Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spanish police

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Spanish police Empty Spanish police Tue Oct 03 2017, 13:50

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Those of us who watched BW play Atletico Madrid a few years ago will remember how brutal the Spanish police were, and possibly still bear the scars of their baton charges.
 So no surprise to see the "law" being enforced so viciously by these tough guys covering their faces and their shame with balaclavas, as they attacked the peaceful crowds in Barcelona seeking democracy via a referendum.

2Spanish police Empty Re: Spanish police Tue Oct 03 2017, 14:16

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

And not two months ago a guy in a van murdered innocents in the name of Allah. 
How can police be great one day and thugs the next?

3Spanish police Empty Re: Spanish police Tue Oct 03 2017, 15:59

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i read that the Catalan Police didn't want to get involved with this, it was the Spanish police that were drafted in and starting attacking innocent people.

4Spanish police Empty Re: Spanish police Tue Oct 03 2017, 18:55

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:Those of us who watched BW play Atletico Madrid a few years ago will remember how brutal the Spanish police were, and possibly still bear the scars of their baton charges.
 So no surprise to see the "law" being enforced so viciously by these tough guys covering their faces and their shame with balaclavas, as they attacked the peaceful crowds in Barcelona seeking democracy via a referendum.

The police in Madrid that day were absolute bastards. A mate of mine got hit on the head with a baton trying to protect a female fan. They were totally indiscriminate and from what I have seen on the news they were no different in Barcelona. I wouldn't be at all surprised if some mobile phone footage captured by peaceful demonstrators doesn't make a lucrative package for a number of defence lawyers.

5Spanish police Empty Re: Spanish police Tue Oct 03 2017, 19:22

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

The UK press published details of the assault on Bolton fans, a Bolton MP took up the case......and nothing happened since the Spanish authorities defended the actions of their police.

Atletico fans threw bricks at us and the police let them continue whilst they themselves  baton-charged us, the innocent party. I saw old men, teenagers and young females running for cover, but they were pursued down the tunnels until they were dragged from hiding and beaten. Some of the fans in our hotel showed us the weal marks on their bodies the next morning... sickening....

6Spanish police Empty Re: Spanish police Tue Oct 03 2017, 19:24

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

It’s worth baring in mind that these “police” are in fact military rather than civilian. In theory Spain has broken EU rules regarding the use of military force on its own people.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum