Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Does anyone else do this.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Does anyone else do this. Empty Does anyone else do this. Sat Mar 25 2017, 00:32

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

When I watch an old tv prog or film and recognize an actor or actress I always reach for my I pad to check if they are still alive . Not getting favorable results for the twilight zone or the Sweeney.

2Does anyone else do this. Empty Re: Does anyone else do this. Sat Mar 25 2017, 00:43

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Stop fretting about your mortality.

We all die at some point.

Accept it, enjoy whatever time you've got left (loads, by the way - migraines never killed anyone) and get on with it you soft bitch.

3Does anyone else do this. Empty Re: Does anyone else do this. Sat Mar 25 2017, 09:12

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Lard Lad wrote:When I watch an old tv prog or film and recognize an actor or actress I always reach for my I pad to check if they are still alive . Not getting favorable results for the twilight zone or the Sweeney.

No- but we often look at what else they've been in. Often you'll recognise someone and ask what was she/he inĀ  before now

4Does anyone else do this. Empty Re: Does anyone else do this. Sat Mar 25 2017, 18:23

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Bread2.0 wrote:Stop fretting about your mortality.

We all die at some point.

Accept it, enjoy whatever time you've got left (loads, by the way - migraines never killed anyone) and get on with it you soft bitch.
To the point bread as usual Very Happy

5Does anyone else do this. Empty Re: Does anyone else do this. Sat Mar 25 2017, 18:28

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Strangely I did it two days ago when watching Frasier. Googled to see if the actor who played his dad was still alive ( he is) and found out he was born in Blackpool.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum