Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds »  biscuits

biscuits

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 biscuits Empty biscuits on Mon Aug 14 2017, 00:20

Guest


Guest
So i know we have a few biscuit enthusiasts on here and i know we can debate about digestives or hob nobs or whether a jaffa CAKE is a cake or a buscuit, or whats the best for dunking in your brew etc......

......but, i went to ikea today (i know, stupid fuxking thing to do right!) But hear me out.

They do these jammy dodger type biscuits in there with like a layer of white stuff (maybe mallow, maybe cream) and the ah the dogs doo dahs!

Smaller than a jammy dodger in size but very nice.  Only 80p a packet too.  Ikea warrington.  Leading the way in biscuits Smile

(You know you cant resist boncey!)

2 biscuits Empty Re: biscuits on Mon Aug 14 2017, 08:39

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
wait till Nat see's this  Laughing

3 biscuits Empty Re: biscuits on Tue Aug 15 2017, 10:53

gloswhite

gloswhite
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
Fox biscuits for me, (but I'll try anything)  Very Happy

4 biscuits Empty Re: biscuits on Tue Aug 15 2017, 10:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I'm actually surprised people still eat biscuits.

Why would I have a Hob Nob when I can have a Twirl.

5 biscuits Empty Re: biscuits on Tue Aug 15 2017, 11:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
On a more distressing note, Nestle have reduced their Rolo multipack by two Rolos in each tube.

That's 8 less Rolos in each sitting.

Twats!

6 biscuits Empty Re: biscuits on Tue Aug 15 2017, 11:38

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
On the very few occasions I've had to endure Ikea shopping I've always treated myself to a tin of their ginger biscuits.

The only bright spot in an otherwise normally grim day out!

7 biscuits Empty Re: biscuits on Tue Aug 15 2017, 17:57

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Try M&S lime and lemon Jaffa cakes.

8 biscuits Empty Re: biscuits on Tue Aug 15 2017, 19:01

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
@y2johnny wrote:
They do these jammy dodger type biscuits in there with like a layer of white stuff (maybe mallow, maybe cream) and the ah the dogs doo dahs!
Isn't that just like a Happy Face biscuit? Used to love them.

9 biscuits Empty Re: biscuits on Tue Aug 15 2017, 19:03

Leeds_Trotter

Leeds_Trotter
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Love a rich tea with Lurpak butter spread on it. Do love a good Fox's biscuit too, especially the double chocolate cookies, it's like a normal chocolate chip cookie but with a layer of chocolate on one side too. My favourite biscuits has to be the standard milk chocolate digestive though, could probably eat a whole packet with one cuppa, if I'm not careful.

10 biscuits Empty Re: biscuits on Tue Aug 15 2017, 20:16

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Leeds_Trotter wrote:Love a rich tea with Lurpak butter spread on it.
Oooo! Now we are talking although for some reason rich tea fingers taste better smothered in butter!

They are the perfect shape to be dunked in your tea as well. Very Happy

11 biscuits Empty Re: biscuits on Tue Aug 15 2017, 20:17

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:I'm actually surprised people still eat biscuits.

Why would I have a Hob Nob when I can have a Twirl.
Depends what you do with your twirls.

12 biscuits Empty Re: biscuits on Tue Aug 15 2017, 20:18

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@DEANO82 wrote:
@y2johnny wrote:
They do these jammy dodger type biscuits in there with like a layer of white stuff (maybe mallow, maybe cream) and the ah the dogs doo dahs!
Isn't that just like a Happy Face biscuit? Used to love them.
BN's?

13 biscuits Empty Re: biscuits on Tue Aug 15 2017, 20:45

Leeds_Trotter

Leeds_Trotter
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@karlypants wrote:
@Leeds_Trotter wrote:Love a rich tea with Lurpak butter spread on it.
Oooo! Now we are talking although for some reason rich tea fingers taste better smothered in butter!

They are the perfect shape to be dunked in your tea as well. Very Happy
Whenever I tell people I put butter on them, they turn their nose up. Shouldn't knock it until they've tried it.

14 biscuits Empty Re: biscuits on Tue Aug 15 2017, 21:49

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I put jam on rich tea,then press them together.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum