Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ennis Chickens Out Of 100m Hurdles

+4
Bernard Dennis Park
Hipster_Nebula
largehat
Natasha Whittam
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Ennis Chickens Out Of 100m Hurdles - Page 2 Empty Re: Ennis Chickens Out Of 100m Hurdles Sun Aug 05 2012, 15:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:

I bet she will regret this. She is in her ultimate prime, its a London olympics, she could set a new personal best yet again. What else is there to wait for? There is no major heptathlon now until the World athletics next summer.

Not winning a medal in the hurdles may have an impact on the size of her next advertising contract.

22Ennis Chickens Out Of 100m Hurdles - Page 2 Empty Re: Ennis Chickens Out Of 100m Hurdles Sun Aug 05 2012, 15:17

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Lyric Todkill wrote:She probably wants a curry a few beers and a decent shag

Credit to her

This my my nomination for post of the week.

23Ennis Chickens Out Of 100m Hurdles - Page 2 Empty Re: Ennis Chickens Out Of 100m Hurdles Mon Aug 06 2012, 12:27

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

If your going to start a thread about chickening out then the gb football team is the one you should be targeting not a world class athelete who took the rest of the competiton to the cleaners.

Christ even andy murray took the olympics seriously and gave it his all after losing the wimbeldon final, yet these over paid clowns who claim to be some of the best footballers in the world couldn't even raise their game to beat an average korean side for a game against Brazil.

24Ennis Chickens Out Of 100m Hurdles - Page 2 Empty Re: Ennis Chickens Out Of 100m Hurdles Wed Aug 08 2012, 15:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A postbox that was painted gold in Jessica Ennis's home city of Sheffield, to celebrate her Olympic triumph, has been vandalised.

The graffiti was scrawled on the postbox in Barkers Pool in the city centre, it read "Ennis is a fucking chicken for jessing out of the 100m hurdles".

A new layer of gold has been applied by a Royal Mail employee, a Sheffield City Council spokeswoman said.

Ennis received the honour for winning the gold medal in heptathlon at the London Games.

One person who saw the graffiti said: "It's disgusting. She had the chance to win another medal but used the age-old excuse of tiredness. It's a shame. I have no respect for Jessica Ennis and what she's done for Sheffield."

A Royal Mail spokesman said it was "extremely disappointed" about the athletes decision to put money over medals.

25Ennis Chickens Out Of 100m Hurdles - Page 2 Empty Re: Ennis Chickens Out Of 100m Hurdles Wed Aug 08 2012, 15:31

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

It's time to move on.

26Ennis Chickens Out Of 100m Hurdles - Page 2 Empty Re: Ennis Chickens Out Of 100m Hurdles Wed Aug 08 2012, 17:08

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Jessica Ennis is quite attractive. I could offer her a quite vigourous 5-minute exercise routine, if you know what I mean.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

27Ennis Chickens Out Of 100m Hurdles - Page 2 Empty Re: Ennis Chickens Out Of 100m Hurdles Wed Aug 08 2012, 17:14

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I agree, she is delightful. I would be all over that in much less than 12.54 seconds.

28Ennis Chickens Out Of 100m Hurdles - Page 2 Empty Re: Ennis Chickens Out Of 100m Hurdles Wed Aug 08 2012, 17:15

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The heptathlon team had to be the fittest team in the olympics.

29Ennis Chickens Out Of 100m Hurdles - Page 2 Empty Re: Ennis Chickens Out Of 100m Hurdles Wed Aug 08 2012, 17:29

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Hipster_Nebula wrote:The heptathlon team had to be the fittest team in the olympics.

The Dutch hockey team are looking pretty fit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2