Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton

+20
NickFazer
gloswhite
Cajunboy
boltonbonce
Bwfc1958
karlypants
Bollotom2014
Bread2.0
okocha
Sluffy
rammywhite
Soul Kitchen
Boggersbelief
Jack Russell
MartinBWFC
wessy
Natasha Whittam
Fabians Right Peg
Norpig
wanderlust
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

81Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton Mon 27 Mar - 13:20

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Let's all draw a line under this now and move on.

82Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton Mon 27 Mar - 13:20

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Hadn't realised "we ain't home and hosed quite yet" was so inflammatory but I guess anything less than "we are home and hosed" aka "we are definitely promoted" is considered to be negative.
Main thing is it's going well so far cos if it hadn't we wouldn't be even trying to have a mature conversation about getting over the line.

As for mature conversations, I'm not the one calling people 'moron' because they didn't happen to agree with what you said - or have you got a selective memory these days?
Just to be clear:

I didn't call you a moron because you disagreed with what I said. 

I said you are a moron IMO because of your nasty little vindictive selective interpretation of what I write that you take out of context in order to have a personal dig at me as often as you can.

Sad really.

Classic!

Yet more personal abuse, so much for "mature conversation".

I refer you to the reference in my post above regarding sticks and stones.
Why don't you both call this one a score draw and then move on. it's  beautiful day and we're on the cusp of promotion. And the spat is getting a bit boring.
So call it quits will you!

83Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton Mon 27 Mar - 13:22

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

karlypants wrote:Let's all draw a line under this now and move on.

Please.

84Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton Mon 27 Mar - 13:23

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy you are the one doing the trolling at the moment and you still can't see it so i don't know why i'm even bothering writing this to be honest.

You have made a rod for your own back on here recently and it's sad you can't see it.

A forum does have to have debate and differing opinions but it does seem that anyone who disagrees with you at the moment is a troll or WUM, you never used to be like this in the time i've been on here so not sure why you feel the need to stamp all over anyone who doesn't agree with you.

You've spent a lot of time on here in the past saying that other forums have disappeared because the owner/mods have just taken over and spoiled it for others, well you are well on your way to doing the same here i'm afraid

85Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton Mon 27 Mar - 13:24

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sorry i was typing as the other posts asking to leave it alone went on

86Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton Mon 27 Mar - 13:28

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

See....this is where it all falls down and is why it'll never improve.

Chairman Slough acts all mental and dishes out a couple of lectures, people respond and then others weigh in and start making comments about "calling it a draw" and "putting it behind us".

Which then means that Chairman Slough feels vindicated and the root cause is again, swept under the carpet.

This isn't a "6 of one and half a dozen of the other" type thing; it's people calling Chairman Slough out on his double standards.

I didn't start this latest row, nor did Lusty. The Mental Leader did. Again......

But we're all just supposed to accept that and ignore it.

Bollocks! If you act like a confrontational prick, you can expect to get pulled.

And if you're so completely lacking in self-awareness to the point where you keep doing it, you will keep getting pulled.

Enough with all the enabling behaviour, already....

87Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton Mon 27 Mar - 13:30

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bread2.0 wrote:See....this is where it all falls down and is why it'll never improve.

Chairman Slough acts all mental and dishes out a couple of lectures, people respond and then others weigh in and start making comments about "calling it a draw" and "putting it behind us".

Which then means that Chairman Slough feels vindicated and the root cause is again, swept under the carpet.

This isn't a "6 of one and half a dozen of the other" type thing; it's people calling Chairman Slough out on his double standards.

I didn't start this latest row, nor did Lusty. The Mental Leader did. Again......

But we're all just supposed to accept that and ignore it.

Bollocks! If you act like a confrontational prick, you can expect to get pulled.

And if you're so completely lacking in self-awareness to the point where you keep doing it, you will keep getting pulled.

Enough with all the enabling behaviour, already....

Bredders- will you please give it a rest also as its getting really tedious  now. Let the flames die down- don't throw oil on the fire.

Thank you

88Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton Mon 27 Mar - 13:33

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sorry Rammy but I'm sick of it.

"Do as I say and not as I do" is wearing very thin.

89Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton Mon 27 Mar - 13:59

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Righto. 

So what did everyone have for breakfast?

I had  4 rashers of bacon, two fried eggs, two slices of emmenthal and a dose of brown sauce in a tortilla wrap with a pint of pepsi max on the side. Yum!

90Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton Mon 27 Mar - 14:00

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:Righto. 

I had  4 rashers of bacon, two fried eggs, two slices of emmenthal and a dose of brown sauce in a tortilla wrap with a pint of pepsi max on the side. Yum!

Are you winding me up?

91Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton Mon 27 Mar - 14:03

::seething2:: ::mad:: :gun: :nono: :wtf2: :facepalm: :flog: :suicide: :nopoints: :shit: ::bigmachinegun:: :shootinggun:

92Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton Mon 27 Mar - 14:12

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Righto. 

Are you winding me up?
erm...no?

It was "brunch" and I was hungry and thirsty after my Legs, Bums and Tums class with the laydees.

Delicious.

93Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton Mon 27 Mar - 14:14

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

do you have a leotard and headband Lusty?

94Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton Mon 27 Mar - 14:16

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:do you have a leotard and headband Lusty?
I could just see him wearing an animal print one a bit like Fred Flintstone! Laughing

95Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton Mon 27 Mar - 15:26

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I take it the legs, bums and tums class was an exercise class, rather than a weight-loss class ?  Very Happy

96Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton Mon 27 Mar - 15:27

gloswhite wrote:I take it the legs, bums and tums class was an exercise class, rather than a weight-loss class ?  Very Happy
My money is on a massage class.

97Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton Mon 27 Mar - 15:36

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As a veggie,I object to lusty shoving his bacon in my face.

For some reason,that sounds very wrong. Shocked

98Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton Mon 27 Mar - 15:40

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Good job he didn't have a sausage.

99Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton Mon 27 Mar - 15:44

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Good job he didn't have a sausage.
Razz

100Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton Mon 27 Mar - 16:25

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

boltonbonce wrote:As a veggie,I object to lusty shoving his bacon in my face.

For some reason,that sounds very wrong. Shocked
I'm more concerned about his "dose of brown sauce".

Sounds like something you get after having a curry or a bad pint.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum