Can't remember TBH - it was a heavy night and the rest of the team weren't as fussy as me.

20What does Nat really look like? Empty Re: What does Nat really look like? Wed Feb 08 2017, 16:27

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Lard Lad wrote:
Who the fuck can sleep for 6 days ?  Well done Nat, you#re sooo talented  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum