Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Picking the best out of a bad bunch

+7
wanderlust
Norpig
Fabians Right Peg
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
Cajunboy
karlypants
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Pick a manager

Picking the best out of a bad bunch - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%Picking the best out of a bad bunch - Page 2 Vote_rcap 29% [ 4 ]
Picking the best out of a bad bunch - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Picking the best out of a bad bunch - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% [ 1 ]
Picking the best out of a bad bunch - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%Picking the best out of a bad bunch - Page 2 Vote_rcap 21% [ 3 ]
Picking the best out of a bad bunch - Page 2 Vote_lcap43%Picking the best out of a bad bunch - Page 2 Vote_rcap 43% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 14

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Picking the best out of a bad bunch - Page 2 Empty Re: Picking the best out of a bad bunch Wed Oct 04 2017, 21:41

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:So who did you vote for?

I would have voted for Megson but as he wasn't on the list I went for Parkinson.

Easy choice really considering Coyle being the worst manager I've ever seen - let alone being the worst Bolton manager - Freeman being reliant on 94 year old Lennie Lawrence for tactics and team selections and Lennon having his tart pick the team before he decided to have her bumped off!

We've had some right plonkers since Allardyce left haven't we!

geek

22Picking the best out of a bad bunch - Page 2 Empty Re: Picking the best out of a bad bunch Thu Oct 05 2017, 09:45

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:In all seriousness.

I was serious. If you had to choose between these five would it be easy?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

L-R  Norpig, Bonce, KP, Bread and GlosWhite on the end.
Oi ! 

How come I've been added to the list ?

23Picking the best out of a bad bunch - Page 2 Empty Re: Picking the best out of a bad bunch Thu Oct 05 2017, 10:12

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

The Houston Dynamo didn't get relegated under Coyle.

Admittedly, only thanks to the fact that you can't get relegated in the MLS, but to state that they did is erroneous, nonetheless.

Making up "alternative facts" to back up your argument is dangerous and shouldn't be encouraged in my view.

It's what mentalist dictators do.

24Picking the best out of a bad bunch - Page 2 Empty Re: Picking the best out of a bad bunch Thu Oct 05 2017, 10:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:Making up "alternative facts" to back up your argument is dangerous and shouldn't be encouraged in my view.

So that massive cock pic you sent wasn't yours after all?

25Picking the best out of a bad bunch - Page 2 Empty Re: Picking the best out of a bad bunch Thu Oct 05 2017, 11:20

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

This one?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It is a picture of a massive cock but it's definitely not me.

26Picking the best out of a bad bunch - Page 2 Empty Re: Picking the best out of a bad bunch Thu Oct 05 2017, 21:54

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Bread2.0 wrote:The Houston Dynamo didn't get relegated under Coyle.

Admittedly, only thanks to the fact that you can't get relegated in the MLS, but to state that they did is erroneous, nonetheless.

Making up "alternative facts" to back up your argument is dangerous and shouldn't be encouraged in my view.

I know they didn't get relegated as such but in the American system all but the bottom few teams of both their divisions go on to play in an end of season competition.

The team Coyle managed finished in the bottom three (a relegation spot for most other country's leagues) and thus were 'relegated' (if you like) from their chance of partaking in that season ending finale.

True mentalism is the inability to separate real life from the internet world.

Something I can differentiate between the two and something which clearly you can't.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum