Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Barclays Premier League

+6
aaron_bwfc
xmiles
Keegan
largehat
Reebok_Rebel
BoltonTillIDie
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Barclays Premier League  Empty The Barclays Premier League Wed Aug 15 2012, 23:23

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Most of you are probably not interested with Bolton not being involved, but who do you fancy for the Title this year?

I was thinking Man City, but after Man Utd signing RVP today, they are going to have a fantastic strike force. (So I've now changed my mind) My prediction are as follows:

1st - Man Utd
2nd - Man City
3rd - Chelsea
4th - Arsenal

Relegation:

Southampton, Norwich & Wigan

What are your predictions?

2The Barclays Premier League  Empty Re: The Barclays Premier League Wed Aug 15 2012, 23:33

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

As long as we get to wave at wigan as we cross leagues next year...

I dont care...

3The Barclays Premier League  Empty Re: The Barclays Premier League Wed Aug 15 2012, 23:39

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

PL

Man United and Man City all the way again, City have the better players but Ferguson is United's eternal trump card. Hard to pick between them, it will be very close again (though maybe not injury time at the end of the last game of the season close). I'll go for the filthy reds, it's rare for them to finish 2nd twice in a row.

Relegation

Swansea - they've now lost all three of their best players from last season (Sigurdsson, Caulker and Allen) as well as their manager.

Southampton - don't seem to have strengthened enough and it is rare for none of the promoted teams to go straight back.

Wigan - just wishful thinking really, I always tip them for relegation.

4The Barclays Premier League  Empty Re: The Barclays Premier League Thu Aug 16 2012, 00:12

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Chelsea for the title. I don't think van Persie/Kagawa is enough to tip the scales to Man United - particularly to how prone van Persie is to breaking down with injuries. He had one outstanding season in the last what, three years, and managed to net his club a cool 22 mil. I'd be amused if it doesn't work out for him/them.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

5The Barclays Premier League  Empty Re: The Barclays Premier League Thu Aug 16 2012, 00:25

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Top 3 in order:

Man City, Chelsea, Man U

Relegation 3:

Swansea, Norwich and Wigan

6The Barclays Premier League  Empty Re: The Barclays Premier League Thu Aug 16 2012, 08:36

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I would have said city to win the league but with United signing RVP, him and rooney is going to be a deadly strike force.

1st - United

Relegation:- 18th - QPR / 19th - Reading / 20th - Swansea

7The Barclays Premier League  Empty Re: The Barclays Premier League Thu Aug 16 2012, 11:14

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

City to win the League and Stoke, Reading and Wigan to drop down (hopefully).

8The Barclays Premier League  Empty Re: The Barclays Premier League Thu Aug 16 2012, 12:22

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

man city.

swansea
wigan
southampton

9The Barclays Premier League  Empty Re: The Barclays Premier League Thu Aug 16 2012, 13:17

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

problem with Wigan is they will find somesort of witchcraft to stay in the Premier League, like they have done last couple of seasons!

10The Barclays Premier League  Empty Re: The Barclays Premier League Thu Aug 16 2012, 13:36

Spillthebeans

Spillthebeans
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

1st - Manure
2nd - Shitty
3rd - Chelski

18th - WBA
19th - Norwich
20th - Southampton

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]