Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do drinks always taste the same?

+2
largehat
doffcocker
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Do drinks always taste the same? Empty Do drinks always taste the same? Thu Aug 09 2012, 14:43

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I drink CocaCola all the time and sometimes it tastes different to at others. The same applies to lagers, particularly Heineken and Peroni.

Have you noticed something similar (doesn't have to be with Coke, Heineken or Peroni!)? If so, is it the factories or our taste buds that are at fault?

2Do drinks always taste the same? Empty Re: Do drinks always taste the same? Thu Aug 09 2012, 14:51

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I think it's your taste buds.

When I worked in a pub, we had a lot of scallies in at times. They would often come back and complain about the beer, saying it tasted wrong. 99% of the time the scally was eating a packet of crisps or peanuts. Unless you rinse your mouth out thoroughly, residue from what you have eaten stays in your mouth for a long time.

3Do drinks always taste the same? Empty Re: Do drinks always taste the same? Thu Aug 09 2012, 14:53

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

doffcocker wrote:I drink CocaCola all the time and sometimes it tastes different to at others. The same applies to lagers, particularly Heineken and Peroni.

Have you noticed something similar (doesn't have to be with Coke, Heineken or Peroni!)? If so, is it the factories or our taste buds that are at fault?
Both or someone might have pissed in it when you went to the toilet.

4Do drinks always taste the same? Empty Re: Do drinks always taste the same? Thu Aug 09 2012, 15:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:I drink CocaCola all the time and sometimes it tastes different to at others. The same applies to lagers, particularly Heineken and Peroni.

Pepsi bought in mulipacks of 8 from Asda tastes different than a single can bought in the Spar.

5Do drinks always taste the same? Empty Re: Do drinks always taste the same? Thu Aug 09 2012, 15:15

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Be very careful, your drink tasting differently may be an indication that it's been spiked.

Are you having difficulty remembering details of the night in question?

6Do drinks always taste the same? Empty Re: Do drinks always taste the same? Thu Aug 09 2012, 15:30

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Numpty 28723 wrote:Be very careful, your drink tasting differently may be an indication that it's been spiked.

I'm an indoor drinker (didn't you guess?).

These are drinks that I've bought from ASDA, Morrisons, Tesco, Home Bargains etc.

7Do drinks always taste the same? Empty Re: Do drinks always taste the same? Thu Aug 09 2012, 15:55

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Is there anyone in the family you suspect?

8Do drinks always taste the same? Empty Re: Do drinks always taste the same? Thu Aug 09 2012, 16:02

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Numpty 28723 wrote:Is there anyone in the family you suspect?

I live at home and have never contributed a thing financially.

You never know.

9Do drinks always taste the same? Empty Re: Do drinks always taste the same? Thu Aug 09 2012, 16:07

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

doffcocker wrote:
Numpty 28723 wrote:Be very careful, your drink tasting differently may be an indication that it's been spiked.

I'm an indoor drinker (didn't you guess?).

These are drinks that I've bought from ASDA, Morrisons, Tesco, Home Bargains etc.

Are you sure that Bolton hater wasn't near you at the time? Rohipnol could be the cause!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum