Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mosques

+10
Hipster_Nebula
Angry Dad
WhiteBic
Bernard Dennis Park
Natasha Whittam
Reebok_Rebel
Dunkels King
Banks of the Croal
largehat
doffcocker
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

61Mosques - Page 4 Empty Re: Mosques Wed 8 Aug - 23:21

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You can pray anywhere, i mean if you're a christian and you into a mosque, do you get heard by Allah? Then you walk outside 2 paces and Jesus hears you instead.

is it like a dialing a wrong number?

62Mosques - Page 4 Empty Re: Mosques Wed 8 Aug - 23:27

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Close, but no cigar. You have to take your shoes off in a mosque. Us Christians have learned over 400 years that a bit of animal hide strapped to your feet is far better for going about your business in these colder climes than a pair of flip flops.

63Mosques - Page 4 Empty Re: Mosques Wed 8 Aug - 23:29

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Reebok Trotter wrote:
If you are a Catholic or a Protestant living in Saudi Arabia there is nowhere for you to go and pray. Surely, that has to be wrong in this day and age ?

It's an Absolutist state. The government is not accountable for its actions. You don't need a lesson from me or anyone else on why a democracy is preferable. I have resolved never to visit Saudi Arabia or anywhere like it as long as I live, as I think their system of government is archaic.

Unfortunately, one of the characteristics of our own democracy is that nobody gets exactly what they want.

64Mosques - Page 4 Empty Re: Mosques Wed 8 Aug - 23:30

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:You can pray anywhere, i mean if you're a christian and you into a mosque, do you get heard by Allah? Then you walk outside 2 paces and Jesus hears you instead.

You're being a bit facetious there, Hipster I can start a crop circles thread for you if you want.

65Mosques - Page 4 Empty Re: Mosques Wed 8 Aug - 23:35

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

In time, Saudi Arabia will go the same way as Bahrain and Syria. The people will revolt and the shit will hit the fan. It happened in Barnsley of all places so there is no reason why the middle east should be immune.

66Mosques - Page 4 Empty Re: Mosques Wed 8 Aug - 23:45

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:You can pray anywhere, i mean if you're a christian and you into a mosque, do you get heard by Allah? Then you walk outside 2 paces and Jesus hears you instead.

You're being a bit facetious there, Hipster I can start a crop circles thread for you if you want.

Whether i am or not it's something i've often thought about, and would love to know the answer to.

and crop circles mean nothing to me I'm afraid.

67Mosques - Page 4 Empty Re: Mosques Wed 8 Aug - 23:46

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Whether i am or not it's something i've often thought about, and would love to know the answer to.

and crop circles mean nothing to me I'm afraid.

OK, let me answer it for you on behalf of religious people everywhere: they believe that God hears ALL prayers.

68Mosques - Page 4 Empty Re: Mosques Thu 9 Aug - 7:13

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Saudi Arabia is like another planet. If it wasn't for the Oil it would probably have been overrun by the Americans a long time ago. Instead the West kisses the arses of the Sheikhs who tell there people to do as they say not as they do. I have seen airport workers being beaten by the Muslim Police for no apparent reason. One guy driving the fuel bowser was getting whacked with a baton for not having his hi-vis jacket on and daring to talk back to them. What reason for having these crackpots on an airport apron in the first place is beyond me anyway but you don't dare try to step in as even as a Westerner you will get the same treatment. Fortunately for me, I only had to go there a couple of times but that was certainly more than enough. To think I was lined up for an Instructors job with British Aerospace in Tabuk. Thank God I saw the light and went to Germany instead ! The trouble with the Saudis is that on the outside they try to look Westernised with their Walmarts and Next and all the other big shops, but underneath it all they still treat their own people and people from other Eastern countries like dogs. Even in the moderate states like Dubai, the Philipinos and Pakistanis etc are treated almost like slaves, even at large Airlines like Emirates.

69Mosques - Page 4 Empty Re: Mosques Thu 9 Aug - 14:23

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Bernard Dennis Park wrote:No it's not very nice is it. People shouldn't be killed for it though.

I think they should. Perhaps society would be a better place if we didn't just shrug our shoulders at infidelity.
Nats got a point there, people should be killed for shagging around, they could be killed by being shagged to death. Nympho's might put up a good fight though.
It could create a lot of employment , get private firm's to do it, you'd get some rough job's but some great one's. I would be interested in that area if it came about.

70Mosques - Page 4 Empty Re: Mosques Thu 9 Aug - 14:46

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I read today about a playgroup in Birmingham thats banned dad's from bringing the kids in, its largely asian and the PG leader think's muslim women will feel more comfortable about it. Something about covering up if there's white men about. Wonder what would happen if muslims were banned from the playgroup.

71Mosques - Page 4 Empty Re: Mosques Thu 9 Aug - 16:12

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Angry Dad wrote:I read today about a playgroup in Birmingham thats banned dad's from bringing the kids in, its largely asian and the PG leader think's muslim women will feel more comfortable about it. Something about covering up if there's white men about. Wonder what would happen if muslims were banned from the playgroup.

Boys over the age of 9 are also bannned, as well!!! What about single fathers - talk about discrimination!

Edit - this is my 1300th post!!!!

72Mosques - Page 4 Empty Re: Mosques Thu 9 Aug - 16:16

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Angry Dad wrote:I read today about a playgroup in Birmingham thats banned dad's from bringing the kids in, its largely asian and the PG leader think's muslim women will feel more comfortable about it. Something about covering up if there's white men about. Wonder what would happen if muslims were banned from the playgroup.

there would be a shitstorm of epic proportions! thats what... Twisted Evil

73Mosques - Page 4 Empty Re: Mosques Thu 9 Aug - 16:20

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum