Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » shavekit

shavekit

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1shavekit Empty shavekit on Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:25 am

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

2shavekit Empty Re: shavekit on Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:41 am

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Interesting. I've not tried it myself. Are you tempted Cajun?

I was amazed to discover this week,that there's a similar club for socks.

Might stick with my razor subscription on amazon. Can't beat these.
shavekit Wilkinson-Sword-Xtreme-Three-Razor-x-4-774828
By the way,that egg looks nice.

3shavekit Empty Re: shavekit on Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:22 am

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I simply use the disposables and they never disappoint for me.

They seem to work out much cheaper than buying the blades for those such as the Mach 3 etc.

4shavekit Empty Re: shavekit on Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:27 am

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@boltonbonce wrote:Interesting. I've not tried it myself. Are you tempted Cajun?

I was amazed to discover this week,that there's a similar club for socks.

Might stick with my razor subscription on amazon. Can't beat these.
shavekit Wilkinson-Sword-Xtreme-Three-Razor-x-4-774828
By the way,that egg looks nice.

This is what I use at the moment.

Yes, I could just eat that egg.  I'm going to have a beer now and watch some tv.

5shavekit Empty Re: shavekit on Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:41 am

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
A little bit of Imac on my top lip is all I need.

6shavekit Empty Re: shavekit on Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:50 pm

wanderlust


Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:A little bit of Imac on my top lip is all I need.
Do you balance it there whilst you use it to order online razors?

7shavekit Empty Re: shavekit on Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:54 pm

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
Gillette is the best. I was using a Gillette, with the same blade, for about 8 months and it was still brilliant. I decided to try the bargain basement Aldi shaver and it lasted about 2 weeks before it was like rubbing my face on sandpaper. I'm currently on Wilkinson Sword which isn't bad, but you can't beat Gillette.

8shavekit Empty Re: shavekit on Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:03 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I used to get those disposable jobs from Poundland,but I ended up spending a quid on razors and four quid on plasters.
At the moment I'm happy with the Wilkinson Sword Xtreme 3,because they're the best disposable razor I've ever used.
I also use the Gillette Fusion,but the blades are a ridiculous price.

9shavekit Empty Re: shavekit on Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:10 pm

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I use an electric shaver. Much faster and kinder to the skin.

10shavekit Empty Re: shavekit on Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:18 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@BoltonTillIDie wrote:I use an electric shaver.  Much faster and kinder to the skin.
Tried them,but you can't beat cold steel. Every time I've shaved with an electric jobbie,I've always felt the need to shave again in the afternoon.

11shavekit Empty Re: shavekit on Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:36 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@karlypants wrote:I simply use the disposables and they never disappoint for me.

They seem to work out much cheaper than buying the blades for those such as the Mach 3 etc.

Exactly! I just use the BIC disposables. The Gillette Mach range and the Wilkinson Sword give a good shave but the cost of the replacement blades is an absolute bloody rip-off!

12shavekit Empty Re: shavekit on Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:42 pm

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
@Reebok Trotter wrote:
@karlypants wrote:I simply use the disposables and they never disappoint for me.

They seem to work out much cheaper than buying the blades for those such as the Mach 3 etc.

Exactly! I just use the BIC disposables. The Gillette Mach range and the Wilkinson Sword give a good shave but the cost of the replacement blades is an absolute bloody rip-off!
Can't argue with that. It's the reason I used my Gillette for a year and then moved onto the Aldi sandpaper range.

13shavekit Empty Re: shavekit on Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:45 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
In 2017 there must be a better way of getting hair off your face.

Getting it off your head is much easier. Support the Wanderers.

14shavekit Empty Re: shavekit on Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:48 pm

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Very Happy

15shavekit Empty Re: shavekit on Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:53 pm

gloswhite

gloswhite
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
Remember years ago, when it was thought that the manufacturers could produce a blade that would never dull, and you only needed one for life(ish). Well it seems, to me, that we are getting as close as the manufacturer dares to go, and still turn a profit. I use Gillette, but they are ridiculously expensive, but with them lasting so much longer Gillette had to keep their income up.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum