Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Championship fantasy football

+2
Bolton Nuts
LeedsWanderer
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Championship fantasy football Empty Championship fantasy football Mon Aug 13 2012, 17:39

LeedsWanderer

David Lee
David Lee

Come on people join up and see who knows their stuff.

http://fantasy.football-league.co.uk/Index.aspx

Name: boltonnuts.

Pin: 7676.

2Championship fantasy football Empty Re: Championship fantasy football Mon Aug 13 2012, 18:25

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Thanks LW.

Come on people - get joining!!!

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

3Championship fantasy football Empty Re: Championship fantasy football Mon Aug 13 2012, 18:36

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

No offence intended to LW, but I'm not a fan of fantasy football games. If everyone just picked a team at the start of the season and that was it, I'd do it, but I can't be arsed monitoring whether people are injured and suspended/have been dropped/aren't playing well and chopping and changing the players about, which is what you need to do to do well at them. Thanks, but not for me.

4Championship fantasy football Empty Re: Championship fantasy football Mon Aug 13 2012, 19:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't often say this, but I agree with Largehat. Not my cup of tea, but best of luck.

5Championship fantasy football Empty Re: Championship fantasy football Mon Aug 13 2012, 19:05

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd be rubbish with championship players so I wont bother...Thanks anyway

6Championship fantasy football Empty Re: Championship fantasy football Tue Aug 14 2012, 11:25

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Im on it! With my interest been with the Championship this term I was thinking about not bothering with fantasy football. But, I did my team last week as a load of united fans I work with are there for the beating.

It is good banter with mates as the head to head style cups can get quite tight at the end of the season.

Before I do my team tonight has anyone got any tips? Players I have to include in my first XI ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum