Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 2-1 Sheffield Wednesday

+17
Bread2.0
BoltonTillIDie
Bolton Nuts
wessy
observer
Cajunboy
luckyPeterpiper
rammywhite
Boggersbelief
gloswhite
karlypants
Fabians Right Peg
ege66
Norpig
wanderlust
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

61Bolton 2-1 Sheffield Wednesday - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Sheffield Wednesday Sun Oct 15 2017, 11:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If you're suggesting Madine should be dropped you're fucking mental. He was unplayable yesterday. Yes, he's a shit finisher, but without him we wouldn't have had a sniff of victory.

62Bolton 2-1 Sheffield Wednesday - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Sheffield Wednesday Sun Oct 15 2017, 11:42

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Wednesday were an excellent passing team, but were closed down constantly by the team, keeping them to shots from further out. As ever, our passing wasn't the best, but it sufficed. The whole game seemed different, not just the inclusion of a midfield, but the overall tactics as well. 
The bloody traffic ensured I took 4 hours to get there, arrived 10 minutes into the game, and got to the terraces behind the goal, just in time, and directly behind, Ameobi's strike for the first goal.  An excellent game.

63Bolton 2-1 Sheffield Wednesday - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Sheffield Wednesday Sun Oct 15 2017, 12:52

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sounds like i missed a cracker  Mad

I'll be back next week so lets hope normal service isn't resumed, i don't want to be known as a jinx

64Bolton 2-1 Sheffield Wednesday - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Sheffield Wednesday Sun Oct 15 2017, 13:03

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

In Greece at the minute. First home match I've missed all season. Knob heads.

65Bolton 2-1 Sheffield Wednesday - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Sheffield Wednesday Sun Oct 15 2017, 15:11

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Doffer, can you stay over there for the next few games, we need the points  Very Happy

66Bolton 2-1 Sheffield Wednesday - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Sheffield Wednesday Sun Oct 15 2017, 19:50

RustyNail

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

I'm not one for getting carried away but I think we are going to go on and win the league now.......

67Bolton 2-1 Sheffield Wednesday - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Sheffield Wednesday Sun Oct 15 2017, 22:24

Bolton Nuts

Admin

There is no way that Madine should be dropped for Alf. Even Aguero misses sitters, he just has more chances. We would have not had the same impact from Alf yesterday that we got from Madine.

Madine has also been unlucky not to score recently, hitting the post and forcing great saves too.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum