Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Filipe Morais signs new deal!

4 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Filipe Morais signs new deal! Empty Filipe Morais signs new deal! Tue Jun 20 2017, 16:42

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Wanderers are delighted to announce that Filipe Morais has signed a new one-year deal at Macron Stadium with an option.

The wideman initially linked up with the Whites on a short-term deal back in February after leaving Bradford City, with the 31-year-old providing 13 assists and scoring twice as Phil Parkinson’s men secured an immediate return to the Sky Bet Championship.

The Portuguese-born winger had previously played for the likes of Chelsea, Millwall, Oldham Athletic, Stevenage and the Bantams in England and St Johnstone, Hibernian and Inverness Caledonian Thistle north of the border.

And with his current deal at the club set to expire at the end of the month, Wanderers have moved to extend Morais’ stay at Macron Stadium.

Speaking to bwfc.co.uk following confirmation of his new contract, Morais said: "I'm really excited at what lies ahead and so happy that it's all sorted.

"Bolton Wanderers is the only place I really wanted to be. Me and my family are over the moon that it's all done and dusted and I just can't wait to get started!"

Manager Phil Parkinson added: "I am pleased that we have signed Fil for next year.

"He made an excellent contribution last season and has a real determination to do well for the coming season."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Filipe Morais signs new deal! Empty Re: Filipe Morais signs new deal! Tue Jun 20 2017, 22:12

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

3Filipe Morais signs new deal! Empty Re: Filipe Morais signs new deal! Tue Jun 20 2017, 23:18

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hope he's on minimum wage.

4Filipe Morais signs new deal! Empty Re: Filipe Morais signs new deal! Tue Jun 20 2017, 23:19

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Btw anyone else pissed off we aren't playing in bwfc colours next season?

5Filipe Morais signs new deal! Empty Re: Filipe Morais signs new deal! Wed Jun 21 2017, 08:19

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

how do you work that one out Lusty? They just keep re-using the one shirt they had printed with BetFred on the front, thats all

6Filipe Morais signs new deal! Empty Re: Filipe Morais signs new deal! Wed Jun 21 2017, 09:31

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

7Filipe Morais signs new deal! Empty Re: Filipe Morais signs new deal! Thu Jun 22 2017, 07:55

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:how do you work that one out Lusty? They just keep re-using the one shirt they had printed with BetFred on the front, thats all
....and don't forget you can get them at 25% off in the club shop for the next 10 minutes. 

Sorry...I was having a Ken Anderson moment.....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum