Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Feel Sorry for Rammy!!

+17
BoltonTillIDie
wessy
Cajunboy
Chairmanda
gloswhite
finlaymcdanger
wanderlust
Bollotom2014
xmiles
okocha
Reebok Trotter
boltonbonce
karlypants
Norpig
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
rammywhite
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Feel Sorry for Rammy!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Feel Sorry for Rammy!! Fri Sep 08 2017, 18:31

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

22Feel Sorry for Rammy!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Feel Sorry for Rammy!! Sat Sep 09 2017, 08:39

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

gloswhite wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Glad you're back in one piece amigo.
Even if it is a smaller piece  Very Happy
It's bigger than I thought though. There's a lot less of me now than before . I went in weighing 14 stone 2 and come out weighing 12stone 10. That's in the old money- I haven't a clue what it means in kilos. I lost 20lbs in about two weeks- but I could do with losing it. Trouble is my keks keep falling down.
Hope we get something against Boro- I doubt it though. I won't be able to get there though as the missus refuses to take me as she says I've been through enough nightmares recently.

23Feel Sorry for Rammy!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Feel Sorry for Rammy!! Sat Sep 09 2017, 10:18

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:
gloswhite wrote:
It's bigger than I thought though. There's a lot less of me now than before . I went in weighing 14 stone 2 and come out weighing 12stone 10. That's in the old money- I haven't a clue what it means in kilos. I lost 20lbs in about two weeks- but I could do with losing it. Trouble is my keks keep falling down.
Hope we get something against Boro- I doubt it though. I won't be able to get there though as the missus refuses to take me as she says I've been through enough nightmares recently.
I'm sure Boro will have our trousers down today,leaving Sheffield Utd to take advantage on Tuesday.
A spell in hospital always puts life in perspective,so get yourself right,and back to the Macron
I'll be there today,watching through my fingers.

24Feel Sorry for Rammy!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Feel Sorry for Rammy!! Sat Sep 09 2017, 10:28

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:
That's really insensitive. Rammy will be gutted.

25Feel Sorry for Rammy!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Feel Sorry for Rammy!! Sat Sep 09 2017, 11:03

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Hope your soon back at the Macron !!!! (I Think?

26Feel Sorry for Rammy!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Feel Sorry for Rammy!! Sat Sep 09 2017, 15:54

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

wanderlust wrote:
gloswhite wrote:
Very Happy  good un

27Feel Sorry for Rammy!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Feel Sorry for Rammy!! Sat Sep 09 2017, 17:16

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:
gloswhite wrote:

Well and truly-and stitched up as well

28Feel Sorry for Rammy!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Feel Sorry for Rammy!! Sat Sep 09 2017, 17:34

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I can't think of any more  Very Happy

29Feel Sorry for Rammy!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Feel Sorry for Rammy!! Wed Sep 20 2017, 12:28

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

...a bit more feeling sorry!
I've just been told that I've got bowel cancer and that I'm due a few blasts of chemo to try and control it.
So it looks like I'm going to miss a few more home matches.
It never rains but it pours.

30Feel Sorry for Rammy!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Feel Sorry for Rammy!! Wed Sep 20 2017, 12:42

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Very sorry to hear your terrible news.

Keep your chin up mate.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

31Feel Sorry for Rammy!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Feel Sorry for Rammy!! Wed Sep 20 2017, 12:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I am deeply sorry to hear that Rammy, I really am. I wish you all the luck in the world for your battle against cancer.

32Feel Sorry for Rammy!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Feel Sorry for Rammy!! Wed Sep 20 2017, 12:43

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Get well soon.

33Feel Sorry for Rammy!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Feel Sorry for Rammy!! Wed Sep 20 2017, 13:07

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jesus rammy that is terrible news, hope they caught it early and the chemo can sort it out. Hope it all goes well for you

34Feel Sorry for Rammy!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Feel Sorry for Rammy!! Wed Sep 20 2017, 13:45

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Blimey, Rammy.....

As I'm sure they've told you, a positive mental attitude is key when dealing with this sort of thing and it seems like you've got that.

Keep battling on and you'll lick this.

(And then I can post my joke about you smuggling blood diamonds back from Africa up your bum...)

Seriously, all the best mate.

35Feel Sorry for Rammy!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Feel Sorry for Rammy!! Wed Sep 20 2017, 13:55

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Thinking of you, Rammy.  Sincere best wishes.

36Feel Sorry for Rammy!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Feel Sorry for Rammy!! Wed Sep 20 2017, 14:05

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keep the faith Rammy. Wishing you all the best mate.

37Feel Sorry for Rammy!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Feel Sorry for Rammy!! Wed Sep 20 2017, 15:11

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Cancer is a twat. Good luck.

I grew up on Walmersley Road so a shlep into Rammy to go to the baths or to do the Rammy mile was always fun. Let's hope you get back to health soon

38Feel Sorry for Rammy!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Feel Sorry for Rammy!! Wed Sep 20 2017, 20:48

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

You got this Rammy, and we are all right behind you, much love and strength, mx

39Feel Sorry for Rammy!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Feel Sorry for Rammy!! Thu Sep 21 2017, 09:39

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Thanks everyone for your good wishes. I'll let you know how the chemo goes- but I'll still be posting about BWFC in the meantime.
Its at times like this that you realise that ,despite arguing and falling out about trivia, you are surrounded by generous and good people.
So -take a bow you lot!!

40Feel Sorry for Rammy!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Feel Sorry for Rammy!! Thu Sep 21 2017, 11:22

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

All the best mate.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum